The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Unfortunately I didn't get the job, so I'm back guys! Sorry, nobody cares. But CheapAssHustla, check your orders, got mine this morning, order says ultimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll pile in here too. I'm really sorry things didn't work out. I'm sure it's for the best even if it doesn't feel like it now.

DAMMIT! Just missed a PSVR bundle! Added it to cart and it was gone before I could checkout. Ugh... I'm crushed. :(

lol. Of course they update the catalog when I'm at work and busy.

Congrats to those that got 'em, hopefully they restock at least Gravity Rush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like ringing up a store full of customers for the Nintendo switch tonight and listening to your phone blow up with notifications wondering what your missing on the catalog

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nothing like ringing up a store full of customers for the Nintendo switch tonight and listening to your phone blow up with notifications wondering what your missing on the catalog

I've got my Nintendo Switch + Breath of the Wild + Pro Controller sitting right in front of me trying to get rid of it. Nintendo screwed up too much for me to want it anymore.

I know, right? Those of us that actually work more are punished when an update goes up in the middle of the day like that.

If anyone bought Gravity Rush 2 but doesn't really intend to play it, I'll buy it for more than the 10 you paid for it, and 10 or so more to make up for the points lost.

I know, right? Those of us that actually work more are punished when an update goes up in the middle of the day like that.

If anyone bought Gravity Rush 2 but doesn't really intend to play it, I'll buy it for more than the 10 you paid for it, and 10 or so more to make up for the points lost.
What time can they put the games up though that would be fair for everyone, especially considering it's a retail rewards program? People in retail work mornings, afternoons, nights, overnights...there isn't a good time to satisfy everyone.

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I think the happy middle is to have more copies of less games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protip: Subscribe to this thread to get instant e-mail notifications. If you're working and start getting updates, excuse yourself by saying you have explosive diarrhea and you must take a bathroom break lest you ruin your khakis.

Profit! 

Protip: Subscribe to this thread to get instant e-mail notifications. If you're working and start getting updates, excuse yourself by saying you have explosive diarrhea and you must take a bathroom break lest you ruin your khakis.

Profit!
Instant email notifications doesn't help when you're the only one working ;p

Anywho, I'll repost for new page.

I GOT THE VR!

Edit: Assuming it actually ships and doesn't get cancelled. But I paid for it.

Instant email notifications doesn't help when you're the only one working ;p

Anywho, I'll repost for new page.

1 Gravity Rush is up, act quick.

Edit: Someone got it, hopefully it was you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Didn't even see the VR... dang! Congrats on the score! The On.Playstation Twitter account told me to keep my eye on the catalog this week, still. So let's hope there's more tonight and more tomorrow for the people at work right now.

Also: I cannot remember if it is OK to talk about trading in this thread. I have a UC4 code I'm willing to trade if anybody wants it. Message me and LMK. If it's not OK, disregard and don't mention it.

I GOT THE VR!

Edit: Assuming it actually ships and doesn't get cancelled. But I paid for it.
Congrats! They probably will ship it because they shipped out pricing errors before. A long time ago when they posted the PS3 for the first time, I think it was 25,000 points and $0. I can't remember who got it, but that was still pretty cool. Was games did it come with or is the bundle with the camera etc? Congrats again, that might be the biggest score on this site. That also might imply that they're going to add VR hardware and titles to the site in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This page makes me so greedy. They gave me two codes, I bought nioh and last guardian, yet I'm still over here like, what else ya got?
effbc6dc5e92fbf2a09d3634f8c389c8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This survey has popped up on the site for anyone who wants to take it. It's under the promotions tab.

There's also a "Spring Cleaning" thing under the quizzes, but there's no quiz for it. Just info about them cleaning up old accounts.

This survey has popped up on the site for anyone who wants to take it. It's under the promotions tab.

There's also a "Spring Cleaning" thing under the quizzes, but there's no quiz for it. Just info about them cleaning up old accounts.
Uh oh. They gonna shut me down cause I dont work at ScamStop anymore.

active = unverified. It needs to say Verified Active
That's super confusing. An active account should be "Active" and unverified should be "Inactive".

So I guess I have to submit a pay stub again. I hate doing that because I don't like to send such personal information over email. I wish they had a place on their site that lets you send it over https. Email is just so prone to issues.

So they removed verified status from people? Should it really say Verified Active? My last paystub was the week of Feb 10th. I only work when I'm on summer and holiday break from school. But I'm still employed.

bread's done
Back