The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

The new Twitter guy isn't making a good impression on me. How does tweeting 5000 things about Resident Evil in one day NOT mean they're adding it to the catalog today? I'm all for being patient and appreciating the hard work these guys with thankless jobs do  for us... but he's almost just TEASING us.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Twitter guy isn't making a good impression on me. How does tweeting 5000 things about Resident Evil in one day NOT mean they're adding it to the catalog today? I'm all for being patient and appreciating the hard work these guys with thankless jobs do for us... but he's almost just TEASING us.
Maybe they just wanted to promote the game even further? They aren't obligated to give us anything. I seriously bought more stuff from On.Ps in the last two years than Expertzone recently. They promote new games all of the time, but they hardly ever update the site. There was a recent update, but most people already had those games from Black Friday.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Maybe they just wanted to promote the game even further? They aren't obligated to give us anything. I seriously bought more stuff from On.Ps in the last two years than Expertzone recently. They promote new games all of the time, but they hardly ever update the site. There was a recent update, but most people already had those games from Black Friday.

True. They promoted Doom and Overwatch in tweets a long time ago and they never showed in the list of games. Just have to be thankful when something IS added.

And regret not getting the physical copy of Last Guardian because you were waiting for digital [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Twitter guy created great engagement with the community even if it did get everyone's hopes up. It wouldn't be a bad thing if it turned into a community of people who interacted with each other because it would be a healthy relationship that may result in more games and giveaways. 

For anyone who purchased the Sony Blanket, how long did it take for it to arrive?  Mine has been sitting at 'Processed' for over a week now. Has yet to switch to 'shipped.' Just wondering.

Has there been an update guys?

"Nioh"pe! 

Well just the Nioh quiz

I also realized the Funimation 1 month codes were pulled from the catalog

Has there been an update guys?

"Nioh"pe!

Well just the Nioh quiz

I also realized the Funimation 1 month codes were pulled from the catalog
MLB quiz went up, too.

Here's hoping Nioh goes up. I'd gladly buy it, but if I do and they put it on the loyalty site... Well, honestly I'll cry like a little girl over the loss of my money.

I don't mean to be that guy, because they really don't owe us a damn thing. But for the program to work, they want us to take quizzes. For us to take quizzes we need to be able to spend point and make it worth our time to pass modules... Just saying...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't mean to be that guy, because they really don't owe us a damn thing. But for the program to work, they want us to take quizzes. For us to take quizzes we need to be able to spend point and make it worth our time to pass modules... Just saying...

Yea I was pissed that Nioh ended up being a costume contest. The carrot is getting further and further away. I also like a some of the activity upswing they are doing on twitter but it's getting to be a commercial channel. Lastly, my son watched the livestream with me and said, "If they are just playing the demo then go do that."

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lol, if horizon goes up, put off buying the switch. If not, spending to much money on an expensive hobby.

BTW, Watchdogs 2, 9/10, really spectacular game, I never used a gun, all drones and gang wars.

Man...not sure who checks Expertzone, but they restocked the store recently. Dead Rising 4, Gears of War 4, Tomb Raider, Killer Instinct, Windows 10 Pro, and Xbox One Controller with play and charge kit was added. Sadly, I missed Dead Rising 4.

Man...not sure who checks Expertzone, but they restocked the store recently. Dead Rising 4, Gears of War 4, Tomb Raider, Killer Instinct, Windows 10 Pro, and Xbox One Controller with play and charge kit was added. Sadly, I missed Dead Rising 4.

That's actually kinda funny. Last year we were complaining about how quiet ExpertZone was compared to RLS.. but NOW, RLS has been a wasteland of product updates while ExpertZone has finally caught up its library.

Just interesting.

That's actually kinda funny. Last year we were complaining about how quiet ExpertZone was compared to RLS.. but NOW, RLS has been a wasteland of product updates while ExpertZone has finally caught up its library.

Just interesting.
Haha, they've been on a roll lately. They also put up Forza Horizon 3, but I was able to get that from Target when it was $20 or so. I'll wait until I get back to Expert so I can buy a physical copy.

Got Forza, would've been down for DR4, but the game of the year version will come to PS4 soon enough.

Got a job outside retail my friends, I'll ride my membership till Best Buy tells them I can't. It's been great knowing everyone. Stay this awesome for new On.ps members!

Got Forza, would've been down for DR4, but the game of the year version will come to PS4 soon enough.

Got a job outside retail my friends, I'll ride my membership till Best Buy tells them I can't. It's been great knowing everyone. Stay this awesome for new On.ps members!

I've had a job outside retail for 2 years. Expertzone only lasted a few months before re verification, so that's been gone. On.PS hasn't asked for verification again *knocks on wood*

Congratulations on the new job man! Just don't tell people about jobs outside of retail.. there might be a huge exodus to follow!

Missed out on the controller (and Dead Rising 4), but got Forza Horizon 3 and Tomb Raider. Thanks for the look out!

In my response to me saying people put time and effort into modules.

@MovieGoingMouse rest assured we have something for those folks too. More to come so keep your eyes peeled!

bread's done
Back