The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

These two additions make it even more likely for them to put up Black ops digital deluxe. Too bad i already bought it I cant wait a week or two for them to put it up.

Does anyone remember how long it usually takes to get verified? My friend signed up yesterday and he's hoping to get WWE.
I have no idea if it's normal or not, but I was verified and made an order the next day after submitting a paystub jpg when I signed up this summer. I remember reading on the site saying it could take up to 2-3 weeks so I was pleasantly surprised.

Sweet knocked a few quizes out and got WWE. Really sweet deal, I was going to wait until BF for a cheaper price but you can't beat $5 for the digital deluxe. I'm out of points, debating on knocking the ones I have available and getting NBA or saving them for BOIII, SW:BF etc.

Sweet knocked a few quizes out and got WWE. Really sweet deal, I was going to wait until BF for a cheaper price but you can't beat $5 for the digital deluxe. I'm out of points, debating on knocking the ones I have available and getting NBA or saving them for BOIII, SW:BF etc.
I have a love/hate relationship with COD games, but I would gladly buy it for $5 if it came with season pass. I just watched a review and it looks good. Would probably play zombies a lot. Just my opinion. I'll be checking the site throughout the day, and I'll keep everyone posted!

I have a love/hate relationship with COD games, but I would gladly buy it for $5 if it came with season pass. I just watched a review and it looks good. Would probably play zombies a lot. Just my opinion. I'll be checking the site throughout the day, and I'll keep everyone posted!
I have been burn out on COD for a while. I am purchasing it this year because I have a few friends that play, and we were going to do co-op. Shooter wise I have Halo 5, will have COD BO III, Star Wars Battlefront, and Rainbbow Six Siege. I am ultimately just killing time until Siege comes out, then I most likely won't play any of those except it.

I can tell. The site is throwing all sorts of errors. 630 copies as of now.

Edit: Must be patient with the site so I don't have a billing error.

Edit 2: Lots of SQL errors, but got it. It appears to be the standard digital version. No season pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy, the way they worded the alert it made it sound like it came with the season pass but mine didn't. I only got the game and Nuketown

Damn who knew they would upload so quickly. I wouldnt have paid full price lol. Can anyone confirm that its digital deluxe edition?

The season pass isnt a download guys when i bought my digital deluxe edition i wasnt sure if i downloaded my season pass until i went to thee playstation store and checked it said purchased. So you might want to check that to be sure.

The season pass isnt a download guys when i bought my digital deluxe edition i wasnt sure if i downloaded my season pass until i went to thee playstation store and checked it said purchased. So you might want to check that to be sure.
It still gives me an option to buy the season pass or the Digital Deluxe version, but the standard version says I own it. Oh well. Better than nothing! Now if only the season pass wasn't $40.

It still gives me an option to buy the season pass or the Digital Deluxe version, but the standard version says I own it. Oh well. Better than nothing! Now if only the season pass wasn't $40.
Damn. Sorry man it was worth a try I guess. Definitely better than nothing though.

Seeing "Call of Duty®: Black Ops III - Digital Incentives" item  in the Product Details of what was included in the voucher? Maybe that's comparable to the Season Pass?

Maybe if there were only 10 copies but it's not showing up using "all" and every system (in case it was listed as PS3.)
I don't see any mention of them being separate on Twitter. I'm thinking what 707 said and maybe they will send out a separate code to us.

Sorry. You guys were right. Season pass is a separate 3000 points. I think that's pretty sneaky and underhanded compared to what they previously did. But if you really love CoD, I guess it's worth it. 

Sorry. You guys were right. Season pass is a separate 3000 points. I think that's pretty sneaky and underhanded compared to what they previously did. But if you really love CoD, I guess it's worth it.
Not really sneaky but they could've worded the tweet better. I'm not getting the pass cause I usually play just the story so no need for all the extras if I never use it.

bread's done
Back