The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

They probably took them down while they worked to fix the issues for those of us who had the errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked my account again and I now I have my Uncharted 4 code. I think they needed to sort things out. Sorry CheapAssHustla.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LOL when you come in late and are only able to get a copy of Ratch and Clank.

Oh well. I'm not a fan of digital games anyways. *Stares at his 7.3K points* Maybe next time buddeh

Finally got my code for UC4 as well. Pouring one out for my fellow CheapAssGamers whose orders got axed. :(

That being said, I'd still email them again explaining the situation. Maybe they'll have backup codes on hand tomorrow. Or maybe they'll post whatever they have left back up to the site. Hope something can be done!

Finally got my code for UC4 as well. Pouring one out for my fellow CheapAssGamers whose orders got axed. :(

That being said, I'd still email them again explaining the situation. Maybe they'll have backup codes on hand tomorrow. Or maybe they'll post whatever they have left back up to the site. Hope something can be done!
I'm just going by what Alex said. I believe I'll get my UC4 and Battleborn Codes tomorrow if not then Next Week.

Edit: It's more of a shitty situation but aslong as they deal with it properly then, I'm happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
They must be doing something, I'm getting 503 error trying to get on site
Ha me to now. Well the first link was to The Divison Gold Edition. It's shows 2 in Stock. The Second Link was for Hitman Full Experience. I think 9 was in stock.

These guys are awesome!

Placed an order last week for a copy of the Gold version of the Division and didn't get a code. Gave them a call, the guy on the line was super helpful and nice and sent me an email 5 minutes later with a working code :D

Site is back up but no updates that I can see.   Even the 'Do You Playstation' weekly quiz has not been updated.

One would hope they were bulking up the back end to prevent the crashing and burning that Uncharted 4 caused. Overall, I think their staff handled the customer issues caused by the technical crashes pretty damn well. Maybe future Reward updates will be less nail-bitingly intense, haha.

I wish they would stagger releases instead of putting them all on the catalog once or doing it a couple times about 3 or 4 months apart. I'm not sure if that would relieve some stress on the system, but in theory I think it might because so many people may not think "I have to get this right now because I won't be able to again" and instead not pound the F5 key to collectively DDoS the site. Plus the people that either are working or commuting at the time of the update don't get penalized as harshly for doing their job since they have multiple chances of being off from work at the time of a future update. Oh well, one of these days I'll be off or on my lunch break when an update hits so until then I'll keep building up these 20k+ points I've got now.

I wish they would stagger releases instead of putting them all on the catalog once or doing it a couple times about 3 or 4 months apart. I'm not sure if that would relieve some stress on the system, but in theory I think it might because so many people may not think "I have to get this right now because I won't be able to again" and instead not pound the F5 key to collectively DDoS the site. Plus the people that either are working or commuting at the time of the update don't get penalized as harshly for doing their job since they have multiple chances of being off from work at the time of a future update. Oh well, one of these days I'll be off or on my lunch break when an update hits so until then I'll keep building up these 20k+ points I've got now.
Agreed. I don't know what the solution is, but when I see all the people talking about needing quizzes because they need some points for when the next game hits, I look at my 35k points and think, "man, I wish the site would just work when I actually see something I want." The last few times have been better for me (Hitman & Uncharted), but I have had a lot of issues trying to purchase through the site.

bread's done
Back