The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Same here. I have kind of gotten a lot of things the past couple of weeks with great sales

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
Same here. I actually bought a game from reddit, lol. It was Infinite Warfare Code with Call of Duty 4 Remastered and Season Pass for $50..Insane. I bought a bunch of stuff on BF as well. I'll have to post that later on.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I did, I got to do a selfie with Naomi Kyle and got David Jaffe's autograph.

A lot of free game vouchers/avatars too, only game I really wanted but didn't get was Oceanhorn.

I also ran into a random guy giving away copies of Argami for PS4/Vita.
Last year I made it over to David Jaffe to talk to him but it was at the end of the day and I was exhausted. I went up to him and tried to have a conversation, but it ended up with me just being too tired to even think about anything and blanked completely. Slightly awkward but he was super friendly.

Man, I'm willing to push another game back to play The Last Guardian.

I can see why people don't like the now defunct team ico games, they can go grand spectacle before gameplay.

If we're airing dirty laundry, I hated Limbo.

Mic drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Didn't like Limbo. I Didn't hate it, but I felt the game was more an "artistic expression" than it was an actual game if that makes sense. Especially with the ending and the sudden fade to black.

I'm going to drop a straight up atomic bomb though...

I Didn't care for Flower or Journey.

My bombshell: Kojima's games have never been good, except for Boktai. MGS is so bloated and boring of a series. I'm a huge RPG fan, so long cutscenes don't bother me...in RPGs. In an action game, a 2 hour cutscene is not welcome

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Thought this place had died but it was just Tapatalk not notifying me anymore D:

Final Fantasy XV has been keeping me super occupied. Haven't even been checking twitter.
so... here's my OH CRAP LAST GUARDIAN :O

I just hope I'm awake for it... Been working overnights at Best Buy so I tend to sleep from 2pm to 7pm. Maybe I should sleep in the morning right after work that day since they tend to do afternoon updates.

You all just get that twitter post? Catalog update on 12/14 including The Last Guardian! It's a Christmas miracle!
Did they mention any other games coming to the catalog? Don't think I want The Last Guardian, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I did the same with Dark Souls 3. Couldn't even kill the first boss in the tutorial area and quit playing. I suck too much for those games.
Don't feel bad man! I'm actually surprisingly good at those games. Beaten all but the first Demon's Souls (wasn't invested enough).

HOWEVER.. just so people don't think I'm just bragging, I play all games on EASY difficulty if the option is available. I work too much to keep dying over and over again to finish a game. I want the story and I want to feel like a major bad ass, both of which don't feel more valued by playing on a harder difficulty.

For me that is.

I like beating games AND holding down 40-50 hours a week at work. I think the last game I started on anything above Easy was Catherine...

All of these reasons and I'm the idiot that opts to play games on the harder difficulties.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I always play games on harder difficulties. The chance that I go through a game again is very slim because I have a bunch of games in my backlog. I'm stuck in Dark Souls, and I refuse to seek help online so I'll finally get around to it. I tend not to play games on insane mode like Ori and the Blind Forest.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I used to play all games on harder difficulties and still will with games like COD, but for the most part, I'll play on normal now. There's just not enough time to spend hours dying and restarting. 

I Usually just play on normal, but only game I've dumbed down to easy was Red Faction Guerrilla. It never got tiresome pulling a Kool Aid Man on hostage situations.

I'd love to get one of these jackets. Here's to hoping they post it :D
playstation_20th_anniversary_clothing_1.jpg

Boy people will be pissed it came up early. I'm just happy I snagged one.

Edit: In fact, based on them removing the shirt it may be someone's first day adding items to their database. Must have hit the "publish" button instead of "draft".

My poor phone notifications.

In for TLG, not 100% sure a digital copy will come tomorrow.

The prices are returning to the ones years ago, I'm rocking 2009 membership (though what does that say about me, lol).

Edit: Looks like it will be tomorrow, today was most likely a stress test. See you tomorrow!

I passed on TLG, $15 was more than I want to spend on something I'm not sure I'm going to like. If it was digital for $5, it would of been worth the risk. I just hope $15 isn't the new norm for physical.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back