The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Thanks for the update, Fuss. Definitely going to check it out.

Do any of you have the Sony bluetooth that is [er, was] currently offered in the RLS catalog? If so, how is it?

Awesome discounts. I thinking of getting Resistance 1 and 2 and ratchet and clank a crack in time

Considering Ratchet and Clank: Crack in time and even MAG. The pictures don't show the greatest hits verison, can someone who ordered either game recently confirm which version they ended up getting? I don't like greatest hits cover art for some reason lol..

Did anyone order the RLS Action bundle? It's not avail anymore. But I ordered it last month and have yet to receive it. Just wondering if any of you guys ordered it and received it yet.

[quote name='JG5253']Awesome discounts. I thinking of getting Resistance 1 and 2 and ratchet and clank a crack in time[/QUOTE]

Had those and motorstorm in my cart..but I couldnt spend the $40. Maybe later

[quote name='Pato7']Did anyone order the RLS Action bundle? It's not avail anymore. But I ordered it last month and have yet to receive it. Just wondering if any of you guys ordered it and received it yet.[/QUOTE]

I ordered that and the rhythm bundle just over a month ago and have not received them either. This is the longest they have taken to ship me an item.

Previous record was Heavy Rain at just under 30 days.

My Sly Collection took about a month to get here, but when it arrived, it appeared to be postmarked on the day it should have been. So, probably not an RLS mistake but a flub with the post office. ModNation Racers took well over a month, but RLS admitted a mistake there. It happens...I'm sure they're inundated with orders.

I want to take advantage of these discounts, but it isn't the amount of points that's been stopping me, it's the shipping costs. So I sit here with 25K, still wondering if I want anything I haven't ordered yet. inFamous, probably.

I have the MAG demo but I can't seem to get enough skill points to get to an actual level. I can get through the training level just fine though. Is the actual game worth getting?

I haven't opened Resistance, but I liked the demo on PSN. Is Part 2 any good?

Do they update the catalog on certain days?

To those who haven't received their bundles, I ordered 2 on 12/6. I sent a very polite email just asking if they had been shipped. They got back to me within 24 hours and said they had some delay getting the bundles out. Plus they gave me 500 points. Then, the stuff showed up today (overnight UPS). I know we pay $10 but I could not have been more impressed with the service and response for something we are privileged to be a part of! Classy move Sony!

[quote name='Spookymilk']Selling promo stuff is dangerous business. I won't be the one to rat on him, but I wouldn't be sad to see him get caught.[/QUOTE]

I feel like listing mine for a penny just to screw with him.

I know I've complained about it before but I had to vent again about the Twitter contest. They're consistently sending out 3-4 tweets a day updating the number of subscribers. I get that they're excited about the buzz but do they really think we care how many followers there are on Twitter? Not only that but with the way the contest is structured its designed to reward the longest procrastinators the most. Hold out on following them longer and the contest goes up. Once again, I have to question the logic and silliness of this contest.

I should clarify the reason I am getting annoyed with the unnecessary tweets is because I have my twitter account set up to text me the RLS's messages so I can find out as soon as possible when new merchandise is added. As a result then I'm getting texts over and over from RLS's twitter feed. This contest can't end soon enough.

On the subject of waiting for catalog items, I ordered a playstation eye in september, didnt receive anything so I emailed them near the end of October and they said they had a problem with my address(first time ever) so I fixed that and then it took a month and a half later to get it. Other than that its been 1 to 2 weeks. Waiting for new updates now with my newly acquired points.

From the sound of the tweets the catalog is getting a major restock right now. I am on the road and can not check right now so can somebody check and see what's up and the point values please?

The gow and uncharted 2 goty is also prob still 3k points. They were saying those were up also. So no controllers or anything like that then?

oh seems i got the last gt5 cuz ints not up anymore and they just put up the sly collection 3000pts. picked that up 2. hurry before they are gone!

[quote name='fuss']The gow and uncharted 2 goty is also prob still 3k points. They were saying those were up also. So no controllers or anything like that then?[/QUOTE]

edit: They put GT5, UC2, and Sly Collection up

for me
GOW3 - 1500pts
GT5 - 3000pts
the shoot - 2000pts
Sly collection - 3000pts
tv superstarts - 3000pts
Uncharted 2: GOTY - 2000pts

Just signed up for this. So how long does it take to get verified usually once you scan in your pay stub?

Also really hope Heavy Rain and GT5 go back in stock. >_

[quote name='pewpewpew']Just signed up for this. So how long does it take to get verified usually once you scan in your pay stub?[/QUOTE]
They are not there on the weekends it seems - so it should be quick, before midweek I would say.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='finsfan0210']LBP2 comes out tommorrow. Wonder if they will have it up sometime soon after launch?[/QUOTE]
i sure hope so. maybe someone can ask on twitter?

i did not ask, but there was a twitter post

For the folks wondering about LBP2, we're going to get it into the catalog ASAP...more definitive answer to come when I'm at the office ;)

Looks lie systems are about to go up. Wonder if they are still 200 plus 20k points... somebody want to check? I can't go on the rls on my phone....

[quote name='thekrayze']ps3 is 20k + $200
and at this time, take hell of a long time to load the other pages[/QUOTE]

rls wont load for me
icon9.gif

finally got to the last page.
psp3000 is 12k + $75; 3 games (great value i might add)
and pspgo is 15k + $100; cradle
BTW, the ps3 came with 3 games also

PS3 Hardware Bundle
This Bundle Includes one 160GB PS3, and one copy of MLB10, and inFAMOUS.
20000 pts. + $200.00

PSP-3000 Hardware Bundle
This bundle includes one PSP-3000, and one copy of LittleBigPlanet PSP, MLB10 and SOCOM FTB3.
12000 pts. + $75.00

PSPgo Hardware Bundle
This bundle includes one PSPgo (Black), and one PSPgo cradle.
15000 pts. + $100.00

[quote name='thekrayze']finally got to the last page.
psp3000 is 12k + $75; 3 games (great value i might add)
and pspgo is 15k + $100; cradle
BTW, the ps3 came with 3 games also[/QUOTE]
is lbp 2 up?

[quote name='JG5253']same here[/QUOTE]
this sucks and ive been waiting for a while to get a slim ps3! and have the money for it too!

[quote name='SwiftysnakE']this sucks and ive been waiting for a while to get a slim ps3! and have the money for it too![/QUOTE]

It's still there.

[quote name='Cindaddy']It's still there.[/QUOTE]
cool hopefully the page loads for me soon! i keep getting an error page
thanks for letting me know>

[quote name='SwiftysnakE']it just loaded for me but i cant change the page[/QUOTE]

You have to click it once and wait. It eventually changes.

bah, I had the ps3 bundle in my cart and then decided I wanted the psp3000 one and it is gone >.<
oh well, I release my ps3 bundle back into the wild to a good owner ;)

Finally got my PSP3000, plus the three games. I have two of the games in their PS3 iterations and I don't have a ton of interest in the other, but I'm not going to complain about any of it.

My page loaded quickly for some reason not long after the Twitter feed announced them. Not sure why I got so lucky, but there you have it. I hope everyone else got what they wanted...

Hm, I wonder if we'll ever see the systems up for just points again...

I see what they did though, beef everyone up with points from the LBP2 Contest and then put up the systems, haha.

Edit: So they were always for points and money, right? Because I see the tweet about there only being 5 of each system (and I would have assumed that 5 PS3s and PSPGos would be gone in 6 hours...). I really hope I didn't miss points-only systems... >.

[quote name='Xero Vortex']Hm, I wonder if we'll ever see the systems up for just points again...

I see what they did though, beef everyone up with points from the LBP2 Contest and then put up the systems, haha.

Edit: So they were always for points and money, right? Because I see the tweet about there only being 5 of each system (and I would have assumed that 5 PS3s and PSPGos would be gone in 6 hours...). I really hope I didn't miss points-only systems... >.

Is anybody else on the all-time point leaderboard here? If so, can you check to see if your points on the all-time leaderboard match up with how many points you actaully have?

For example, on the all-time leaderboard it says I have 142,111 points. In my acount summary page it says I have earned 148,611 points. And it has been like this for some time now.

All I know is something funky happened with the leaderboard recently. The guy who was #2 was right on my tail now he is #5 and 22k points behind me. :whee:

Verified at last. Ordered Uncharted 2! Now to rack up enough points for Heavy Rain and GT5.

Just curious, do they drill holes in the UPC or do they slash it? Hopefully it won't look too bad since I generally keep my collection pretty prestine. If anyone could share an image I'd appreciate it. In the end though I'll just look the other way since this is just too awesome to pass up.

[quote name='pewpewpew']Verified at last. Ordered Uncharted 2! Now to rack up enough points for Heavy Rain and GT5.

Just curious, do they drill holes in the UPC or do they slash it? Hopefully it won't look too bad since I generally keep my collection pretty prestine. If anyone could share an image I'd appreciate it. In the end though I'll just look the other way since this is just too awesome to pass up.[/QUOTE]

They do both - it depends on who is doing the marking... really no joke lol. It is not THAT bad. But I know when we have pre-orders in PS3 boxes I always took all the unsold ones and swapped out the marked box with an unmarked ex-preorder box. Not perfect, but better than it was. But with the new pre-order process BBY has it looks like those days are over with.

And do the LBP2 contest thing, you get a 10k point bonus when finished... enough for your two games plus more.

bread's done
Back