The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I got the camera last year and don't use it for anything, it just sits on the top of the tv. I have a ps4 and so does my partner so we can do online/play different games/etc. so having a camera that recognizes you to log you in is awesome... If you share a console.

They never accepted my Twitter request to follow so that kind of sucks, but Jesus is every member going to be watching the site like a hawk the day uncharer releases.

I got the camera last year and don't use it for anything, it just sits on the top of the tv. I have a ps4 and so does my partner so we can do online/play different games/etc. so having a camera that recognizes you to log you in is awesome... If you share a console.

They never accepted my Twitter request to follow so that kind of sucks, but Jesus is every member going to be watching the site like a hawk the day uncharer releases.
I feel the same way. I feel like I wasted points with the camera. I tried to use it for NBA 2K face scans and it just wouldn't work. So it sits in a box, lol.

How many copies of the Uncharted collection did they put up? I checked the site an hour and a half ago and that wasn't there, and it looks like it's already gone. Sheesh.

How many copies of the Uncharted collection did they put up? I checked the site an hour and a half ago and that wasn't there, and it looks like it's already gone. Sheesh.
It's definitely still there. Change sort order to Most Recent, it's the 9th one down for me. 32 still in stock, and it looks like it's the physical version since it's $10 rather than the $5 digital version they put up the first time.

It's definitely still there. Change sort order to Most Recent, it's the 9th one down for me. 32 still in stock, and it looks like it's the physical version since it's $10 rather than the $5 digital version they put up the first time.
Oh shoot, I can't believe I didn't see that. I saw the Disney Infinity shirt that was added earlier today, and didn't think to look down any further. Thanks for the heads up!

Red controllers are up: I kept saying if they put them up I would get one, but I really don't want to waste the points.... Sadness

Cool variety this week, nothing for me, but tbh getting a year of PS+ for $10 last week, I was already spoiled rotten.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I missed everything D:
Stupid work...
I do find it kinda ironic that those of us working full-time in retail are forced to check our phones every 2 minutes from 9-5 in order to get a chance at anything. You know, rather than using that time educating customers on Sony products.

Of course that could all be avoided if they were more specific on Twitter...

The HD version of Gravity Rush was never added, no Tearaway unfolded, no Heavy Rain/ Beyond, etc.

I wouldn't hold out for any game at this point. I wish they accepted my Twitter following, because knowing they will be putting up Uncharted 4 would keep me from preording it on PSN so I can lock that money in. (To clarify I saw the post earlier from the user who does see their Twitter that it will be going up)

I did preorder the upcoming Ratchet and Clank reboot, I can't wait to get that game, day 1. Also I'm so worried about insomniac studios shutting down or selling. Their last 3 games have been flops. I don't know how many team members are left from the company conception though, but I loved into the nexus, so I know they can still turn me out.

Edit:
They had PS4 Beyond Two Souls, but none of the others you mentioned.
Oh, yeah your so right, I passed on it because I played the PS3 game to completion. Sorry about that mate.

Noob question here: When they put up 3rd party games in the Rewards, is it usually on launch day? Or, like most other things in Rewards section, is it just sporadic?
It's sporadic. Like with the old team, they would let us know what was going up and roughly what time. Now it's luck of the draw. From what I recall, Assassin's Creed III was the first third party title that went up around launch.

Really hoping for "the division" tomorrow
Me too, but I'm not holding my breath for it. Last Ubi game I remember was Assassin's Creed 3 and I think we only got that because of the bundle console deal they were promoting at the time. On top of that Division is looking to be partnered more with XBone with the bundles/early beta stuff. Hope I'm wrong though, Fallout 4 was bundled with Xbox and we still got it so there's a chance... *fingers crossed*

Me too, but I'm not holding my breath for it. Last Ubi game I remember was Assassin's Creed 3 and I think we only got that because of the bundle console deal they were promoting at the time. On top of that Division is looking to be partnered more with XBone with the bundles/early beta stuff. Hope I'm wrong though, Fallout 4 was bundled with Xbox and we still got it so there's a chance... *fingers crossed*
And we were fortunate to get the season pass with fallout 4 too!

It's sporadic. Like with the old team, they would let us know what was going up and roughly what time. Now it's luck of the draw. From what I recall, Assassin's Creed III was the first third party title that went up around launch.
Totally kicking myself, because for years, I only checked the Playstation site every month or so and I think I gave up on checking because the rewards never seemed to change. That was right around the time they switched teams, I think. Never knew they even offered 3rd party games until somebody on the Microsoft Expertzone forums tipped me off about SWBF (alas, a day too late). So I missed out on CoD, SWBF, and Fallout last holiday season. :(

Totally kicking myself, because for years, I only checked the Playstation site every month or so and I think I gave up on checking because the rewards never seemed to change. That was right around the time they switched teams, I think. Never knew they even offered 3rd party games until somebody on the Microsoft Expertzone forums tipped me off about SWBF (alas, a day too late). So I missed out on CoD, SWBF, and Fallout last holiday season. :(
More to come, at least you have a shit ton of points incase a special edition console drops. Those were the best drops last year by far

For anyone waiting to see if Division drops, @OnPlaystation responded to the question on their latest tweet saying "Not sure about this one yet." 

Might look for another option if you guys were planning to play tonight/tomorrow! Unfortunate news :(

For anyone waiting to see if Division drops, @OnPlaystation responded to the question on their latest tweet saying "Not sure about this one yet."

Might look for another option if you guys were planning to play tonight/tomorrow! Unfortunate news :(
Crisis averted, lol. I totally missed that. I'd be ok with Far Cry Primal or they might drop Dark Souls 3.

bread's done
Back