The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

The new auctions started.. and ya, do not waste your time. Looks like the worst set of listings they have had up sp far.

[quote name='fuss']The new auctions started.. and ya, do not waste your time. Looks like the worst set of listings they have had up sp far.[/QUOTE]
I thought all the auctions have been bad...

[quote name='hqn101']sly collection comes out tomorrow lets see if its on advocate[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind getting the Sly Collection (never played the games). Still curious if it does come up will it be midnight Eastern? Or just some random time?

[quote name='thekrayze']i tweeted to them to ask if we could expect any systems.

if so, fuss, don't be outbidding me on them ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL looking at whats up now, I do not see that happening. I was expecting at least a GOW3 limited edition up... guess not.

as for the chance for sly cooper collection. i would suspect 11 am est or 1pm, 2pm or 3pm est

just seems to be when things in the past have been added.

[quote name='Nizno']Anyone else having issues ordering rewards? Credit Card processing keeps failing on me.[/QUOTE]
I will let you know in a few minutes...

update from Twitter:

Hey RLS Advocates! Head to the catalog to pick up your copy of Eye Pet. PS3 edition up now, PSP edition soon to follow!

and

In addition, ladies and gentleman, we owe you an apology. We won't have the Sly Cooper Collection up today. We'll have it up ASAP though...

edit - i got an error on checkout also...

Last edited by a moderator:
ogreeley sent me a code, thanks again!
So, I've heard something about a Mafia 2 Playstation Home code that RLS members have been given/able to get at some point. If any RLS members have one that they aren't going to use (I know a lot of people hate Home) I would gladly take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='georox']So, I've heard something about a Mafia 2 Playstation Home code that RLS members have been given/able to get at some point. If any RLS members have one that they aren't going to use (I know a lot of people hate Home) I would gladly take it.[/QUOTE]

Check your PM. Sent you my code. I won't use it and I don't think it's tied to my account or anything.

[quote name='ogreeley']Check your PM. Sent you my code. I won't use it and I don't think it's tied to my account or anything.[/QUOTE]
Thanks again kind sir!

Hey if you ordered any of the systems on the last restock and your recipt said free shoot me a pm. Not trying to anything dirty.. thave contact info for somebody from sony that neds to gather info.

A bunch of new auction items went up. Nothing great, but it's better than the first crop.

The highlight is probably the copy of Sports Champions + an autographed poster of Kevin Butler.

Why are these idiots biding 7500 points for Mod Nation racers? Or even 8000 for Sport Champion with a KB autographed poster?

Can't help you there. There aren't enough auctions for the going rates to be reasonable, so I'll hold on to my 21K for the regular rewards.

Does anyone see the wireless keypad going for 7000 points?
Or the PSEye for 9000?
Dumb.

Those shoes are cool though. I think they're pretty expensive. I could only find them for $150 on eBay.

Hands down the best one is the Kevin Butler/Jerry Lambert autographed Poster.

i am hoping for some more psp accessories to compliment the psp bundle a got a few weeks ago. the one with the umd covers and (chuckle) 32 MB MS duo is awesome ;)

[quote name='thekrayze']i am close to 100%, more like 97% complete
whats your point total up to now?[/QUOTE]

Current - 78665
All Time - 130120

Would have over 80k, but I ordered a PSP game the other day. I am currently waiting on GOW GOS, Singstar Dance and the pink DS3. My wife has enough points for the GOW game, and I will have to dip into my account for the other two. But even with that I will still be right around 70k still. But that 70k is worthless unless they put something good up in the auctions.....

I too will get gow gos if they add it. The psp may be my "kids" but he can't use it when he is in bed. ;)
What is a pink ds3. I think I know but I don't

[quote name='thekrayze']I too will get gow gos if they add it. The psp may be my "kids" but he can't use it when he is in bed. ;)
What is a pink ds3. I think I know but I don't[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming he's speaking of the pink Dual Shock 3 IE the Pink "DS3".
I'm a nerd.:roll:

i was thinking that then.

maybe if i can show my wife there is a pink controller, she might let me get the ps3 bundle the next go around.

fuss, do you have chains of olympus? if so, how is it.

seeing as how the psp3000 can do umd and download. i may get the dl version for the $5

who knows

[quote name='thekrayze']fuss, do you have chains of olympus? if so, how is it.

seeing as how the psp3000 can do umd and download. i may get the dl version for the $5

who knows[/QUOTE]

ya its a great game on the PSP. I would go DL version whenever possible..

New auctions are up - mostly more of the same stuff. These auctions bring crazu points for junk lol.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Whats the twiiter username for the RLS? And I hope they have GT5 on the 24th. That would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I thought GT5 was delayed until next year?!

NEVERMIND....I see they have a release date now.

Whats the twiiter username for the RLS?

PlayStation_RLS

I've been watching the feed obsessively, waiting for word about the Sly Collection. First it was supposed to hit the RLS on the release date, and now the game was released a few days late and the RLS still doesn't have it. Sigh.

I too have been following hourly.
it has been a while since any updates, both on here on from RLS on twitter.

something must be a brewing. me hopes.

I have to admit I'm starting to get a little pissed about the lack of the Sly Collection. This is a title I would have bought on day one if I'd thought I was going to have to wait over a week just so I could order it and wait another week. Having to sell the game is making it even worse.

Since the feed said "sorry for the delays" I assume she's (seems like a she, but I'm guessing) talking about new games, plus she had a response to another tweeter that seemed to suggest it was new software...but it's clear they're not making promises just in case they get burned again, which is what seemingly happened when they promised Sly on the 9th but it never showed up in stores or anywhere on that day.

so, am i krayze to keep bidding on items in the auction.

i am hoping that posting here wont jynx me to get there items.

as some of you may have ready on this forum, i got a psp3000 bundle.

on the auction, i am trying to get some psp3000 accessories.

they have the battery and charge kit and a psp kit with a cigarette adapter.

am i krayze to be spending 5000+ points on these.

appreciate the feed back.

Well, obviously you're over"pay"ing for some of that stuff, but I think the amount of craziness depends on how many points you have in your bank.

At any rate, I think the only thing that matters here is how much you want the items you're bidding on.

[quote name='Spookymilk']Well, obviously you're over"pay"ing for some of that stuff, but I think the amount of craziness depends on how many points you have in your bank.

At any rate, I think the only thing that matters here is how much you want the items you're bidding on.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the response.

you are right, it is about what i am willing to spend. i have about 32k. honestly, points are rare because once they are spent, they are gone. it is not like the ms site where you can retake a quiz each month and get those points back.
now having said that, the only think i WANT is a ps3 hard bundle. i am willing to spend $200, but at the same time i am not.

I am hoping for new psp releases soon, but not sure when they could be or when obviously.

at any rate, thanks again for your thoughts.

[quote name='fuss']sly collection is up - 3k points[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately for me... advocates only. I've got another month or 2 before I hit advocate status since I stopped logging in for a while. Oh well.

Auction is almost over. less than 30 mins.

don't even think about out bidding me or i will killz youz all.

just kidding.

sweet, i got the psp car lighter adaptor and psp battery and charger kit.
hopefully that will give me a second battery (i mean my son) :)

bread's done
Back