The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I know this is the on.playstation section but if any of you guys are also on Expertzone they added Rise of The Tomb Raider, 23 copies as I type this. 500 points and 17.99 if your an "expert"
Grabbed one also, been going back and forth on this since I only use my Xbox for digital and exclusives. With the game coming to PS4 next holiday I was going to wait but at this price I can play it and flip for a good trade value :)

I know this is the on.playstation section but if any of you guys are also on Expertzone they added Rise of The Tomb Raider, 23 copies as I type this. 500 points and 17.99 if your an "expert"
They've been killing it lately. Sucks that we no longer have the thread on here, but I check that site constantly!

They've been killing it lately. Sucks that we no longer have the thread on here, but I check that site constantly!
I thought their site was basically "dead" and then last week they added Gears Ultimate Edition, Forza, and a few other games and then the other day they added Halo 5 and now Tomb Raider. I ordered Gears when it went up and surprisingly got it in about 5 days. I hope they continue to add because On.playstation has been amazing the past few months and people have even started threads about it on the Expertzone forums.

I thought their site was basically "dead" and then last week they added Gears Ultimate Edition, Forza, and a few other games and then the other day they added Halo 5 and now Tomb Raider. I ordered Gears when it went up and surprisingly got it in about 5 days. I hope they continue to add because On.playstation has been amazing the past few months and people have even started threads about it on the Expertzone forums.
I know exactly what you mean. Before those updates, the last games that went up were Sunset Overdrive, and Halo Master Chief Collection. I'm waiting to see what other promotion they do soon. I think they might do a points only thing. I need to get rid of like 26,000 points. Lol

I know they used to do a points only set of items at the beginning of the month and it'd be gone like the minute they put up the items. I think a points only rewards system would be great especially if they go digital and email you game codes. They already do free DLC items if you take certain quizzes and even 1 year of Xbox Live Gold so it wouldn't be hard to do game codes for completing a quiz or set of quizzes.  

I know they used to do a points only set of items at the beginning of the month and it'd be gone like the minute they put up the items. I think a points only rewards system would be great especially if they go digital and email you game codes. They already do free DLC items if you take certain quizzes and even 1 year of Xbox Live Gold so it wouldn't be hard to do game codes for completing a quiz or set of quizzes.
I do remember that! Got a headset, Sunset Overdrive, a mouse, and Killer Instinct. I'm definitely going to check daily for new items.

I quit that site. Was not worth it to me.
How could it possibly be not worth it? Half the time you dont even have to answer any questions for points. I would feel bad for you if you're not a gamer, but you're on a gaming site here. At the very least you are getting some steep discounts on the gear when they post it and some games when they do go up.

I read stuff like this about both the Sony site and the EZ site and it makes me glad that i don't ever shop in stores where you guys work. Some people just feel so entitled and can't appreciate that these companies are doing something they don't have to for us. Can't complain over here if you did quit, more swag for the rest of us...

/rant

How could it possibly be not worth it? Half the time you dont even have to answer any questions for points. I would feel bad for you if you're not a gamer, but you're on a gaming site here. At the very least you are getting some steep discounts on the gear when they post it and some games when they do go up.

I read stuff like this about both the Sony site and the EZ site and it makes me glad that i don't ever shop in stores where you guys work. Some people just feel so entitled and can't appreciate that these companies are doing something they don't have to for us. Can't complain over here if you did quit, more swag for the rest of us...

/rant
I see what you're saying, for sure. But him saying it wasn't worth it for him doesn't mean he's faulting the team that works on Expert Zone or something like that. He's not saying they're useless or anything; It just wasn't worth it to him. No biggie! But people you described certainly do exist.

To get back on topic, was there an update for RLS on Black Friday last year? I've been a member of RLS for a long time but always forget whether or not they do something for that site...

Darn, I was holding out hope that they'd restock on Black Friday. Still frustrated I missed fallout, lol with how much I've gotten though through RLS I love Sony for this and all the super affordable games.

Darn, I was holding out hope that they'd restock on Black Friday. Still frustrated I missed fallout, lol with how much I've gotten though through RLS I love Sony for this and all the super affordable games.
Don't stop checking. I've seen them restock as late at 930 PM CT. I'm sure they're off today, though. But still, doesn't hurt to check.

Oh snap. The latest products on the homepage animation have changed to Assassins Creed Syndicate, Fat Princess and Tomorrow's Children...Just sayin

Oh snap. The latest products on the homepage animation have changed to Assassins Creed Syndicate, Fat Princess and Tomorrow's Children...Just sayin
Got me excited too, lol. But no new quizzes (I've done all the available ones) and no new games... Yet ;-)

Some of the courses have been delisted from the site so if you have any pending quizzes to do, now would be the time! Hopefully they add some more quizzes to the site. I need more points! Lol

Does anybody know the versions of Life is strange and the Telltale collection in the catalog?
If you're talking about what platform, they're both PS4. If that is what you're looking for, for future reference you can filter by platform so no guessing involved.

Life Is Strange is $10 on PSN. I bought that one to save on the points.
Lol, I caught that when leaving work, I was thinking sh!t these codes will be gone by the time I get home, so I spent all the points. It's still available from that release... I have 0 self control on video games. I might need help :p

Two new quizzes have been added well one new one, and one I just stumbled upon. World of Tanks for 1,000 points, and PlayStation Vue for 150 points. So close to 3,000! Need like 400 points or so.

Lol, I caught that when leaving work, I was thinking sh!t these codes will be gone by the time I get home, so I spent all the points. It's still available from that release... I have 0 self control on video games. I might need help :p
Haha, I'm the same boat. Just like WWE was posted. Instantly bought it, and I haven't played it yet. We all need help! Lol

I don't even know what they can add that I would want. I bought pretty much every new release that they added and I've only been playing fallout.

Just Cause 3 XL Edition (Product Voucher)
SQUARE ENIX CO. LTD.
The Air, Land and Sea Pass includes 3 incredible DLC packs and exclusive Flame Wingsuit and Parachute Skins, which no fan will want to miss!

It’s never over for Rico Rodriguez explore Medici with 3 new game-changing explosive experiences including new action-packed missions, new enemy types, weapons, gadgets and unique vehicles that transform the Just Cause 3 world.

The 3 add on packs will become available post launch and will unlock 7 days early for all pass holders. The skins will unlock day one.

The XL Edition also contains the Weaponized Vehicle Pack with 3 exclusive vehicles primed for action and the digital exclusive Final Argument Sniper Rifle.

bread's done
Back