The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Overwatch still needs to come after being hinted/talked about forever ago.

I'm sure digital games like abzu will pop up too for $5

I wonder if that was my controller, there might be anotehr popping up as my friend dropped his at same time.

can everyone that didn't buy NMS just add it to their cart so that the stock can drop all the way so we get the next item?

*edit
THEY ARE ALL GONE, BRING ON THE NEXT ITEM

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this was more of a stress test, seeing how the quantities were so low for everything other than NMS.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Browsing through their twitter they were giving a strong hint that there may be more to come on Friday.

I've got a tent, who's camping the site with me?

I hope so because I need to get a new PS4 and don't want to drop $350 on it with Neo right around the corner.
My PS4 just kicked the bucket today. I felt appropriate to my luck that I got to the email just after it sold out >_<.

I hope Neo does come out this year, the waiting is going to kill me. No Man Sky, and No Mans PS4, they don't mix well.

My PS4 just kicked the bucket today. I felt appropriate to my luck that I got to the email just after it sold out >_<.

I hope Neo does come out this year, the waiting is going to kill me. No Man Sky, and No Mans PS4, they don't mix well.
I feel your pain. My PS4 died right around Uncharted launch, not too long after they put a bunch of different PS4 bundles up. I watched the site like a hawk for a few weeks after, hoping they would add more, which didn't happen. Sadly I couldn't wait and I wound up getting the Uncharted 4 bundle from that Target Cartwheel deal. I much rather of got one from here.

When I saw the posts that that bundle was up for 3k points and $85... Atleast I was able to sell the physical copy of the game that came with it since I got the digital from here.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Few Uncharted Special Editions and a DS4 came back.

Edit: And they're gone.

bread's done
Back