The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Can someone please tweet the guy to make sure?
1181f2cd13ee3e3a5d87ffe13ca76121.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
On.Playstation Twitter said:
To help us locate and resolve your issues faster please use the following email addresses moving forward! (See pic attached)
89b43e88f3193ed30d296f32e8923cef.jpg

Pretty much the thought I'm having. Not especially sure how to use them.

Don't have too many points though.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Spend them on one of everything. See those tshirts? Get one of every size. That blanket you've been too cheap to buy? Get it. And even though you don't skateboard you know you want that PS themed deck.

Spend them on one of everything. See those tshirts? Get one of every size. That blanket you've been too cheap to buy? Get it. And even though you don't skateboard you know you want that PS themed deck.

not really worth it cause some stuff costs $10 each.

They'd probably be able to get more copies of games and wouldn't have to worry about purging people if they didn't drop the whole budget on 33,000 Batman comic codes.

Me too. I work my sundays, and reap the benefits
That's the way to do it. I used to work sales, and hated it. Now I'm working merch do I work bright and early. Also wanted to note, my orders from On.Playstation and Expertzone arrived yesterday. Can't wait to start Nioh!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

That's the way to do it. I used to work sales, and hated it. Now I'm working merch do I work bright and early. Also wanted to note, my orders from On.Playstation and Expertzone arrived yesterday. Can't wait to start Nioh!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I got my Last Guardian yesterday too. I will hopefully start it soon. Going out of town for a couple weeks soon, and won't have my PS4

Do you guys think they'll pull off one last update for unverified members or should I just purge my points now? Wish I pulled the trigger on the 3 games last week. It especially sucks because I can totally justify spending every last one of my points, but spending $10 for some of these things is too much.

Do you guys think they'll pull off one last update for unverified members or should I just purge my points now? Wish I pulled the trigger on the 3 games last week. It especially sucks because I can totally justify spending every last one of my points, but spending $10 for some of these things is too much.
I understand. I had Gravity Rush 2 in my cart the last update but cancelled it wanting to save my points for the next update.

Honestly, I kind of doubt it. The next update will probably happen the day of, or day after, the purge.

And on the subject of the purge, I never even submitted a paystub. My Sony rep was able to verify me himself. Wonder if they took away their ability to do that.

I tried to submit a paycheck stub that was marked February 7, 2017. And they wouldn't except it. Luckily I just got paid on Tuesday so I submitted that one, and got verified.

Has anybody had any luck submitting information from a Direct Deposit?  I sent them a screen shot of my bank account deposits (minus the personal info) and haven't heard back saying it wasn't accepted to seeing any change on the account.  I haven't seen a paper paystub in years and that info has worked for the Expertzone verification forever.

Has anybody had any luck submitting information from a Direct Deposit? I sent them a screen shot of my bank account deposits (minus the personal info) and haven't heard back saying it wasn't accepted to seeing any change on the account. I haven't seen a paper paystub in years and that info has worked for the Expertzone verification forever.
I'm pretty sure there has to be a site online your job keeps digital oaystubs for you, that you can log into and check out the breakdown of your check.

Gravity Rush 2 came in and once again, no sliced barcode <3
Also just resubmitted my paystub, Said I was active and not verified active so i rather not take the chances.

Has anybody had any luck submitting information from a Direct Deposit? I sent them a screen shot of my bank account deposits (minus the personal info) and haven't heard back saying it wasn't accepted to seeing any change on the account. I haven't seen a paper paystub in years and that info has worked for the Expertzone verification forever.
The first time I applied for this site I was working at a play n trade and my boss basically hand typed every paystub and wrote checks himself. On.Playstation worked with me to set up verification with no issues. Send them an email from the verification page explaining your situation.

I called and asked the On PlayStation fellas what happened to our accounts if it is unverifed. It appears the "purge" they talked about already happened when they switched people to simply Active. Our accounts won't get deleted, we simply won't be able to check out.

Our points remain for one day if we return to a retail store.

He told me they only time they delete accounts and purge their points is if they are caught of doing something immoral with their service.

Now, I have yet to try and check out so I don't know if he's right about Actives not being able to check out. I'm just reporting on what I was told.

I kept mine rolling for a few years after leaving retail too. I put in a final order last week and I got it. Also managed to get one of them blankets.

I did a last order last week when the writing was on the wall. Got Until Dawn, Last of us and minecraft. The previous week got gravity rush 2.

I know some of you all are also on ExpertZone, just a heads up they restocked a bunch of XBONE games including Halo Wars 2 Standard/Ultimate Edition and Dead Rising 4.

I know some of you all are also on ExpertZone, just a heads up they restocked a bunch of XBONE games including Halo Wars 2 Standard/Ultimate Edition and Dead Rising 4.
It's stupid, I still have access to Expertzone because my employer is part of it but not the Sony RLS on.PlayStation. My employer was on the list of RLS on.PlayStation for a short period of time and it's now no longer there.

I did a last order last week when the writing was on the wall. Got Until Dawn, Last of us and minecraft. The previous week got gravity rush 2.
Well, I'm done. :[ At least I got Gravity Rush 2 before they did the spring cleaning. Surprised it had no slash over the UPC and it was bubble wrapped in a box. Usually games had the upc slash and were mangled by usps in a crappy bubble mailer.

Waiting to hit expert for cheaper games later this month. Also hoping for Forza 3 horizon to return

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They added some uncharted 4 hoodies.
5k points and ten bucks each.

Timbuktu backpack is also back. 2k points, 20 bucks

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Horizon Collectors 30k

Horizon (Physical) 5k

Red DualShock4 6k (sold out)

Nioh  (Physical) 3k

COD DualShock4 6k (sold out)

Live now!