The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

It's easier on them to do a random code drop. When they do that there is less chance of the servers going down. I never understood advertising the code drop times.

Seriously? It goes up, I go to pay, it redirects me to the payment page and says I'm not authorized. Now I'm stuck without the 3,000 points until the order cancels. This sucks. Watch it sell out...

EDIT: These are going super fast... If anyone has a spare code from the mix up earlier, hit me up. I hate missing out on this because of a site error...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys for the update. I kept refreshing the twitter hoping they'd post an update but they never did. I highly advise everyone to get it now, if they haven't already. As soon as they update their twitter, the website is going to slow down again. 

Does anyone have any experience ordering with a card other than the name/address of the one on file? My friend has no money in his bank account, but I don't want to run the risk of banning both of our accounts if I use my card from his account.

Does anyone have any experience ordering with a card other than the name/address of the one on file? My friend has no money in his bank account, but I don't want to run the risk of banning both of our accounts if I use my card from his account.
I used my card on my friends account about a month and a half ago, I needed a new controller and didn't have enough points. I had the same fear as you, but nothing has happened to either of our accounts. I can't guarantee nothing will happen. Take it for what it's worth.

There's roughly 100+ copies still available. They're so awesome! I wouldn't mind keeping the digital trend going. My only thing is I wish I could install a bigger hard drive than a 2TB. I had to delete some games to fit my Fallout 4 download.

The pop-up said if you don't pay, the order is cancelled after 2 and a half hours. It's been longer than that now and the order still hasn't cancelled and copies are going fast. Anyone else ever deal with the payment site not working and having that order cancelled?

EDIT: Finally cancelled! That was a close one...

Awesome, got SW:B! I'd rather have got Fallout 4 of the two, but I doubt that comes back and happy to try out SW:B.

I've never really been too big on digital until I started getting codes from this site. It's definitely convenient in that you can start downloading right away instead of waiting for a shipment and that it's often the deluxe version of the game offered versus the regular version if they were doing discs.

Not really sure what other things they might be offering in the future during the holidays. I guess they still haven't had Tearaway Unfolded. Or the Anniversary or COD controller I could see going up.

Yeah JC3 is looking like that last new tentpole title to look forward to this year. Definitely in for one if that shows up :D

Btw, anyone pick up Galak Z? Finally got around to checking out some vids and looks pretty cool

I'm gonna have to wait to buy new games for at least a month now because I bought Fallout 4 on Monday--I didn't think they'd add it to the catalogue

Bad news: Missed out on the latest additions.

Good news: Completed the Funimation quiz and am sitting on 5,200 points.

How many quizzes do you guys typically complete in a week?

Bad news: Missed out on the latest additions.

Good news: Completed the Funimation quiz and am sitting on 5,200 points.

How many quizzes do you guys typically complete in a week?
I usually keep doing quizzes until I reach one with eye-gougingly stupid questions/answers. Like the "Is this controller black and orange or gray and black?" on the Black Ops III bundle (with the picture of the controller right above the question.) And it's a freaking orange, gray, and black controller.

So yeah I usually can do like 2 or 3 quizzes.

I usually keep doing quizzes until I reach one with eye-gougingly stupid questions/answers. Like the "Is this controller black and orange or gray and black?" on the Black Ops III bundle (with the picture of the controller right above the question.) And it's a freaking orange, gray, and black controller.

lmao. That controller question bugged me too

Haha, I vaguely remember that. Speaking of quizzes, there's a PlayStation Vue quiz for 150 points but thr FAQ won't load...So I haven't done it yet.

Missed Fallout 4 and Battlefront because reasons :/ Is there... a good chance they'll put it back up similar to Mortal Kombat X and Mad Max? Ugh, I feel terrible for not checking over the last few days.

Missed Fallout 4 and Battlefront because reasons :/ Is there... a good chance they'll put it back up similar to Mortal Kombat X and Mad Max? Ugh, I feel terrible for not checking over the last few days.
It's hard to say what will get a restock. I was really surprised that God of War 3 came back in digital format, but still a surprise. Some games that never got a restock include Mortal Kombat X, Witcher 3, Batman (but was pulled), Shovel Knight among others. My best advice is to turn on mobile notifications from On PlayStation, and check the site every so often if you can.

Hoping for Bloodborne The Old Hunters! That would be clutch!
62801474.jpg

Seriously though, that would be pretty decent :p

I know this is the on.playstation section but if any of you guys are also on Expertzone they added Rise of The Tomb Raider, 23 copies as I type this. 500 points and 17.99 if your an "expert"

bread's done
Back