The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

a0eb64dde05dd20acc368a7bfede4bc3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

For those who use Expertzone, HALO WARS 2 IS UP! There were roughly 100 copies available at 7:14AM EST. Good luck!! Hopefully Sony comes through with Horizon Zero Dawn today or tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that expert zone has been embraced in this thread

Ha, I know right. It used to have it's own thread, but it literally turned into pretty much everyone on CAG would chime in. Can I buy that of off of you etc? Since then, the original thread has been closed for a while now.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

For those who use Expertzone, HALO WARS 2 IS UP! There were roughly 100 copies available at 7:14AM EST. Good luck!! Hopefully Sony comes through with Horizon Zero Dawn today or tomorrow!
Thanks! Got one! And does On PlayStation actually do updates on Friday's? I usually just see updates (if any) on Tuesdays through Thursday, but I never recall any other specific days.

Thanks! Got one! And does On PlayStation actually do updates on Friday's? I usually just see updates (if any) on Tuesdays through Thursday, but I never recall any other specific days.
It could be any day honestly. I remember years ago there were a few updates on Saturday. I would check the site throughout the day. I get home from work around 5:00PM so my phone is never too far just in case.

It could be any day honestly. I remember years ago there were a few updates on Saturday. I would check the site throughout the day. I get home from work around 5:00PM so my phone is never too far just in case.

And they've updated as late as 9:00 CT. Last time they did that was Mad Max, but still. They send out tweets pretty late still so I'm keeping my eyes on the site until 9:00 PT.

So sense they messaged me, I was able to send them that Sony RLS Resident Evil Fan fiction I wrote. They gave me RE as well. So hopefully that'll go up in the catalog.

NICE!  Got all 3 games and the Comic.  BTW, anyone who has 75k points for the $10 console, thats awesome!

I have to be careful buying stuff now with how lacking we've been with quizzes for points and stuff. I couldn't get into Nioh during the demo periods so I think I'll pass even if $10 is a good price.

I have to be careful buying stuff now with how lacking we've been with quizzes for points and stuff. I couldn't get into Nioh during the demo periods so I think I'll pass even if $10 is a good price.
Not to mention the quizzes I put off doing for a month or two that are now worth 100 points each.Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

debating on the Last Guardian. Already have Nioh (Awesome game, BTW) and Gravity Rush 2 (haven't played it yet).  Wish I had the points for the PS4.  That one is beautiful

Wish I had the points for the console. grabbed comic + gravity rush 2. about 3k points left :(
Already grabbed TLG from the last update thankfully. Waiting on that Horizon.

On expert zone side grabbed Halo Wars 2 ultimate, glad they hold in cart for 24 hours.

Wish I had the points for the console. grabbed comic + gravity rush 2. about 3k points left :(
Already grabbed TLG from the last update thankfully. Waiting on that Horizon.

On expert zone side grabbed Halo Wars 2 ultimate, glad they hold in cart for 24 hours.
That's awesome! How much was it? I only saw the standard edition this morning.

Unfortunately I didn't get the job, so I'm back guys! Sorry, nobody cares. But CheapAssHustla, check your orders, got mine this morning, order says ultimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah pretty sure they were all ultimate. Thought it was standard this morning, put in cart. when i purchased later in day realized it was ultimate.
Currently vet. need to get enough points to hit expert later.

Unfortunately I didn't get the job, so I'm back guys! Sorry, nobody cares. But CheapAssHustla, check your orders, got mine this morning, order says ultimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry you didn't get the job man. Keep ya head up. Things will turn around for ya.

bread's done
Back