The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

The wait is killing me! Patience awaits, I think I'd say for all of us! I think I've actually gotten MORE impatient with age, ha! I'm going to watch Civil War tonight finally (I hate crowds more than I love Marvel somehow)... so guaranteed it'll go up then ugh!
Yep and I'll be working a late shift tonight too, you and I both will if it goes up =/ Would be nice to be able to order an extra one in case someone else misses it. It's a limit of one per person, right?

Would need to go up in the next hour for me to get it.

The wait is killing me! Patience awaits, I think I'd say for all of us! I think I've actually gotten MORE impatient with age, ha! I'm going to watch Civil War tonight finally (I hate crowds more than I love Marvel somehow)... so guaranteed it'll go up then ugh!
Watch, it'll be like when they released Mad Max at 11pm CT. I'm debating going to work just to buy it, but I feel your talk about patience reminded me to be just that. It's not like I don't have 20 other games to beat in the meantime. This RLS thing has got us so spoiled.

Watch, it'll be like when they released Mad Max at 11pm CT. I'm debating going to work just to buy it, but I feel your talk about patience reminded me to be just that. It's not like I don't have 20 other games to beat in the meantime. This RLS thing has got us so spoiled.
Like yesterday when I lost the 3,000 points (witcher 3 quiz brief appearance) because I was trying to get the 3,300 with the bonus getting them all right. Holy crap, had to stop my crying and remember how awesome this site is. I'm not innocent, I've complained plenty myself, but man, it's such a great program.

Yep and I'll be working a late shift tonight too, you and I both will if it goes up =/ Would be nice to be able to order an extra one in case someone else misses it. It's a limit of one per person, right?

Would need to go up in the next hour for me to get it.
Oy vey! If anticipation could kill a man, consider this a blood bath!

I hope it's goes up SOON, I don't feel like paying full price for this game but will have to soon. If the site doesn't update soon enough. haha

I hope it's goes up SOON, I don't feel like paying full price for this game but will have to soon. If the site doesn't update soon enough. haha
Thankfully, I'm still fully entrenched in Dark Souls 3 right now. And I haven't even touched Battleborn, The Division, or Ratchet & Clank yet. So if Uncharted doesn't show up for a few days, I think I'll be okay. :)

...but seriously though, I hope it shows up tomorrow.

Weird, when you go to the main site it says it's "Offline" for Maintenance, but lets you log-in anyway. lol

Is this a normal thing?
Yeah did the same thing for me for about an hour but now its back to normal.... no change to the site....

Did they ever put up Ratchet and Clank? If so, digital or physical?
Yeah, they put up a few digital copies (350-500) about the third week in April. They did not last long. The codes went up early and did not work for 4 days.

I think it's funny that I can tell that Uncharted is not on the site just by how fast it's loading. Once it takes an hour for a page to load, I know it's up there. Until then... Refresh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah did the same thing for me for about an hour but now its back to normal.... no change to the site....

Yeah, they put up a few digital copies (350-500) about the third week in April. They did not last long. The codes went up early and did not work for 4 days.
Oh right. I remember now

I was worried about that myself being newer to commenting. Is this meant to be a conversation thread, an alert thread, or both? Seems like we do both, but I know many have alerts set up for it too. Sorry!

I'm down to keep this as an alert thread with little to no conversation, usually. It def helps for random updates like controllers and stuff like that.

But on a release like Uncharted when everybody KNOWS the game is coming out on RLS and 30 active users are reading this topic as we speak, refreshing on RLS... I don't think it's a bad thing to turn this into a conversation style topic to keep us from going crazy.

I'm not fully sure how their inventory system works but I can tell you they don't have a page for Uncharted 4 yet. Their product numbers stop at Ratchet and Clank.

I'm starting to think they'll be waiting until Friday to drop Uncharted and Doom together.
Darn, you had to say Doom. I bought uncharted digital deluxe (I really owe naughty dog love), I was looking forward to a week off. Now the thought of Doom w/ season pass or more controllers, headphones, quizzes that go up and down. I'm hooked back in!

I think Doom is a definite, if you take a look at the Grand Prize for the Do You Playstation? contest that's probably a good indication of which games will pop up. Everything on that last that released already did go up on RLS at some point.

FYI  tweet from tonight from On.Playstation.

And yes…we will be posting new games to the catalogue this week. Surprise, Surprise :)

Uncharted 4 up now!  The site is already running slow so be patient.  Uncharted 4 is the digital deluxe edition with over 1100 copies on the site.

bread's done
Back