The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Let me put it this way.

1. Has anyone ever had them ACTUALLY respond to a support e-mail?

2. How many days/weeks/months did it take before they replied?
I've had to contact them twice. Both times, I used the Contact form on the website. Here are the results.

1st time - I received a game with a broken case. I emailed them about it. They got back to me in about four days, telling me they were sending a new case. Received two brand new cases.

2nd time - I redeemed for a code for PS Plus. It was a while before I tried redeeming the code and when I did, the code had expired. I emailed them about it to no response. About a week later, I emailed them again, saying that it was really frustrating that they hadn't replied. That day, they emailed me, claiming to have not received my first email. They told me that the code did indeed expire and then offered to either refund me, or allow me to have any time I wished. I chose Ratchet and Clank, since I missed it during that whole debacle.

These are just my experiences. YMMV

Site seems to be better, but I still don't have my points back! and it's been almost an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to snag Uncharted 4. Took a while but finally got it.

When I had trouble with Dark Souls 3, I emailed them and they responded within hours.

So just to do a check, has anyone else ever experienced ordering something, getting charged both points and money, and not gotten a code? If you have, did you ever get a code or was it lost?

So just to do a check, has anyone else ever experienced ordering something, getting charged both points and money, and not gotten a code? If you have, did you ever get a code or was it lost?
Yes, this happened to me with Dark Souls 3. Was even charged twice. Emailed them and they responded within hours giving me a code and saying my second charge would be erased (which did happen).

Yes, this happened to me with Dark Souls 3. Was even charged twice. Emailed them and they responded within hours giving me a code and saying my second charge would be erased (which did happen).
Thank you. That gives me hope! Now you can walk around and tell people you meet today that you gave someone hope. Just don't tell them how.

Do you guys think they'll have Doom by tomorrow? Only have a few points left for one new title, and it's either that or Ratchet... Unless the site will have Overwatch in the next few weeks.

I must have gotten lucky with the dust settling after the onslaught.  Got my Uncharted and am now breathing again.  Keep at it fellas!

FINALLY got through to the site and previously commented seems more stable. Weird thing: when I added UC4 to the cart it was at 250 or so. After completing purchase, back up to 350-ish

Oops. Weird, the thread wasn't showing any recent comments about the catalog update. I'll just remove my duplicate update.

Personally having trouble adding Battleborn to my cart, but no issue with Uncharted 4.

I must have gotten lucky with the dust settling after the onslaught. Got my Uncharted and am now breathing again. Keep at it fellas!
Grats man :D I was lucky to get one too.

This is my first Uncharted game, I'm psyched.

I'm on the fence about Ratchet. How good is it? Never played that series before either. I'd have preferred a digital code for that one.

It appears that Battleborn has been removed from the database. Using the direct link to the game gives a "Product Not Found" error. This also leads me to believe they won't get any more in for it either. Most other games stay in the database once they run out, just not visible.

I'm on the fence about Ratchet. How good is it? Never played that series before either. I'd have preferred a digital code for that one.
Thanks!!! And to you! You are in for quite a treat! To be honest though, would do you well to play through the first 3 before the 4th! (Especially from a story standpoint.) Uncharted was my first big PS3 game! Memories... haha

I'm with you on Ratchet; I missed the digital copy, sigh. It's a fan favorite though, and I'm sure the guys here will answer! I may hold onto my points for the time being.

It's has been more then an hour and I haven't been refunded my points. :/ I'm afraid that UC4 will be gone by then.
Yep, that's exactly what happened to me with SFV. Payment site errored out, couldn't add the game to my cart because it was still listed as a purchase on my account, and by the time it was removed and the points refunded, the game was sold out. THEN they responded to my email.

I would def, try to buy the Uncharted Collection for PS4. I seen it digital for like $20 on eBay or so. It's totally worth it.

Yep, that's exactly what happened to me with SFV. Payment site errored out, couldn't add the game to my cart because it was still listed as a purchase on my account, and by the time it was removed and the points refunded, the game was sold out. THEN they responded to my email.
How long did it take for you to get your points back?

UGHHHH. Last 2-3 weeks when games come out I keep getting this: Unable to reserve enough codes for "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Digital Deluxe Edition". Other users might be in the process of ordering this item.

I would def, try to buy the Uncharted Collection for PS4. I seen it digital for like $20 on eBay or so. It's totally worth it.
Thanks! I was able to snag a copy through Best Buy with GCU and a reward certificate for 6 bucks, so 11 dollars for all of Uncharted works for me!

Same here...The struggle is real.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I'd be interested to find out what portion of the remaining 360 copies of Uncharted 4 are actually those of us that didn't get a code. I wouldn't be surprised if most of it was.

What I AM surprised about is how long it takes to resolve these issues. Even 360 bad orders doesn't take too long process.

Still no points and still no response from my email to them.
Ugh. Same boat, man. I look at that order status on the My Orders page and see the status listed as "Created" and it just makes me wanna give up on everything and live as a hermit in a cave somewhere.

Same here...The struggle is real.

I just spoke to Alex from there phone support, Who told me this is a issue, He said "I'll try to email you guys tomorrow with more backup codes & Will just manually deducts the points & just call it a day, If not tomorrow then next week".

I just spoke to Alex from there phone support, Who told me this is a issue, He said "I'll try to email you guys tomorrow with more backup codes & Will just manually deducts the points & just call it a day, If not tomorrow then next week".
At least there's a response! Thanks for the heads up.

Well it's official, every time I think I have the days off when things get posted, nothing posts. Now tomorrow I work 8-5, no way I'm going to catch it. For sensitive data, I'm not even allowed to have my phone at work. I have gotten lucky once, I got one of the last copies of some (not entirely sure which) game because I checked my phone walking to the car.

Oh well, I get the feeling Doom will release with average reviews. Probably will drop in price around the holidays.

Well it's official, every time I think I have the days off when things get posted, nothing posts. Now tomorrow I work 8-5, no way I'm going to catch it. For sensitive data, I'm not even allowed to have my phone at work. I have gotten lucky once, I got one of the last copies of some (not entirely sure which) game because I checked my phone walking to the car.

Oh well, I get the feeling Doom will release with average reviews. Probably will drop in price around the holidays.
Not sure how much you are worried about Doom. Lots of people in the beta said it was boring and Bethesda not sending out review copies doesn't bode well for the game. Then again, a $5 or $10 game is a cheap game.

I'm saving the rest of my points in the hope that we get a chance at Overwatch.

I got Ratchet & Clank ten minutes ago.

Should I just keep trying for Uncharted 4 until it works, or... what's going on, exactly?
Yeah, I also managed to snag a copy of Ratchet & Clank. It seems weird that it works rather easily while Uncharted is having such issues. Even though it's using digital codes I'd imagine it would still process through the stock just the same as a disc.

Sorry guys, I stand corrected.

It was the digital deluxe version of Battleborn. It didn't say that anywhere on the site though, didn't know until I tried to redeem it.

MLB 16 MVP Edition popped up and I was able to add it to my cart. However, I didn't follow through and then lost it. I can't say I'm upset though, I haven't even played the baseball game I bought a year or two ago from this site.

Edit: Uncharted 4 is flying out of stock! (Compared to a bit earlier anyway.) Hopefully I can sneak in and snag a copy.

Has anybody gotten through the checkout process recently? I'm debating trying for a while, but not sure if it's worth it.
Just got Uncharted 4... Finally.

It took 10 minutes of clicking "add to cart" straight.... This popped up in waves, I was clicking on it so much I could scroll down and see this message 50-100 times.....

Unable to reserve enough codes for "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Digital Deluxe Edition". Other users might be in the process of ordering this item.

​Then it finally said "added to cart" limit reached, something like that.

Edit: I didn't get a code..... WTF! Are they delayed or am I going to have to contact someone?

Just got Uncharted 4... Finally. ​Then it finally said "added to cart" limit reached, something like that

It took 10 minutes of clicking "add to cart" straight.... This popped up in waves, I was clicking on it so much I could scroll down and see this message 50-100 times.....

Unable to reserve enough codes for "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Digital Deluxe Edition". Other users might be in the process of ordering this item.

​Then it finally said "added to cart" limit reached, something like that.
So rapidfire clicking seemed to work for you? I'm about to install an auto clicker. haha

bread's done
Back