Also:
New Owner kit for $10
Multiple bluetooth headsets for $10
Charging station $10
3D Glasses $30

[quote name='Cindaddy']The headset is up on the last page! $30 and 6K points

Also:
New Owner kit for $10 6500 points
Multiple bluetooth headsets for $10 6000 points (Urban Camo also)
Charging station $10 (4000 points)
3D Glasses $30 (6000 points) [/QUOTE]

The headset is greayed out for me....won't let me add to cart!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed the New Owner's Kit. I wanted a new controller but hated using 6500 points for it seeing as I have been waiting for LBP2 Special Edition, GT5 XL, and a restock of Uncharted 3. Now I'm going to have to do some of the quizes to build up some points. Think I might trade in the Hdmi cable at gamestop if they're still fetching $5. Don't know what the usb cable goes for their.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Grabbed the New Owner's Kit. I wanted a new controller but hated using 6500 points for it seeing as I have been waiting for LBP2 Special Edition, GT5 XL, and a restock of Uncharted 3. Now I'm going to have to do some of the quizes to build up some points. Think I might trade in the Hdmi cable at gamestop if they're still fetching $5. Don't know what the usb cable goes for their.[/QUOTE]

You're lucky man. I missed out. I'm still saving my points though to see pops up over the coming months. Maybe they'll put up some more HD collections. That would be boss! Anyways there's two new training modules under PSN tab. BTW I still didn't receive an email from them regarding my order that they messed up on....:whistle2:k

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I sent them a second email regarding my order. I haven't heard from them in two weeks. That's pretty low :( I just want my copy of Resistance 3, lol.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you contact them via twitter as well. Back when GT5 came out I got a cracked case and contacted them on twitter and they immedialty sent me a new copy for free. So I wound up with 2 copys for $10. Just replaced the broken case myself with the 1st copy. The second time it happened was a few months ago I ordered Killzone 3 and got the game with a shattered case. I emailed them a bunch of times with pictures. Also keep bugging them on twitter and after a month finally got my replacement. At least I wound up with a extra copy of K3. Customer service has went downhill in my opinion. My suggestion keep bugging them on twitter. Hope that helps.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Make sure you contact them via twitter as well. Back when GT5 came out I got a cracked case and contacted them on twitter and they immedialty sent me a new copy for free. So I wound up with 2 copys for $10. Just replaced the broken case myself with the 1st copy. The second time it happened was a few months ago I ordered Killzone 3 and got the game with a shattered case. I emailed them a bunch of times with pictures. Also keep bugging them on twitter and after a month finally got my replacement. At least I wound up with a extra copy of K3. Customer service has went downhill in my opinion. My suggestion keep bugging them on twitter. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice man. I'm going to shoot them a tweet when I get the chance. This is beyond ridiculous.

I received a tweet from Playstation_RLS. They're going to send me a replacement copy of Resistance 3, and they're going to let me keep Killzone 3. Such an awesome site!

There's two new training modules available. One for the PS Vita Accessories, and the other for 32GB Vita memory card. I'm hoping they do a restock soon. I have mad points to burn.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Was the headset $30 + $10 for shipping, so $40 total? Or $20 + $10 for $30 total?[/QUOTE]

I believe it was 2,000 points + $10 shipping. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I believe it was 2,000 points + $10 shipping. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

I believe the Wireless 7.1 headset was $30 total and 6000 points. It would NOT let me add to the cart though, it was grayed out and I jumped on right away. BS.

[quote name='doubledown']I believe the Wireless 7.1 headset was $30 total and 6000 points. It would NOT let me add to the cart though, it was grayed out and I jumped on right away. BS.[/QUOTE]

That's correct. $30 plus 6K in points. Somewhat steep.

[quote name='Cindaddy']That's correct. $30 plus 6K in points. Somewhat steep.[/QUOTE]

It's not a lot if you maxed out your points ;) I'm sitting on 27K right now. I'm waiting for a restock at the moment. They're going to add more trainings in the following weeks. I'm definitely doing them as soon as they go live.

[quote name='finsfan0210']The new url seems to be glitch city for me. I have to refresh on every new link.[/QUOTE]

It's only glitchy when I use Chrome on my laptop. My two other desktops/tablet works just fine. I'll make sure not to use that laptop when they new rewards come in, lol. Which browser are you using? If I use Firefox on my laptop, it seems to work fine.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It's only glitchy when I use Chrome on my laptop. My two other desktops/tablet works just fine. I'll make sure not to use that laptop when they new rewards come in, lol. Which browser are you using? If I use Firefox on my laptop, it seems to work fine.[/QUOTE]

Firefox, but its fine now. I was only having problems on the 1st day of the switch to the new url.

So a copy of MotorStorm Apocalypse showed up at my house today from the RLS.

I didn't order it
Nothing in my transaction history
I don't think I won a contest
Hurrah?

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']So a copy of MotorStorm Apocalypse showed up at my house today from the RLS.

I didn't order it
Nothing in my transaction history
I don't think I won a contest
Hurrah?[/QUOTE]

You won it from the Q4 contest. I think 200 people won it. Then I'm not sure who won the grand prize though. It's be sweet if I won it though. :eek:

[quote name='TheHelix']Aw crap, should I use my points towards Jak HD Collection, or Twisted Metal reboot? *head explodes*[/QUOTE]

I take it you're not apart of the House Party Rewards program? We're actually getting it for free next month. You can always do more quizzes. Did you finish them already?

[quote name='TheHelix']Aw crap, should I use my points towards Jak HD Collection, or Twisted Metal reboot? *head explodes*[/QUOTE]

Don't see either of these on their site... are they already gone or are they slated to come up soon?

[quote name='Warner1281']Don't see either of these on their site... are they already gone or are they slated to come up soon?[/QUOTE]

He's just saying if they become available down the line.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I haven't won a contest for 3 or so years. Back in the day I won Loco Roco 2 which was useless for me since I never owned a PSP.[/QUOTE]

The only contest I won was for the Legends Showcase DLC for NBA 2K12. You had to complete two trainings, and you would automatically get the DLC. I love it though. I got the game for free, and the DLC for free as well. Good day in my books. ;)

So I received a package from RLS today. I was hoping that it wasn't MotorStorm Apocalypse since I already have a free copy of the game. I opened the package, and it was my copy of Resistance 3! Now I can play through Resistance 2, and then Resistance 3! I love this site!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The only contest I won was for the Legends Showcase DLC for NBA 2K12. You had to complete two trainings, and you would automatically get the DLC. I love it though. I got the game for free, and the DLC for free as well. Good day in my books. ;)[/QUOTE]

I wasn't counting the contests were we got free DLC or points lol.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I wasn't counting the contests were we got free DLC or points lol.[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok. Lol, I'm extremely cheap when it comes to video games. So anything free is a win win for me. I get your point though.

They added Socom 4 back to the site if anyone wants it. 1,000 Points + $10 Shipping. I couldn't get into this game at all. I never played the older ones though.

[quote name='kennistond']Has anyone seen Uncharted 3 yet? I've been checking since it came out and I have yet to see it.[/QUOTE]

On December 21, there was a restock that included Uncharted 3 along other games. It went live around 6pm, but they sold out fast! I'm glad I was able to snag a copy. I have a feeling that a possible restock will happen soon. I just hope I'm near a computer when it happens.

Here are the games that were added that day along with Uncharted 3:

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Carnival Island
Killzone 3
Resistance 3
Infamous 2
God of War Origins Collection
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus
Eveerybody Dance
Eyepet & Friends
LittleBigPlanet 2 (I'm waiting on the GOTY edition)
The Sly Collection

They said on twitter last week they placed an order for the rewards catalog so it should be soon. Make sure to follow them on twitter and get mobile updates. Thats how I know when stuff goes up.

Anyways I think I'm going to save my points for Vita games. They said they may have download codes for games so that would be great. If I could get Uncharted GA and some others that would save me so much money.

[quote name='finsfan0210']They said on twitter last week they placed an order for the rewards catalog so it should be soon. Make sure to follow them on twitter and get mobile updates. Thats how I know when stuff goes up.

Anyways I think I'm going to save my points for Vita games. They said they may have download codes for games so that would be great. If I could get Uncharted GA and some others that would save me so much money.[/QUOTE]

That's what I do as well! That's the only way I knew about Uncharted 3 being added to the catalog. I just hope they add the Owner's Kit again. I need a second Dualshock 3 controller. Maybe I'll pick up Twisted Metal once it's available. I'm not at Advocate status yet so it'll be 90 days before it allows me to get it. I'm currently sitting on 33,300 points so the sky is the limit.

Anyone think they'll add Asura's Wrath to the catalog? I had a lot of fun with the demo recently.

[quote name='kennistond']Uncharted 3 is up for advocates. I just got one.[/QUOTE]

What else is available? Uncharted 3 should be available for everyone. I snagged it during the second last update. Such a good game.

You've got to be freaking kidding me - I missed UC3 again. I'm on the site every single day and somehow for a third time was too late when it went up.

Even worse, it's there, but it's grayed out...just taunting me.

Argh.

[quote name='Spookymilk']You've got to be freaking kidding me - I missed UC3 again. I'm on the site every single day and somehow for a third time was too late when it went up.

Even worse, it's there, but it's grayed out...just taunting me.

Argh.[/QUOTE]

That sucks man...Do you follow them on twitter? That's the only way I know when things are posted to the catalog. I actually have their tweets sent to my phone so I stay informed. I was actually in class when I received the text. I instantly went on my Touchpad, and noticed nothing new was available. I picked up Uncharted 3, R&C All 4 One, and Resistance 3 in the past month or so. I don't have advocate status so I'll save my points until something awesome finally pops up or I attain advocate status.

If it was greyed out that meant it was out of stock or you have already purchased a copy from the RLS at some point in time. Its annoying I wish the greyed out stuff would disappear from the catalog. Anyways I grabbed U3 this morning and it was nice to see it for only 2000 points.

Yeah, I follow on Twitter...normally I have both the On Playstation feed up as well as this page. Obviously, yesterday I had neither. I just knew somehow when I started heading over that I'd missed something.

Oh well. I'm still in the middle of a sick number of games. I should probably worry more about one of those...

Playstation RLS doesn't show up as one of my Twitter followers anymore. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

Edit: Err they changed their name. Didn't know that. herp derp.

[quote name='TheHelix']Playstation RLS doesn't show up as one of my Twitter followers anymore. Hopefully I'm not the only one.[/QUOTE]

They are ON.Playstation or something like that. They changed the name.

bread's done
Back