The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

That list of 12 game vouchers is probably a good indicator of what games we will see added. All of the games on that list which have already come out were offered and Uncharted 4 was already confirmed by their Twitter page.

and I log on 2 hours ago and take the new tests and miss the update. Says there are 22 left but there are really zero. Cant add a code to the cart. Dang it, was needing to up my sub too. 

Still showing 8 ps plus subs at 7:20 est time, wish I could of got more than 1
I don't know how anyone was getting it. I tried for 4 hours when it had 25 left, it kept telling me their weren't enough "others may be trying to buy this right now"... And it did that from 25 to 6 left. UGH!

Just tried again right now, 7 left "Unable to reserve enough codes for "PlayStation Plus - 1 Year Membership". Other users might be in the process of ordering this item."

Last edited by a moderator:
zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.w529.h352.jpg

The Division Gold Edition is up 399 copies
Bless you for sharing the news! Just saw this update in my email as I was leaving my building to take my lunch break. About-faced right back to my computer, haha!

I̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶v̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶p̶e̶x̶ ̶e̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶p̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶

Have I ever said how much I love this community. : - )

I won an Arkham Knight code during a stream but since I had bought the game prior so I don't need it.

Also,

Trading a $5 code for a $5 code = flipping?

Hope you haven't seen the trading thread...

Yeah, no flipping here, I got far cry thinking there was a season pass, there isn't and I already impulse bought it. Some people get codes from contests, some come packed in with new PS4s. This is easily the best thread on this site, everyone is fun and very nice. We let each other know about quizzes and when games go up.

been at work all day, randomly check on.ps says 1 copy of division left so obv sold out ;-;
Me too, there were 34 codes left when I was able to check my phone at work. I was convinced that with 34, surely someone will let it expire in their cart. So the last 2 hours of work sneaking my phone out to try and add it to my basket. I think it was the site getting hammered that left the number up (and processing people's payment and points and such).

I've been trying for the last hour to get the last copy, literally trying every minute and I cannot get the last one. I feel as though someone has it in their cart, and literally keeps adding it again, the minute it's up. fml. 

I've been trying for the last hour to get the last copy, literally trying every minute and I cannot get the last one. I feel as though someone has it in their cart, and literally keeps adding it again, the minute it's up. fml.
I hate when people do that. Like if you don't have the points at the time of the update then let someone snag it. Just annoying...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

That one copy will remain there forever... taunting us :(

Wonder if we will get Ratchet and Clank added today.

Grabbed Dark Souls 3 and of course the site went down as I was paying. Luckily I got an email with the code after a few mins so I guess it went through. Way to bring it down guys! Lol

bread's done
Back