The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='TheHelix']I just became an advocate. Hopefully there will be some better advocate stuff than what I'm seeing, like controllers, or a bluetooth headset.[/QUOTE]

Those have been on there for advocates but are sold out right now

pewpewpew: It won't matter if it's the Move version of Heavy Rain or not, actually, since there's a free add-on at PSN to make the old ones Move-compatible.

Eyepet is good if you have kids to play with. I've only played The Shoot demo and it's decent. I think both games are worth the $10 dollar shipping fee if you have the points.

[quote name='Spookymilk']pewpewpew: It won't matter if it's the Move version of Heavy Rain or not, actually, since there's a free add-on at PSN to make the old ones Move-compatible.[/QUOTE]
I'm aware of this but I'd definitely prefer to have it on disc rather than downloading the GB or so for this update.

[quote name='pewpewpew']I'm aware of this but I'd definitely prefer to have it on disc rather than downloading the GB or so for this update.[/QUOTE]

Ah, fair enough. Well, my version was the original, but I ordered it just after Move was released, so I'm not sure what they've got in stock now.

Back in October, my Sly arrived via USPS. In fact, I'm pretty sure everything of mine for the past year has arrived via USPS.

Got Resistance 2 today since I missed it the last time it was available. Hopefully LBP2 will reappear.

Also got Sly Collection in the mail today. Woo hoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']How many weeks after release will Killzone 3 make it in the catalog ?[/QUOTE]

If you're an Advocate, it should show up immediately or within a week or two. If you're not, it'll probably be about 90 days.

Actually got my copy of Heavy Rain yesterday! Wasn't Move version but it's still cool. What's really great though is that my copy didn't have any drillings or slashes anywhere. Really made my day to get my copy in prestine condition and I am loving the game so far.

From Twitter...Ladies and Gents of the RLS! A new promotion is live! KILLZONE 3 Helghast edition to the winner!

As of this writting there are no details up yet, but I took a 5 question quiz for the sharp shooter and got 5,000 points (I think there are other quizes you have to take but I was caught up on the others).

[quote name='ogreeley']From Twitter...Ladies and Gents of the RLS! A new promotion is live! KILLZONE 3 Helghast edition to the winner!

As of this writting there are no details up yet, but I took a 5 question quiz for the sharp shooter and got 5,000 points (I think there are other quizes you have to take but I was caught up on the others).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's a list of 9 courses to take. As you stated, once you take them all, you get 5K points. Pretty nice. They're only giving away one KZ3 HE, so low odds there.

[quote name='WrongWay']guys... i can't find heavy rain in the rewards catalog anymore!! can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

OOS right now, it will be back. If they still offer Genji and Warhawk then Heavy Rain will be back soon.

Anyone else having problems seeing the contests, when I hover over win nothing drops down then when I click it it says the following:

Keep coming back to this page to find out about cool ways to win prizes and extra points, including:
Quarterly sweepstakes
Contests
Auctions
Bonus training points
Other cool extras!

Also another oddity is that on the main rls page along the bottom of the flash player it has a tab for GT5 then the others say undefined. I can still train and look at the catalog but the Win tab wont drop down the menu

[quote name='TheHelix']Anyone able to get KZ3 through the RLS?[/QUOTE]

I'm an Advocate and I've yet to see it, and I log on every day. I might have just had bad timing, but normally when new stuff gets released, someone catches it and says as much here.

they said on their twitter post that it has not been received by them yet. but to expect it soon. could be days, could be next week.

PlayStation_RLS PlayStation RLS

AND BEFORE everyone gets too excited: KZ 3 hasn't come in yet...sorry! We'll get it in ASAP!

Just ordered me some LittleBigPlanet GOTY edition, Infamous and Gran Turismo 5. I'm digging this Sony RLS thing. I can't wait to become an advocate.

I think there is a good chance of KZ3 hitting the rewards on Thursday - If I am not mistaken thats when the other NR games were put up.... I really want that sharpshooter and the move nav controller since I will need that also. But I doubt those will be up anytime soon.

For reference, LittleBigPlanet 2 was available 10 days after its release as an advocate item....but I hope it's sooner for Killzone 3 and the Sharp Shooter.

informer

Got my Resistance 2 in the mail...not too happy about the drill holes but not gonna complain too much about it.

In the future, I would love to see DLC codes for redemption of PSN games. I would gladly pay a 5 dollar processing fee for a game like Joe Danger.

[quote name='xblaze23']why would I pay for branded items? lol[/QUOTE]

The same reason people buy shirts and things with Nike, Ecko, and other things plastered on them (I don't mean a small logo but huge billboards on their shirts).

I'd buy some of the Playstation stuff if it looked a little better. I remember a "Team Nintendo" shirt I got years ago that was really cool. It had a "weathered" look with a NES controller on the front and said something like "Team Nintendo, Est. 1984" or something like that.

I have to admit I don't get the problem with the drill holes, scuff marks and red-box Greatest Hits versions. Is it an obsessive-compulsive thing? I'm not attempting to troll...I honestly just don't get why people are bothered by them.

[quote name='xblaze23']why would I pay for branded items? lol[/QUOTE]
I would totally drop $10 on the sweatshirt or umbrella - but not the +$ they want for them. Plus I am holding out for KZ3, Sharpshooter and move nav controller. So I rather spend money on those at thsi point.

[quote name='fuss']I would totally drop $10 on the sweatshirt or umbrella - but not the +$ they want for them. [/QUOTE]

My same thoughts...

By the way, Twitter is blocked at work, so please let me know if Killzone goes live today.

[quote name='fuss']I would totally drop $10 on the sweatshirt or umbrella - but not the +$ they want for them. Plus I am holding out for KZ3, Sharpshooter and move nav controller. So I rather spend money on those at thsi point.[/QUOTE]

Yep! I didn't realize they wanted the extra $10 for shipping. That's crazy. Waiting for KZ, MLB, and if they put a GH version of Heavy Rain Rain up I might pick that up again.

They added items to the site but no Killzone yet!!! DAMN!!! Can someone check twitter and see what's up? I can't do it from work.

[quote name='thekrayze']just posted

PlayStation_RLS PlayStation RLS

KZ3 didn't arrive at our shipping house today, sorry...we'll let you know as soon as it gets in.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. I guess tomorrow will be the day... at least I got a navigation controller. Now I just need to get Move...

Picked up a Nav controller also - now I just need KZ3 and a sharpshooter lol. I figure I will pay KZ3 through with a DS3 then move over to the Move.

bread's done
Back