The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

^^^THISSS^^^^ so fucking sick of this twitter bullshit i unsubscribed, not trying to clog up mine or my friends timelines it's literally embarrassing to respond this that fodder, we aren't ur chummy pals twitter guy-i'm not following u bc i think ur cool or funny, please just update this thread if there's ever a catalog update
The worst part is they said they will NOT advise when there will be a catalog update

I definitely miss the catalog. However, I just won one of the PS3 bundles, so I can't say that I'm not a fan of the Twitter stuff. I definitely can see how it can be annoying clogging up feeds with all the memes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I definitely miss the catalog. However, I just won one of the PS3 bundles, so I can't say that I'm not a fan of the Twitter stuff. I definitely can see how it can be annoying clogging up feeds with all the memes.

I won one, too, and don't have Twitter.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

The Twitter account linked to a Google Doc with a bunch of Windjammers beta codes if anyone is interested.

You don't even need to be a member, it's completely open.

The site down for anyone else? I'm getting a "Your connection is not private." error. Tried if from three different devices on three different networks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The site down for anyone else? I'm getting a "Your connection is not private." error. Tried if from thteen different devices on three different networks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Can confirm same results on my end.

Grabs a match, opens the rusty squeaking door, a loud boom as it shuts, lights a lone candle (or the flame if you Dark Souls).

So, anyways 2 new quizzes

Crash Bandicoot - 1,000points

God of War - 1,000 points

No idea, but I guess they are not the rewards we are looking for after all. We can all go home now, shifts over.

Maybe they will give out Battlefront 2? Unrealated, I actually won something! I got the Tales of Berseria Statue

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Uax8PXg.png

These guys....

Don't know if this was brought up already but for those of us that got Uncharted 4 a while back on the catalog, Lost Legacy is free and you can go ahead and preorder it on the PSN store

Expertzone got a nice makeover if that’s any news.

The tweets man, so, so many tweets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expertzone can get bent.  They kicked my employer off right before the Xbone launch since my employer disallows tipping and MS views discount stuff as a "tip".  I was a loyal member for years before that stunt.

ExpertZone put up their annual Xbox accreditation for a year of Live, also the Office accreditation for 6 months of 365.

So... is on.ps just dead now?

Can we officially turn this thread into an expertzone or a combined thread cause it seems XZ is giving much more love.

On the ExpertZone topic, where do I find the section that shows the number of points I need to keep/upgrade my current level?  I used to see it under my profile but I cannot seem to find it anywhere?

On the ExpertZone topic, where do I find the section that shows the number of points I need to keep/upgrade my current level? I used to see it under my profile but I cannot seem to find it anywhere?
It's non-existent since the site redesign. You can email support and they will tell you.

So how long does verification take in both Expertzone and On now anyways? I Sent one in a week ago and haven't heard anything since.

logo.png

Thank you for being a member of OnPlayStation. In order to better serve our community, we will soon be undergoing a major update to our program to make it the most fun, highly engaging place to become PlayStation retail sales experts. Look forward to exciting live streams, the latest PlayStation news and exclusive content!

We listened to your feedback and one significant change will be that of the loyalty rewards program. The new program will allow our members the opportunity to earn digital rewards, everything from the latest games to exclusive in-game content.

We look forward to sharing with you the new exciting loyalty program and can’t wait for you all to see it!

Time to get hype and turn alerts back on for this thread :D

Anybody else get the On.Playstation email abiut the new Zunos app? We need to fill out a form for catalog orders but it says i have 0 points. I know i had around 20k...

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

So how does this even work now? I haven't checked the official On.PS twitter in months because I was tired of nothing but memes and twitter giveaways.

I was Verified back in March, do we just wait for them to send us invites or what?

App seems to be up and running. Did the quizzes, only hardware up in the reward “forms”. Legacy points good till end of year, they will eventually be adding games but they now need to be shipped to your work if physical.

Only have 6k points and have to many other games to play atm. Wanted Destiny 2 but I will wait for something to pop up that I really want to use up my meager total.

This new system just does not work. There was nothing wrong with the old site. Why change it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I agree. I'm very against having physical items sent to your store. Not only that, but for digital games, we have no indication of when to expect the codes.

I am not shipping items to my job. I would have to explain why it was delivered to the store, can't be sure I would even get the item, plus I would have to deal with LP when attempting to leave the store. Not worth all that trouble.

bread's done
Back