The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I wonder if they would add more products if a few of us started taking one for the team. Starting to wonder how hard that Jimmy Johnson Plat would be. Also, they should reduce a few of the points on some of the older products like the pint glasses and ear muffs.
Quick, everyone add no mans sky to your cart but don't check out. maybe they'll add more games when they see it emptying stock!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wife's got me face timing her in petco and it's like damnit woman, don't you know I'm half way there, oooo living on a prayer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife's got me face timing her in petco and it's like damnit woman, don't you know I'm half way there, oooo living on a prayer

Quick, everyone add no mans sky to your cart but don't check out. maybe they'll add more games when they see it emptying stock!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I would jump on it... But I've been wanting the game for PC.

Now that I have a PS3 again, I can finally play Assassins Creed: Rogue. Game came out right after I sold my PS3. Now I'm about to go on a game buying spree.

Man this happened last time I feel like.
On.PS updating soon as something sells out... then we get to NMS and the site grinds to a halt.

Now that I have a PS3 again, I can finally play Assassins Creed: Rogue. Game came out right after I sold my PS3. Now I'm about to go on a game buying spree.
I loved it, way better then Unity. It had the humor of Black Flag and a good story throughout.

Wish instead of skipping an Assassin's Creed this year they turned up the frame rate and graphics of Rouge on the PS4. The shadows and aliasing are really hard to overlook on PS3, but it's still a great looking game.

onPlayStation
Test was a success. Grats to those who got consoles. Most traffic we've ever had. Numbers being escalated to help us run better.
Looks like the janitor is sweeping up for the night. :grouphug:

And to show their appreciation for this test, they closed out the day by putting up more No Mans Sky.

Kinda feels like I won something, but after I won, I got kicked in the nads.

It should, also it's 120GB. Wondering if it's a Slim or Super Slim though (though I would love to get a 120GB phat)
Same here! I was curious about that as well. I would prefer a slim, but either way they can send me any PS3 for $2. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I think I'm gonna try to flip my PS3 for xcom, i feel bad, but a man wants what a man wants lol

I wouldn't do that. I mean you can get XCOM 2 for ~$50 with Prime/GCU. The PS3 definitely has more value than $50. Remmember, it only does everything. Lol

lol yea but my bank account was down to $13 Tuesday and I really want xcom. My wife has been on maternity leave for 3 months now (just went back) so I can't swing the extra

lol yea but my bank account was down to $13 Tuesday and I really want xcom. My wife has been on maternity leave for 3 months now (just went back) so I can't swing the extra

If you do it, fine. Just don't advertise it. Not here, or anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Wow, sorry to hear that man. You have any other games to trade in towards it? That sucks though. Hopefully you're able to keep that cheap PS3, and find another way. You have to tell the marvelous story of how you got a cheap PS3, lol.

Anyone win a code for Lego Star Wars? I'm interested in seeing when the emails go out so I can peer into the mailbox in disappointment.

I dunno if you guys already do this or not, but I REALLY didn't want to miss out on those consoles yesterday, so I opened a separate tab for the Rewards page on the Sony site, clicked on the "Most Recent" modifier... and then downloaded an extension for Chrome to auto-refresh that page every 5 seconds. Kept the tab open where I could see it all day at my work computer. Worked like a charm!

I dunno if you guys already do this or not, but I REALLY didn't want to miss out on those consoles yesterday, so I opened a separate tab for the Rewards page on the Sony site, clicked on the "Most Recent" modifier... and then downloaded an extension for Chrome to auto-refresh that page every 5 seconds. Kept the tab open where I could see it all day at my work computer. Worked like a charm!
This is already what I do but I can only do it while at home. Didn't expect to have it happen today so that's why I didn't get anything.

No matter what happens though, Still ecstatic for the $2 PS3

Yea, I just started doing this but wasn't going to advertise it. I needed a new PS4 bad and got desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty awesome. That's better than my method of checking the page every 15 mins or so. Lol

Anyone know what that No Man's Sky Limited Edition bundle/pack includes? The one they put up yesterday with the stars and was priced at 5k points + $20.

Since trades are acceptable, does anyone who won a Lego Star Wars code want to trade for a Deus Ex code?

Congrats to the winners. I think they meant trades to stores not members on CAG. Oh well. Good luck with that trade.

bread's done
Back