The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

So I just got Playstation Moves Heroes in the mail today from the Subway contest (in the freebies section before you ask) So I am happy that is one game I am not going to have to sit on to be put up. Now I just need to win inFAMOUS 2....

[quote name='fuss']So I just got Playstation Moves Heroes in the mail today from the Subway contest (in the freebies section before you ask) So I am happy that is one game I am not going to have to sit on to be put up. Now I just need to win inFAMOUS 2....[/QUOTE]

That's funny, I just got mine yesterday as well.

Move controller, Jungle Green & Baseball DS3's, and MLB 11 w/ some other stuff up now!

With Nav controllers, bluetooth headsets and more later today!

For Advocates, naturally.

[quote name='loxthefox']Move controller, Jungle Green & Baseball DS3's, and MLB 11 w/ some other stuff up now!

With Nav controllers, bluetooth headsets and more later today!

For Advocates, naturally.[/QUOTE]

not thrilled abut MLB 11 having extra stuff (shirt, towel) for an extra $15. Game alone should be up soon.

Looks like everything is going up today (just not new singstar lol)

Oh yeah, and Advocates: Shooting attachments, pink DS3s, PlayStation Eye, BluRay Remote, move charging stations, The Shoot, The Fight...

wheeee

EDIT - shooting attachment is NOT the sharpshooter - its the old ceapo one lol.

Grabbed a Blue DS3 and Pink DS3 for the kids. Waiting on the Show and Singstar....

Wow, it's like Xmas on the RLS site. 5 or 6 different DS3's. Lots of other goodies. Personally I picked up a Move controller, Nav controller, Jungle Green DS3, PS Eye, and Sports Champions.

[quote name='Nizno']Wow, it's like Xmas on the RLS site. 5 or 6 different DS3's. Lots of other goodies. Personally I picked up a Move controller, Nav controller, Jungle Green DS3, PS Eye, and Sports Champions.[/QUOTE]

Damn, must have just missed the move controllers and nav controllers ><

Considered the show bundle but like the poster before said, I think ill wait for just the game to show up on there

Has anybody seen the jungle green controller in person? My store does not have it at all. Wondering how cool it is IRL.

And I may have bitten on the MLB pack, if I could see what the shirt looks like.

but I think this was the largest restocking day I have ever seen. The only thing they did not *re*stock was KZ3. And Move controllers went up for first time (right?) but went very quick...

dammit. My psn id's name is not the same as my credit card so it won't go through i guess. I tried a couple times to get it changed, but they won't do it. I think I'm gonna explain to them one more time to see if they will change it or something.

Yay I can finally get my pink controller!! I've seen the Jungle Green at a Gamestop sometime ago. It's pretty nice. But I prefer the pink controller!

Thinking about getting the Red controller. Shame MLB standalone didn't come out. I'll have to grind more to get the points up for it assuming I get the red ds3

A little bit late to the party. Gave in and picked up the move bundle for $50 + $10 and the blue DS3, ripoff but anyway

For those of you that were able to snatch one, how many points was the standalone move controller? Am I right did they even have a standalone move controller?

[quote name='Pato7']A little bit late to the party. Gave in and picked up the move bundle for $50 + $10 and the blue DS3, ripoff but anyway

For those of you that were able to snatch one, how many points was the standalone move controller? Am I right did they even have a standalone move controller?[/QUOTE]

Around 6000 points, I believe.

Got one with the Playstation Eye and Sports Champions for about 10000 points and $30.

Almost grabbed a Move controller and a Nav but I couldn't accept the new TOS agreement on my phone :). I got a MLB Controller and a Bluetooth 2.0 headset instead

[quote name='loxthefox']Around 6000 points, I believe.

Got one with the Playstation Eye and Sports Champions for about 10000 points and $30.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for confirming.

8000 points & $60 as a bundle

or

10000 points & $30 all separate

Singstar Dance(3000 points) & GT5 price pack(2500 + extra $10) are up.

GT5 price pack comes with book, car, keychain & game. Pretty much with all the stuff available in the collection edition. Most likely no DLC of chromelines. I went ahead and ordered one. The diecast car most likely a Nissan GT-R, I would have preferred the SLS, but that was in the European Edition.

I have a question guys. I made a psn account for my rls account. When I go to the profile link on the rls site, it says my birthday is 1/1/1900, and my first name is my PSN handle, with no last name. Is this the same for everybody, because I am worried because when I try to check out, it lists my name as my handle, which is not my name and the credit card can't get processed.

change your name on your PSN-ID to your real name. You can do this on the PS3 on account information.

Shipping Address
If your shipping address is incorrect below, please enter the correct information. Note: This does not change your address on your PlayStation®Network account. You will have to go to your PlayStation®Network account to update your address permanently.

First Name: DanJeong
Last Name:

Address Line 1: Address Line 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

This is what it looks like when I'm checking out. Thats the problem. DanJeong is my psn handle, even though when I look up my info, my name is Dan Jeong. When I go to account management on the regular psn website, everything is fine. But on the rls website, it says my bday is 1/1/1900 and my first name is DanJeong, and no last name. Is this what it looks like for everyone because made a new account, and reentered my info very carefully, and the problem is identical both times.

The MLB 11 prize pack went up at the absolute worst time for me. It's the tightest money week I've had in months...if I order it, I'll be neutered.

Who's in the gift-giving mood, eh? Sigh...

The MLB 11 prize pack went up at the absolute worst time for me. It's the tightest money week I've had in months...if I order it, I'll be neutered.

Who's in the gift-giving mood, eh? Sigh...

The solo game is going up soon I think. I'm waiting for it because I don't want the mystery shirt or towel. If you DO want the pack, well then, that's another story.

[quote name='xblaze23']The solo game is going up soon I think. I'm waiting for it because I don't want the mystery shirt or towel. If you DO want the pack, well then, that's another story.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, since baseball is my next favorite thing to my kids, I do want it. Anyway, we got financially creative and went ahead and ordered it yesterday. However, it didn't occur to me that there were ten bucks on top of the fifteen cited on the item. Whoops.

Oh well. I'll be eating light this month...

Unfortunately, since baseball is my next favorite thing to my kids, I do want it. Anyway, we got financially creative and went ahead and ordered it yesterday. However, it didn't occur to me that there were ten bucks on top of the fifteen cited on the item. Whoops.

Oh well. I'll be eating light this month...

well, that's why I said you may want to wait for the solo game ($10) instead of the prize pack ($25) since you mentioned finances being an issue. At least, you secured the game.

I didn't get to see the MLB controller but I'm pleased with the deep red one. Always found it nice.

[quote name='rjbooth']Do we have a usual time Sony Updates?[/QUOTE]
For the most part - if they are going to post on Twitter they start about 9am west coast time. If they have not posted by 10am west coast time then chances are they will not. Updates are usually done before 1pm same time zone. While not 100% its a good rule to follow.

i would agree with fuss. they do have a set time. i am east coast so its 2pm for me if nothing by 3 pm, then nothing new other then a contest of a new course

[quote name='fuss']So I just got Playstation Moves Heroes in the mail today from the Subway contest (in the freebies section before you ask) So I am happy that is one game I am not going to have to sit on to be put up. Now I just need to win inFAMOUS 2....[/QUOTE]

I won Infamous 2 the other day. I've done pretty good with the Subway contests. Also won GT5, and a Xbox 360 in the past.

Where I came on to the site everyday for the last three months and no LBP2 or no Gran Turismo 5 either can you tell when both will be bck on cause I can't see em. Nor can I find out how to become an advocate cause I want to be one as well cause I got major points and wanna spend em can ya help?

[quote name='Wudais']Where I came on to the site everyday for the last three months and no LBP2 or no Gran Turismo 5 either can you tell when both will be bck on cause I can't see em. Nor can I find out how to become an advocate cause I want to be one as well cause I got major points and wanna spend em can ya help?[/QUOTE]
Probably just missed them. GT5 and LBP2 go out fairly quickly. The two games also became available to all members recently as well. To become an advocate you just use the site regularly for six months.

I may have an extra Tiger Woods code for the Georgia Classic Putter that was offered by Amazon. I'm looking for a GameStop code for the extra course. PM me if you are interested.

Hi,

Im just a newbie on this forum and I was hoping if someboady can help me regarding my concern. I work in a retails store and I have an account with Sony RLS. Sometime back in January (this year). I redeemed God of War: Ghost of Sparta and paid $10.00 for the shipping. So as it states that it may take 4-6 weeks for the game to be delivered so I did not bother making a follow up. It's been more than 6 weeks already and until now I haven't received the game yet. I have sent an email 3 times on the website as that's the only option to contact them but I haven't received any response. Does anyone has a similar issue as me? Any advise or suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

So the new Q2 sweepstakes has started - prize suuuuucks compared to the Q1 prize:

Q2 (current) prize:
SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs Full Deployment Edition

Q1 (ended) prize:
Killzone®3
Sony 3D TV (Model to be announced soon)
PlayStation®Move sharp shooter
PlayStation®Move navigation controller
PlayStation®3 System/PlayStation®Move Bundle

Talk about a complete falloff for a prize... wtf.. IMO the SOCOM pack should be in the rewards catalog, not the single prize for an entire quarter.... :roll:

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']guessing they are gone ?[/QUOTE]

Advocate only. They ain't moving though. Advertising in the form of clothing for 2500 pts and $25 (hoodie) or $2000 and $20 (t-shirt)? No thanks.

You'd think after the RLS polos and fleece vests they'd realize that people don't want clothing, especially at a premium price.

Trying to find a picture of the Infamous 2 hoodie, the tiny picture just doesn't give me anything to work with.

Restock is up right now, not sure if it's for advocates only.

Bluetooth® Headset 2.0 - 5000 pts.
DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) - 6000 pts.
DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless controller (MLB® 11 The Show™ Edition) - 6000 pts.
Killzone®3 - 3000 pts.
PS3 Gran Turismo® 5 - 3000 pts.
PlayStation®Move motion controller - 6000 pts.
PS3 LittleBigPlanet™ 2 - 3000 pts.
PS3 PlayStation®Move navigation controller - 2000 pts.

informer

Missed out on a motion controller cause I was in class, but I did get a Pink DS3.

Is there a way to track RLS shipments? It's only been 3 weeks for my last one, but I'd like to know the status.

Saw the post about the update while at work, could have gone on as I have done before lol. But passed. Could have used a nav controller but no big rush. I am waiting on the auctions... but want to bank 100k points first lol, almost there :)

i too am waiting for the auctions. i so wish they would put up some consoles for the auctions. i would risk it all.

[quote name='TheHelix']Missed out on a motion controller cause I was in class, but I did get a Pink DS3.

Is there a way to track RLS shipments? It's only been 3 weeks for my last one, but I'd like to know the status.[/QUOTE]

It can be done through the RLS people, but they don't consider it high priority so they may not get back to you quickly. However, it might be the result of a mis-ship, as happened to me a while back. I sent a short message through RLS mentioning it had been five weeks, and they did some sleuthing and found that my item had never been sent after being set aside in my name.

bread's done
Back