The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Ha ha, I don't think we ever estimate how much traffic this thread throws on the site.

You are going to need to refresh constantly to get around. I tried in Safari and the LastPass on my iPhone, both just tanked trying to access the site. You'll probably get a lot of errors but like @Fernezey and I, make sure you wait to refresh payment until you get your code, don't want anyone to be double charged.

With the new PS4 firmware 3.50 supporting 4TB HDD, I need to figure out how to get that lol. I'm on my 2tb down to about 240GB left (I don't delete games, if I'm offline, or on a whim want to go back to a game, I don't want to wait hours to redownload). I think my only choice is the Nyko DataBank with a 3.5" 4TB HDD. I wish Sony would let us install games to external HDD, but I understand why they don't.

Kept getting "cannot connect to mySQL" errors but it finally went through. Got paragon master founders pack, dark souls, and hitman.

Although paragon is f2p, the master founders pack is awesome and contains $100 of extra content, mostly skins and challenges to complete and XP boosts. I believe you get to give a copy of the founders pack to a friend as well. Not to mention early access by a few months. So don't waste your pts if you don't care about any of that.

Kept getting "cannot connect to mySQL" errors but it finally went through. Got paragon master founders pack, dark souls, and hitman.

Although paragon is f2p, the master founders pack is awesome and contains $100 of extra content, mostly skins and challenges to complete and XP boosts. I believe you get to give a copy of the founders pack to a friend as well. Not to mention early access by a few months. So don't waste your pts if you don't care about any of that.
If this is true I'd be interested in a Paragon friends code as I am points poor!

No, it's not. It shows as created and not paid.
Bollocks, afraid that's never happened to me. I have had the transactions mess up, but there was always an order. If I could, I'd just grab another copy and give you the code. I suppose you'll have to reorder and dispute the charge with your bank?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Hitman and Dark Souls 3. Went back and tried to order MLB MVP Edition, and it errored out on the payment page...I sent them an email.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Had a feeling they were going to add dark souls since I spent 85 on the digital deluxe version.

Chuck I'm trying to get a code for you but it's not letting me add it to the cart I'll keep trying though

Had a feeling they were going to add dark souls since I spent 85 on the digital deluxe version.

Chuck I'm trying to get a code for you but it's not letting me add it to the cart I'll keep trying though
Damn, I appreciate you doing that anyway. That's awesome.

I want to get other games but I'm paranoid it will error out on me again. I think I'll try tomorrow if there are still copies left.

I'm hoping I don't do this anymore, so far Far Cry Primal is the only game dupe I've had. I won't be after any of the uncharted codes, I got the digital deluxe of that.

I'm hoping I don't do this anymore, so far Far Cry Primal is the only game dupe I've had. I won't be after any of the uncharted codes, I got the digital deluxe of that.
It's funny, this site has made me so hesitant on buying new games the first week they come out. Hell, I waited two months for The Phantom Pain because I was so sure it was going to get added to the catalog.

I put paragon in my cart over 3 hours ago and it is still there; I think this is why we keep getting the error messages when there are still copies. They aren't being automatically removed from people's carts after an hour.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it now says your cart will be emptied after 4 hours without checking out. Not sure when they changed it from 1 hour.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it now says your cart will be emptied after 4 hours without checking out. Not sure when they changed it from 1 hour.
It says 1 hour still
[attachment=21437:image.png]

For those that emailed them.  How long did it take for a response?  I emailed them 6 hours ago because I paid for an order but when I was redirected back to the site the site took a dump.  The charge seems to have gone through because I see it pending on my credit card but on the site it is stuck in created status.  Seems like they got back to other people super fast.  Just debating if I should send another message.  

Why do the numbers of the remaining copies for Dark Souls 3 change once in a while? An hour ago it was 37, and now it's down to 22 and yet I still can't get a copy; been refreshing it every minute.

For those that emailed them. How long did it take for a response? I emailed them 6 hours ago because I paid for an order but when I was redirected back to the site the site took a dump. The charge seems to have gone through because I see it pending on my credit card but on the site it is stuck in created status. Seems like they got back to other people super fast. Just debating if I should send another message.
It tick them about 3 min for the first email and about an hour to get it fixed. Im willing to guess that the folks that run the site are probably sleeping. I would email them again in the morning. i have also had issues before and its taken a few day.... best of luck

Why do the numbers of the remaining copies for Dark Souls 3 change once in a while? An hour ago it was 37, and now it's down to 22 and yet I still can't get a copy; been refreshing it every minute.
These copies are likely due to two issues. One is that they are gone and the system is broken (transactions that did not go through, bad payments, etc..). second is likely due to codes are still in people carts. over the next 24-48 hours the number will slowly decrease but its really unlikely to grab a code. with that said i would keep trying!!

I keep seeing a few being added and then removed; I'm not sure why it keeps doing it.

Bummed that the MLB and Hitman products aren't digital, oh well. If they're still there after the weekend maybe I'll take the plunge.

Surprised The Show sold out already well before Hitman. Guess the temptation to flip/sell a retail copy was too strong for most. Oh well, the OSFM rosters aren't released and updated yet so I'll just wait for the next update and hope they add a digital option the second time around.

Surprised The Show sold out already well before Hitman. Guess the temptation to flip/sell a retail copy was too strong for most. Oh well, the OSFM rosters aren't released and updated yet so I'll just wait for the next update and hope they add a digital option the second time around.
Agreed. If you go on the forums here, you can see who's flipping products from this program etc. More power to you. I'm not sure if anyone started Dark Souls 3 yet, but I can't put it down. It's so good!

Agreed. If you go on the forums here, you can see who's flipping products from this program etc. More power to you. I'm not sure if anyone started Dark Souls 3 yet, but I can't put it down. It's so good!

I played a little of DS3 but I'm addicted to The Division right now. Love this game.

I played a little of DS3 but I'm addicted to The Division right now. Love this game.
That's awesome man! I played for maybe ten minutes or so. I need to spend more time with it. I have a feeling my life will be consumed by Dark Souls 3 for a while. I loved Bloodborne to death.

bread's done
Back