The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Well, it happened to me again. I ordered Driveclub last week and they accidentally sent me 2 copies. Guess I'll give the other to my nephew who is getting a PS4 for christmas.

Well, it happened to me again. I ordered Driveclub last week and they accidentally sent me 2 copies. Guess I'll give the other to my nephew who is getting a PS4 for christmas.
They never sent me duplicates. That's pretty legit. Wasn't Driveclub added during the last restock? I feel like I haven't seen it in quite some time on the site.

PS4 Just shipped :)

Took all my points though, I started at like 6000 points and gained 19000 points in one sitting feverishly rushing through quizzes hoping I'd make it in time.

EDIT: looks like it shipped a few days ago, just got the e-mail today though, will be here tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4 Just shipped :)

Took all my points though, I started at like 6000 points and gained 19000 points in one sitting feverishly rushing through quizzes hoping I'd make it in time.

EDIT: looks like it shipped a few days ago, just got the e-mail today though, will be here tomorrow.
Nice! My friend just received his Destiny Bundle and it required a signature so there's that! Enjoy your new system!

I just tried to use the link in the app with the same result as you. If I remember correctly, all that link did was bring me to the regular site. Check your activity under your profile on the regular site to see if you received credit for the mobile quizzes you took. They show up as "mobile game points." It all falls into one pool of points.

Man, after playing Rory McIlroy PGA Tour on PS4 I really want to get that Tiger Woods 14 for PS3 that's been in the catalog for awhile now but the "Add to cart" button hasn't been available. I guess it's just going to sit in the catalog and taunt me until the end of time.

I just tried to use the link in the app with the same result as you. If I remember correctly, all that link did was bring me to the regular site. Check your activity under your profile on the regular site to see if you received credit for the mobile quizzes you took. They show up as "mobile game points." It all falls into one pool of points.
Right as rain you are, thanks!

To be honest I started getting used to the few weeks we were getting digital codes each week for new games, I keep checking this week daily. Good news being, if there aren't any new games to spend points on, the more I can start to catch back up with the new quizzes. Saw that new 1,000 point quiz posted, hopefully I can get the bonus 100.

Never got two of anything, but one day last year a box showed up at my house when I was walking in from work. I open it and it's a blue dualshock 3. I had come in third in a contest I didn't know was happening. That was a nice surprise.

Nice to see people are receiving their PlayStation 4 before Christmas.  Seems like the Destiny Console is making its way out.  Any word on the Star Wars console?

Oh wow, never thought of the ps2 games, that's a great idea!

I can't get onboard with any David cage game for a second play through. I had a unique play through of heavy rain that I loved, beyond was as most people say jumbled, but once I hit my stride I loved the story from beginning to end.

Was hoping for something for Christmas, but they deserve time off too.

Nice stealthy launch! I'll pass on this one because I have a feeling that Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain will launch on disc around the summer/fall of next year.
I bought BTS at launch on PS3 and I really want to jump on this download version.... but now you got me worried about a physical release coming. Damn you.

Just finished the Paragon quiz. Thanks to whoever mentioned the trick question. Greatly appreciated it. For those who finished the Sony Expert Review Quizzes, where did you find the videos? Every time I click on the link, it just tells me that I don't have access. Thanks! Beyond Two Souls Code is sold out as well. Hope everyone who wanted that game got in on that.

If you follow them on twitter, and they approved your request, you can tweet them. They normally respond to me, but they're always swamped. Lol
Yea I've been waiting on approval. I emailed customer service, no response yet. When I look at my orders it says processed, but no tracking number. Guess I'll play the waiting game

Yea I've been waiting on approval. I emailed customer service, no response yet. When I look at my orders it says processed, but no tracking number. Guess I'll play the waiting game
Good luck. Normally when I order a game, I normally get it within two weeks or so. I mean paying the discount price for games is awesome, but you shouldn't have to wait that long for a game...

I ordered Until Dawn around the same time, but I assume they've just been on vacation for the holidays and are just getting back in the swing of things.. I would say if it doesn't come by the end of January, it might be a problem.

Stealth update! Picked up Amazing Spiderman 4 PS4, Injustice Ultimate Edition Vita, and Alteier Rorona PS3 $30.

Also saw Lightning Returns, and Uncharted PS4 Bundle/Standard PS4 Bundle.

Edit Anarchy Reigns as well. Black Dualshock 3 as well. The Last of Us PS4 (Physical) - Not sure if that was ever offered in digital format.

Driveclub as well.

I think that's everything.

Stealth update! Picked up Amazing Spiderman 4 PS4, Injustice Ultimate Edition Vita, and Alteier Rorona PS3 $30.

Also saw Lightning Returns, and Uncharted PS4 Bundle/Standard PS4 Bundle.

Edit Anarchy Reigns as well. Black Dualshock 3 as well. The Last of Us PS4 (Physical) - Not sure if that was ever offered in digital format.

Driveclub as well.

I think that's everything.
Looks like I missed all of it lol

CAH just wants us to spend our points before Gravity Rush remastered comes out.
Nah, never. I might not be able to snag that when it goes live because I'm hovering at around 1,000 points. I'm curious though. Since the game launches at a lower price point ($30), will the amount of points be less than 3,000?

If they would stop updating the store while I'm at work! Jesus on.playstation, I only get 1 lunch break lol.

I'm hoping to see some of the digital codes for games I missed the chance for, or if not any Sony first/second party game is a-ok with me.

bread's done
Back