The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I rarely ever get Tuesdays off, and I'm debating picking up Madden as soon as the store opens. Is Madden ever uploaded on RLS?

What's up with the newest tweet saying "Deus Ex codes will work by the end of the day" did they give this away already, or maybe this tweet went out a bit early?

Does anyone else feel bad reading their twitter? Half the time they have to tell people to calm down. I imagine they get quiet angry and unpleasant contact from the vocal entitled. If I dealt with that all the time I'd probably want to shutter the whole thing.

I wish I could just yell, hey guys we really do appreciate what you do for us, but you'll get drown out by all the wankers who thing they owe them something.

Pointless post, but had to get off my chest.  :grouphug:

Does anyone else feel bad reading their twitter? Half the time they have to tell people to calm down. I imagine they get quiet angry and unpleasant contact from the vocal entitled. If I dealt with that all the time I'd probably want to shutter the whole thing.

I wish I could just yell, hey guys we really do appreciate what you do for us, but you'll get drown out by all the wankers who thing they owe them something.

Pointless post, but had to get off my chest. :grouphug:
I think it's definitely still worth it to voice your support. I try to from time to time. A little positivity can go a long way.

Completely agree, you hit the nail on the head with entitled. What makes it worse is that these angry entitled people work in retail, you would think that they would have more empathy for the people running the RLS. It's not like they start their day in the morning and go "hmm, let's ensure that the site crashes today" or "hey guys, let's make sure the digital codes are invalid today."

I myself am very grateful for the RLS, as well as ExpertZone. I very much appreciate what these few people do. As for the EZ, I haven't paid for Live in forever, nor Office in years. I'd be estatic if they start putting games and hardware in the rewards again. However if they don't, I am extremely grateful for the yearly accreditations.

TL;DR

Everyone needs to quit their bitching and be grateful that these types of programs even exist.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost 2k available, that's good for people who can't instantly jump.

Edit, remember codes won't go live until tonight.

I was driving and my email was blowing up and I'm like dammit it's a catalog update! Glad there are a lot of copies, and I got one haha
Isn't that great!? That reminds me of the time when the catalog was getting updated with the Vita memory cards. I instantly pulled over, and ordered the 32Gb for $20 or so. They hype is real!!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The codes are now redeemable(at least, mine was). Comes with the season pass too! Whoo!

If they want to complain, they should check out Microsoft's retail loyalty site, Expertzone. Sony RLS is a straight up gold mine compared to them.

Isn't that great!? That reminds me of the time when the catalog was getting updated with the Vita memory cards. I instantly pulled over, and ordered the 32Gb for $20 or so. They hype is real!!

Haha I may or may not have pulled up the site at a stop light just to see what was up and how many, and then I just got back to work and got it. I was hoping I wasn't gonna get screwed on a PS4 like you got... I'm still salty I added it to my cart and hit checkout and it removed it. Friend's PS3 died and would have loved to surprise and upgrade him to a PS4.

I just told my fiance (who's out of town for the next 10 days) that I wanted to get a new game. This couldn't have been better timing. 

Haha I may or may not have pulled up the site at a stop light just to see what was up and how many, and then I just got back to work and got it. I was hoping I wasn't gonna get screwed on a PS4 like you got... I'm still salty I added it to my cart and hit checkout and it removed it. Friend's PS3 died and would have loved to surprise and upgrade him to a PS4.
You would've been CAG of the year for that. I saw someone post on reddit that they got the special edition of Uncharted 4 for a friend. I need friends like that. Lol

You would've been CAG of the year for that. I saw someone post on reddit that they got the special edition of Uncharted 4 for a friend. I need friends like that. Lol

Haha the funny thing is I bought him his PS3 back when it came out, the 60GB awesome fully backwards compatible model too!

Haha the funny thing is I bought him his PS3 back when it came out, the 60GB awesome fully backwards compatible model too!
Man! I wanted that console so bad. I had to wait and for the metal gear solid bundle - not the gunmetal gray one. :( That system died a year or two ago.

This is what it contains:

UyJsWBa.jpg

iDkGxDj.jpg

Have they said anything about why they haven't announced Week 15-17 winners for the Do You PlayStation? Or the Grand Prize and Runner Up winners?

Have they said anything about why they haven't announced Week 15-17 winners for the Do You PlayStation? Or the Grand Prize and Runner Up winners?
They more than likely reached out to the winners already. Contests that are over a certain value require some documentation. I imagine if someone won something that expensive they would want to re-check employment. I won an ExpertZone contest a few years ago where they needed me to resend my pay stub before they would ship it. If you couldn't provide one (because you don't work there anymore) they would move on to the next winner. They do this until they are sure they have their winners then they post them.

This is all hypothetical based on my experiences. This is On.Playstation so who knows!

looking under my codes. I have 2 codes for battlefront. I only bought it after the whole fiasco and only originally got 1 code.

Well, my PS4 Camera was either mis-delivered or stolen off my porch.
Well, then... I guess it's time to take names and interrogate neighbors...

And I'm too lazy to take notes...

Edit: That was horrible and I have no excuse.

In all seriousness, that sucks :(

bread's done
Back