The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I'm waiting till the 22nd to go to veteran on expert zone. But even then Nintendo is draining my bank account come March

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I Want to complain as well, but my backlog is already strained enough...that and Zelda next month and Persona 5 the following month.

My copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider from Expertzone came in today and according to the box, it's the Spanish version. So I'm installing it right now to make sure it's just an optional thing they featured merely on the package or if I'm going to be playing The Adventures of Lara the Explorer.

Edit: And it's an optional thing meaning no "Can you spot the yeti?" or whatever or yelling "Swiper no swipe!" when a wild dog attacks me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a 503 Server Unavailable error when trying to access the site...?
Usually when the site starts crashing on me like that, it means I'm due for another password change. I load up the site either from a different browser or different device and the password change prompt usually comes up automatically when I try to log in. Not saying that IS the issue, but it MAY be the issue. :)

So, what do we think the odds are they will put Horizon on here?  We haven't had an update since December, and most games have been reduced to twitter giveaways.

Any wagers on a catalog update?

So, what do we think the odds are they will put Horizon on here? We haven't had an update since December, and most games have been reduced to twitter giveaways.

And it's not even Twitter giveaways it's Twitter costume contests.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So, what do we think the odds are they will put Horizon on here? We haven't had an update since December, and most games have been reduced to twitter giveaways.

I Always like to figure or assume there would be an update around anytime there is a major release so either this week or sometime when Mass Effect 4 launches. Then again I'm usually wrong and back as a kid I played Blitz by running the opposite direction. So in short...all signs point to yes!

There is a contest on Twitter right now to win a Horizon Zero Dawn digital copy. You have to take a picture of your stores HZD display. Deadline is Thursday.

The follow up tweet to those asking what to do if their store doesn't have a display is priceless though:

For those that are off/no store displays. If you already own the game, send us your best HZD Photo Mode pic! Deadline is Thursday 12pm PDT
Yes, take a photo mode picture inside Horizon for your chance to win Horizon! They really thought that one out.

There is a contest on Twitter right now to win a Horizon Zero Dawn digital copy. You have to take a picture of your stores HZD display. Deadline is Thursday.

The follow up tweet to those asking what to do if their store doesn't have a display is priceless though:

Yes, take a photo mode picture inside Horizon for your chance to win Horizon! They really thought that one out.
And here's the follow up to that "For the tweet police on here... Sharing is caring. Maybe they can gift it."

Wtf?

They told me there would be an update two weeks ago

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
That's why I went ahead and purchased Horizon. The site just isn't reliable to even carry a game, let alone a new release on release week. Not complaining for a site that does help me save money and purchase games I normally wouldn't, but hard to wait on a game I am so excited about.

That's why I went ahead and purchased Horizon. The site just isn't reliable to even carry a game, let alone a new release on release week. Not complaining for a site that does help me save money and purchase games I normally wouldn't, but hard to wait on a game I am so excited about.
Yea and my goodwill is waning with them. I used to jump when they tweet but now it's 90% commercials.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

FYI.. finally purchased and received the blanket.  MAAAAAAAN, they need to let you buy multiple of those!

To be fair, a catalog update this week only means he was telling you the truth. An update within a month of telling you to expect it in the coming days is not at all unreasonable or dishonest.

And while the updates have certainly become fewer and further between, the drip of points from quizzes has also slowed significantly. I'm glad I've had a bit of time to build some points back up so I'll actually be able to afford some titles in the next update.

EDIT: I just hope they add Horizon to the catalog. I have exercised a ridiculous (for me) amount of self-control in abstaining from a purchase in hopes of a catalog drop this week, and the wait is killing me, lol. :)

bread's done
Back