The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

They need to run those contests again where you can get like 9000 points for completing a set of quizzes. Haven't seen that in a long time.
Was just thinking about this. I remember on the old site they passed out points like candy. We had more web meetings then... think they gave peeps 10,000 for showing up for Disney Infinity and Tearaway

Thankfully there was enough of Just Cause 3 for me to think if I wanted it.........For $5 I decided I'd be dumb not to get it

Six new "Expert" quizzes up, unfortunately despite the promise of "big points" each quiz is only worth 150
Sigh...Not available for anyone who doesn't work at GameStop right? I just checked the mobile quiz app, and I had like seven quizzes I could do so I just had enough points for Just Cause 3!! Now I'm in need of a ton of points. Lol

Sigh...Not available for anyone who doesn't work at GameStop right? I just checked the mobile quiz app, and I had like seven quizzes I could do so I just had enough points for Just Cause 3!! Now I'm in need of a ton of points. Lol
I work at Best Buy and they're for me on the desktop site. I have nothing new on mobile.

Just cause 3, yay, I caught this one. Consoles are awesome looking, unfortunately last year I threw thousand of points at a second vita for the spouse, it's collecting dust. So I can only keep up to 9k when new modules become available. makes me curious though.

Where's tearaway unfolded, beyond 2 for ps4 or any new ips from Sony first/second party? I own the respective versions of these games, but I'm surprised we're getting third party games (which is amazing, and $5 digital, which is also amazing).

Those PS4 were priced right at the point where i could make a purchase and finally join the PS4 family!!  I have a feeling the rest of my points are going to go quickly now that i am going to want some games to play on here :)  Was pretty excited when i placed the order last night!

Those PS4 were priced right at the point where i could make a purchase and finally join the PS4 family!! I have a feeling the rest of my points are going to go quickly now that i am going to want some games to play on here :) Was pretty excited when i placed the order last night!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

...I mean, welcome to the family!!

I was just about to rush in here and tell everyone that Just Cause 3 and PS4 bundles were up, but looks like I am late everyone already knows lol.

Bought need for speed, for $5 I really can't complain (a 20+ hr game or a cup of coffee in the morning). Need for speed and fallout 4 (I missed that one) are all my coworkers talk about, so I'd like to see what all the fuss is about.

I couldn't find an active ExpertZone thread, so I'll put it here. Tomb Raider and Forza 6 are restocked. A few hundred Tomb Raider, only about 30 Forza 6.

I couldn't find an active ExpertZone thread, so I'll put it here. Tomb Raider and Forza 6 are restocked. A few hundred Tomb Raider, only about 30 Forza 6.
That thread was removed because a ton of CAGS, who don't worl retail, were begging for games accessories etc. Glad to see that they restocked it. Tomb Raider is a fantastic game! Out of points at the moment, but wouldn't get NFS. Does it come with season pass?

Those PS4 were priced right at the point where i could make a purchase and finally join the PS4 family!! I have a feeling the rest of my points are going to go quickly now that i am going to want some games to play on here :) Was pretty excited when i placed the order last night!
Which one did you get? That beautiful Destiny Bundle?

New Spyro mobile quiz added, 500 points
Do you know how exactly the mobile app works, is it a one time chance then you can take it as many times as you want to just get a better score. I've flunked some of those when it came to PS1 games, I retake the quiz, my point show they're up 100 for doing the quiz 100%. I then use the app to sync points and is always reverts to my initial score when i reload the app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if you order one of the consoles - do they require a signature upon delivery? I don't want to order one and have it stolen from my doorstep.

I ordered a Borderlands Vita and it didn't require a signature, was sitting on my front porch when I came home. You could always have it shipped to a relatives house if you have one close by.

Does anybody know if you order one of the consoles - do they require a signature upon delivery? I don't want to order one and have it stolen from my doorstep.
A few years back, I bought my gf one of the PS3 bundles and I shot than an e-mail that I needed to have a signature required. I didn't live in the best part of town at the time so I didn't want it to get stolen. Now Amazon on the other hand, left my Xbox One sitting on my doorstep...Mind you I was in the same house at the time.

Ugh, the Paragon quiz is another one with a question that has two "right" answers. Epic co-developed both Infinity Blade and Unreal, you goobers. Oh well, I'm going to pick one and cross my fingers that I don't get gypped out of the bonus points.

Ugh, the Paragon quiz is another one with a question that has two "right" answers. Epic co-developed both Infinity Blade and Unreal, you goobers. Oh well, I'm going to pick one and cross my fingers that I don't get gypped out of the bonus points.
If you don't mind please let us know which one is the correct one. Thanks for taking one for the thread.

lol yeah, that one threw me off too. I picked Unreal without even reading the others

Anyone having any difficulty with the On Playstation app? only a few hundred points short of 3000 which is enough to get Just Cause.  All the quizzes on the site have been completed for my sweet Star Wars limited edition Console.

The app does not log in, gives an error message.

Just a heads up for the people that were able to snag one of the systems.  Mine was just delivered this afternoon and it DOES require a signature :)  

Work can't end fast enough today!!

bread's done
Back