The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Seems like there's a possibility they might add KOFXIV based on one of the Twitter replies. I would love to get that in a heartbeat.

Quick question btw: which recent quizzes give lots of points? I need to stack up soon.

Hey, guys! I remember seeing somebody mention an app that can track updates from this thread. Can't remember the name, though. Any suggestions or tips on getting alerts when someone posts on this thread?

Why is hustla always get lucky? lol.
Haha, I have no idea. So I traded in Doom for $15 store credit at GS. My friend then asks me about it along with a guy from Craigslist...Oh well. Can't win them all. I'll hold onto that credit until Black Friday or whatever.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

MS ExpertZone has a new Xbox accreditation for a year of Live.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
You all watching this Playstation Event? I won't lie, I'm super stoked for PS4 Pro! Check it out now!
live.playstation.com

Best Buy employees, there is an employee discount on the PS4 Pro. Helps cushion the cost. (along with trading in your current PS4).

Employee discount hasn't been showing up for me recently on site :(
Logging out, then logging back in usually fixes that for me, it should ask you for your work info after logging back in.

EDIT: I do feel weird even posting that there is a discount, but I know everyone in this thread works retail, so no better thread for it.

Logging out, then logging back in usually fixes that for me, it should ask you for your work info after logging back in.
i did all that. still 399.99, oh well ill just check it next time i work. or maybe desktop version is busted but works on mobile

Wow. Thanks for this. Locked in a pre-order just in case it's a glitch or it goes up.
Link to it incase maybe I'm doing the wrong one?
Edit nvm, had to go to checkout before I saw the price, wouldn't show up just in cart. not a terrible price.

Welp I've worked at Best Buy for some time now and realized I never fixed my verification to the new store/company xD.

Sent on.playstation an email so that I could go through verification process again to be legit. Here's hoping I don't get stuck in limbo without being verified and something good comes along D:

I won the 6 month subscription to Netflix!

May want to check your emails if you entered. I got the email yesterday and you have to respond within 48 hours.

I only got 1050 points.  So many gaming sites calling the 'New PS4' the 'PS4 Slim' and that question threw me off.

Next time, just read the quiz name, lol

That same question cost me.  I went to the BestBuy web page to confirm it was called the "slim" and that was exactly what was advertised... those darn retail slang names got me again!!

So I won No Man's Sky last month but after seeing the reviews I will never have enough time to play this. Any one want to trade for Batman Telltale disc with season pass for PS4?
[funpolice]I don't believe this is the proper place to negotiate a trade for items you acquired from On.Playstation, even if it wasn't from the catalog. Hopefully someone DMs you but I'd leave it at that. [/funpolice]

*isn't really religious*
*sees custom Tomb Raider PS4 giveaway*
*becomes man of the cloth, prays to all gods old and new*
anyone else dislike the twitter contests? They have their own website, why make us check and use another one? That, and I'm never sure if I really got entered or not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

anyone else dislike the twitter contests? They have their own website, why make us check and use another one? That, and I'm never sure if I really got entered or not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I thought they were weird at first but one did score me every BlazBlue game released so I'll take it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bread's done
Back