The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I'm terrible at fighting games, I got pretty heavily into soul caliber for quiet a few games. At $5 it's really hard to pass up, but it's also 3,000 points, which point quizzes are at an all time low.

Anyone think this game will do anything for a casual like me?

Edit: I bought it, there are over 300 copies left but I have extreme anxiety disorder, so I'm really going to dive into the game in March when the extended story content. Hope everyone who wanted the game catches this thread (I honestly don't know how to trigger an email when this thread updates, I clicked to follow it, but I'm sure I'm just being daft).

// Yeah, I'm daft, I figured out how to notify me, and set to e-mail when this thread updates. (I'm still salty over missing Fallout 4 and Season pass. To buy it, it's $110! I could have got it at $5, salt, yes salt). 

:-({|= Someone somewhere is playing the worlds tiniest violin for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm terrible at fighting games, I got pretty heavily into soul caliber for quiet a few games. At $5 it's really hard to pass up, but it's also 3,000 points, which point quizzes are at an all time low.

Anyone think this game will do anything for a casual like me?
I think it's a fun game. I purchased Street Fighter IV AE and was able to pick it up in no time. I'll never win a tournament, but I can occasionally win a few matches online.

This was only my second attempted purchase (only been using since December), and yet another issue. Last time, was charged 4x for a single order of Destiny: TTK. This time, errored out going to payment, so the order was still "created" and it still considered me to have reached my limit of 1 order. By the time the order had cancelled itself, it was the middle of the night and I was asleep. Of course, sold out by the time I woke up.

Is this site always such a hassle?

Is this site always such a hassle?
That sucks that the system isn't working for you. Honestly it's a lot better to me, they used to handle the payment stuff on the site, now you get forwarded to the 3rd party pament site. Every order since then has been instantly created, I pay and literally the code is available once my payment goes through.

In the past when I emailed their support team about not receiving a game and they were very helpful. I know in this case they only had a certain amount of codes, but maybe shoot them an email about both issues and they can help so next time it works for you.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 quiz added to the mobile app, 500 points. Man that's a max of 1,500 points in just one day, I'm hoping this trend stays going.

Edit- 5/5 questions correct on The Street Fighter V... 475 points. Hu? Me no good at math?

Edit 2: SRS-XB3 Portable Bluetooth® speaker quiz is available on the full on.playstation site, full 500 points. There has to be a store update coming tomorrow.

Kinda sucks that they keep adding these mobile quizes get I can't even use the app because it just locks up every time I use it. I've tried on 3 different devices. Anybody found a way around this? Bluestacks? I've even tried on an iPad air 2 and I get to the main menu and again, freeze. :(

Kinda sucks that they keep adding these mobile quizes get I can't even use the app because it just locks up every time I use it. I've tried on 3 different devices. Anybody found a way around this? Bluestacks? I've even tried on an iPad air 2 and I get to the main menu and again, freeze. :(
Darn guys, I usually always have issues when others do.
Trying to think how to help, um, I have an iPhone 6 Plus, I am running the current firmware 9.2.1, using wifi, weekly turn off then back on my phone. I have 2GB space free, the app does take a while to load (laggy) so I have to wait a minute to get into the app, and I have my login saved in the app.

Conventional questions are, have you power cycled the device, close all the apps, free space, current firmware, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, maybe cleared the browser cache, forget then wifi network then re add it?

The bug I run into the most using the app is asking what a picture is of, but as the pixels remove there is no picture under them. So I literally have to guess what a picture I can't see is.

Hopefully those suggestions or another member can chime in to help. Best of luck mate.

3,000 points and $10 for a year of plus.

That's dern sure a bargain.

Edit: oh man only 35 codes left, this one is really right place right time.

So weird to see movie tickets pop up on the catalog. It's been so strange with this new team.
I agree, with the old team all Sony published games would be in a never depleting supply, and there were more quizzes then I could keep up with.

But if the change means $5 digital 3rd party games with season pass, I won't complain that's for sure.

Edit: Oh yeah, also a new quiz "PS-HX500 Hi-Res USB Turntable", 500 points!

Damn, missed PS+ too. Guess I'll try again in two years when they post them again XD Can't complain, with all the free stuff they give us its really the only thing I buy every year for my PS4

what the... says I already completed it. Anyone else getting this?
Oh, I think the site occasionally does randomly move an old quiz up to the top of the stack for some reason. It's probably an older quiz that I missed. The 150 point value makes sense now. My bad.

50/50, I really expected some high profile games to be on there but seems the rhythm is 1 new item a week.

They had Star Wars Battlefront previously. I think this week was the 4 quiz and 1 year plus. (I hope they throw up more codes for people who missed it though).

50/50, I really expected some high profile games to be on there but seems the rhythm is 1 new item a week.

They had Star Wars Battlefront previously. I think this week was the 4 quiz and 1 year plus. (I hope they throw up more codes for people who missed it though).
I'm still holding out for Far Cry, but I doubt it's going to happen today. Would be nice if it happened tomorrow.

Oh, I think the site occasionally does randomly move an old quiz up to the top of the stack for some reason. It's probably an older quiz that I missed. The 150 point value makes sense now. My bad.
Yeah, it's a marketing move to promote the upcoming release, but it's kind of lazy since instead of publishing a new quiz they just republished the old quiz.

New quiz for Homefront: The Revolution is up! New one for real this time.

3,000 points!?!

I get the feeling multiple smaller quizzes are supposed to be up, but us impatient type are getting to the site in between the upload.

Lol, it's saying there are 2 quizzes, guess I'll do the second one when it comes out.

I really like this new direction of the quizzes. You get to read and understand quiet well what's going to be the selling point for these games. I mean there's free multiplayer DLC coming out for the game. I know a few friend that would dig this, betas about a month off too!

There's a new quiz on the mobile app for Uncharted 4, 1,000 points. pretty nice.

Also Homefront : The Revolution - Rise up!, Had a quiz, wondering if my on.us.playstation is bugged though? Said 2 quizzes, did the first one, but no second one? So now I have a 1 quiz left on the game but there isn't 2 quizzes. The completionist in me is going crazy, lol.

bread's done
Back