The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Agreed. If you go on the forums here, you can see who's flipping products from this program etc. More power to you. I'm not sure if anyone started Dark Souls 3 yet, but I can't put it down. It's so good!
Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Are you talking about a different thread? I haven't seen any flipping here, I bought a duplicate copy because I thought there was a season pass, so I had the code, when I missed the division, I thought this is never going to happen, but a good bloke who like me was kind and we exchanged codes. $5=$5 no flip was made on that, we both spent the 3,000 points and paid for the codes.

Flipping really upsets me, it hurts other players and the industry at large. You may have not even been thinking about me at all with your comment, but it upset me.

Are you talking about a different thread? I haven't seen any flipping here, I bought a duplicate copy because I thought there was a season pass, so I had the code, when I missed the division, I thought this is never going to happen, but a good bloke who like me was kind and we exchanged codes. $5=$5 no flip was made on that, we both spent the 3,000 points and paid for the codes.

Flipping really upsets me, it hurts other players and the industry at large. You may have not even been thinking about me at all with your comment, but it upset me.
Nope, that comment wasn't directed at you. I was just stating my point that's all. I just meant the trade forums. Not this thread specifically because the last time trading was rampant here, the thread was closed.

Lucky I missed out on the division codes too, though like you i have an extra code, mine was for star wars battlefront from when that whole issue happened with some people not getting codes that worked when they ordered the first time so they sent out replacements, so i wound up with 2 because my first one worked so i still got a spare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, that comment wasn't directed at you. I was just stating my point that's all. I just meant the trade forums. Not this thread specifically because the last time trading was rampant here, the thread was closed.
I apologize, I got a little worked up without asking first. I shouldn't get angry at people or situations without knowing all the facts.

I purposely stay away from the trading area, because yeah it bothers me to see people "flip" games. It's mostly just dishonest. People will buy 10 copies of a game then go trade them in for more by playing the systems. I have no right to say what they're doing is bad or dishonest, it's just my personal opinion on it.

Again mate, sorry.

I apologize, I got a little worked up without asking first. I shouldn't get angry at people or situations without knowing all the facts.

I purposely stay away from the trading area, because yeah it bothers me to see people "flip" games. It's mostly just dishonest. People will buy 10 copies of a game then go trade them in for more by playing the systems. I have no right to say what they're doing is bad or dishonest, it's just my personal opinion on it.

Again mate, sorry.
No problem man. No hard feelings. I mean flipping games is one thing, but when you flip from the Sony site..it just feels wrong. That's just me though. Back on topic. The best way to rack up points now is the Mobile Quiz right? I finished all of the quizzes on the main site.

No problem man. No hard feelings. I mean flipping games is one thing, but when you flip from the Sony site..it just feels wrong. That's just me though. Back on topic. The best way to rack up points now is the Mobile Quiz right? I finished all of the quizzes on the main site.

Yeah, you can get another 5000 or so points from the mobile quizzes. Be warned, though, that they don't come with reading material like the website quizzes so you really have to do some homework if you want to ace them. There have been a few on there for classic PSX/PS3 games that I remembered playing, but the questions were so damn specific about little details in the game that I ended up doing poorly on the quiz. I'm also in a tough spot where the Uncharted mobile quiz is all about the story trailer and I've avoided the story trailer because I want to go into the game knowing as little as possible. 1000 points is tempting though...

These mobile quizzes are pretty brutal (comparatively at least), especially being timed, but I certainly welcome the extra source of points for all the amazing products they've made available to us!

For those who are getting the mobile quizzes to work what type of phone are you using it on, I have a droid max and every time i open the app it freezes right after I sign in

For those who are getting the mobile quizzes to work what type of phone are you using it on, I have a droid max and every time i open the app it freezes right after I sign in
I'm using my Galaxy Note 4, but the app hangs after I click on the module. I'm thinking about deleting the app, and just using it on my iPad Mini.

Edit: I think the app has issues running all on Android devices. If only there was a way to run it on a computer through a virtual setting or something...

iPhone 6 Plus, the app logs in then takes 10-15 seconds to repond, then another lag to get to the quiz. I can say, it's a well codes app, it has never crashed on me or had a single bug, the optimization could use some tlc though.

I'm using a SONY Xperia Z3. A little slow and laggy but otherwise works well. Yes, Sony capitalized on purpose!

Do the rewards codes expire? I tried to redeem the year of PS Plus I got last month, but it's telling me the code is no good. I checked it when I first got it and it was fine, but I never actually redeemed it.

Do the rewards codes expire? I tried to redeem the year of PS Plus I got last month, but it's telling me the code is no good. I checked it when I first got it and it was fine, but I never actually redeemed it.
They shouldn't. I mean I had a few promo codes like the Sony store discount code expire, but I didn't have plans to use it.

How are the Sony phones? I've always been curious, but I use Ting aka Sprint prepaid so I won't be able to get a Sony phone.

My Z3 is fantastic. Beast battery, quite fast, stereo speakers, premium metal/glass build, waterproof, great camera. Color is skewed toward the cooler side, and I've had some weirdness with MMS/group text, but overall an awesome phone. I guess the Z4 and Z5 have been less impressive, but the Z3 is really solid. Very happy with it overall.

Using a Nexus 6, app crashes immediately after log-in about 95% of the time. After about 20 tries, I can usually get to the quiz selection, and do one quiz. After I'm done, if I want to do another quiz, I have to log out of the app and start the whole process over again. Takes about 20-40 minutes per quiz. Same story on my iPad 3 and iPad mini. :(

So I started to use FedEx Delivery Manager while I eagerly await HTC to ship my Vive and a shipment popped up! No, not from HTC but from On.Playstation. Well I was somewhat dissapointed.

Anyway, the odd thing is they made three shipping labels for me and I've only ordered one thing. No idea what's going on there. Anyone else experience this?

(FedEx Delivery Manager lets you know whenever a package is shipped to your address, and you don't need the tracking number.)

Edit: My guess is they just messed up on two labels. I've been in a shipping department before, it happens.

So I started to use FedEx Delivery Manager while I eagerly await HTC to ship my Vive and a shipment popped up! No, not from HTC but from On.Playstation. Well I was somewhat dissapointed.

Anyway, the odd thing is they made three shipping labels for me and I've only ordered one thing. No idea what's going on there. Anyone else experience this?

(FedEx Delivery Manager lets you know whenever a package is shipped to your address, and you don't need the tracking number.)

Edit: My guess is they just messed up on two labels. I've been in a shipping department before, it happens.
You must have won something, congrats

I didn't even think about that! Check the Do You PlayStation winner's list. I have a feeling that more GameStop employees will win that contest since they outweigh the members from Best Buy, Costco, Target etc.

If they were all created around the same time you ordered something, it's also possible you are going to get duplicates. A few months back I ordered one of the classic black PS4 controllers, and a few days after receiving it a second one showed up.

You guys think there's any chance the Star Wars/Darth Vader DS4 will show up ever again?  I was MIA from the site that evening... still salty about it!

You guys think there's any chance the Star Wars/Darth Vader DS4 will show up ever again? I was MIA from the site that evening... still salty about it!
I doubt it unfortunately :(. Same thing happened when Dj Max Vita popped up. There was only one copy available. I was salty about that.

I doubt it unfortunately :(. Same thing happened when Dj Max Vita popped up. There was only one copy available. I was salty about that.

I'm afraid you're probably right. It honestly looked a little funky, but pretty slick at the same time (with the mismatched d-pad and triggers and all). Loved that Star Wars logo touch pad center though! :whistle2:( Oh well, the site's been incredibly good to me, for quite some time. I shouldn't complain, too much anyway haha.

Love you guys enough to remove the Gold 7.1 headset from my cart.  Suppose I don't need 'em, as I have the pulse elites... still, tho....

Love you guys enough to remove the Gold 7.1 headset from my cart. Suppose I don't need 'em, as I have the pulse elites... still, tho....
I remember hearing that the Gold headsets don't have as good sound quality as the Pulse Elites and they still have the same awful fishbowl-quality mic. Also despite their smaller and more comfortable design they also break a lot easier. I've stuck with my Pulse Elites ever since.

I remember hearing that the Gold headsets don't have as good sound quality as the Pulse Elites and they still have the same awful fishbowl-quality mic. Also despite their smaller and more comfortable design they also break a lot easier. I've stuck with my Pulse Elites ever since.
awwwww yissssssssssssss!!!

Any games go up today that I missed?
I think the Last of Us was added as well. I don't recall it being available previously. Not looking for it since I already finished it. I just relaized those cameras sold out super quick because you need it for PS VR. I remember they used to sit on the site for quite some time. Also some older titles dropped in price like Killzone, inFamous, and the Last of Us as well.

bread's done
Back