The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Great deal for KZ3HE. Already got my $25 one from Best Buy last year.

Man I hope the Uncharted 3 CE pops up in the future now lol

I was rushing at work when I posted that, lol. I snagged one though. I bought a used copy months ago for $30 (before I knew about RLS). I couldn't resist adding it to my collection for $20. I'll snag almost any CE for cheap, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']KZ3 Helghast isb up. $20[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this. I'm a sucker for CE type stuff, but refuse to pay an arm and a leg. I can only hope this becomes a new trend!

[quote name='Warner1281']Thank you for this. I'm a sucker for CE type stuff, but refuse to pay an arm and a leg. I can only hope this becomes a new trend![/QUOTE]

You're welcome man. I receive their tweets directly on my phone that's how I one about the latest additions to the site. Did they ever have the infamous 2 CE available? I'm glad summer is almost here. More time for gaming!

[quote name='Warner1281']If I had a twitter account, I'd do the same, but I just don't care enough about social media to set one up. Facebook is enough for me. *shrug*[/QUOTE]

I assume you have advocate status right? You could make an account, and just follow them. Sign in for the first time; follow them, and have their tweets sent to your phone. I can't say no to cheap prices so that's why I check my phone often for their tweets etc. I really want to get a Vita so I'll have to be patient. :bouncy:

I believe it's @On_Playstation. The guy who actually does the restock has one as well. I think it's @bjorn or something like that.

Correction: Just checked my twitter feed for official confirmation. @onPlayStation @BjrnJens Those are the two names that are associated with RLS.

[quote name='vorea26']Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

You're welcome man. I always want to make sure this thread gets a chance at getting the good stuff. RLS has been good to me so I want to give back to the community with any help I can.

[quote name='Cindaddy']They have been strangely silent lately.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that statement. They recently held a private chat with various GameStop employees. :( I wanted to know what was going on. Anyways they should do one with Best Buy employees. I have a feeling when they make a lot of announcements, they normally have a restock. Just my two cents though.

After watching some of the single player campaign for Starhawk., I'm pretty excited for it. It even has co-op, and I'm a huge fan of co-op games in general. I'll be on the lookout for that one.

[quote name='JG5253']Dang same here[/QUOTE]

This^

Side note: A follower on twitter asked them if they picked a winner for the Vita contest. I wonder who won. You all know I'd be :bouncy: if I won, lol. Time will tell.

Nothing new to report so far. I noticed the catalog went from 6 pages down to 5 pages so maybe we're in for a restock soon. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: I received my KZ3 Limited Helghast roughly 30 minutes ago. I never realized how huge the box was! I'm positive others will receive their shipment shortly.

Got my KZ3 LE today as well. It's weird cause it didn't change to shipped in my order history until today, but apparently it was shipped out on the 18th. Oh well... :bouncy:

[quote name='vorea26']Can't wait for a big reward refresh :)

I only have 6400 saved up though :/ lol.[/QUOTE]

When is this big reward refresh?

[quote name='ironmenpb']When is this big reward refresh?[/QUOTE]

He didn't say he knew when it was. He said that he couldn't wait for one. They don't tell us.

[quote name='Cindaddy']He didn't say he knew when it was. He said that he couldn't wait for one. They don't tell us.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else having trouble getting on the website?

[quote name='ironmenpb']How can I find out when I become an advocate ??[/QUOTE]

Once you log in, check under your information in the to right corner. It'll say advocate.

I was going to buy another controller from Best Buy, but I couldn't pulled the trigger. Mainly knowing that our site puts them up for $10. What a steal! Can't wait to spend my 40k on rewards.

Apparently I just made advocate, as I now see it below my store name. And they have a Killzone 3 Helghast symbol flask in the rewards. kinda snazzy

[quote name='AgentW']Apparently I just made advocate, as I now see it below my store name. And they have a Killzone 3 Helghast symbol flask in the rewards. kinda snazzy[/QUOTE]

I actually thought about buying that, lol. I have the perfect coat for it. Anyways the guys over at the site have been hyping up Starhawk so I'm thinking we'll see a refresh around the time that game launches. I'll definitely update when I get the tweet. Maybe someone will beat me to the punch. ;)

New module - Sorcery's Story is up. It's nice having the 10% bonus attached to your completed quizzes. Pays to be an advocate. The Starhawk Live Gameplay and Chat Sessions is going on later today.

[quote name='Auburn']Do you know how long this process typically takes? The time between announcement and having items on the catalog, that is.[/QUOTE]

Not too sure man. @Bjorn said that he was updating the site around 3:16pm est, and I still don't see anything as of right now.

They also added the Bluetooth headset (not the 7.1 one) I really want that. They also added the Move Charge Station.

Ratchet & Clank CIT was added as well.

[quote name='Auburn']I'm pretty sure they're not done.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking. Uncharted 2 GOTY is up as well. Motion Controller as well. I hope these updates are helping out. Don't want to update too much. ;)

Edit: GT5 XL is added/LBP GOTY/Motorstorm Pacific Rift/ White Knight Chronicles.

They just keep adding games to the list!

I ordered Uncharted and Twisted Metal. Always wanted to play through the series again.

EDIT: Add the media remote to my order as well. Was getting tired of my Dualshock 3 turning off on me. Still have roughly 37,000 points so it didn't hurt the bank too much.

I'm really hoping they add a Move Motion Controller and PS Eye. Probably going to finally make the Move plunge with the upcoming games.

Edit: Ok, it's Move time!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Anyone play White Knight Chronicles? I'm thinking about picking it up. I think we're almost done with this huge update![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a good game. The single player is solid. Multiplayer was pretty awesome when I played it last year. I don't know if the multiplayer is still active though, given the release of #2, but if it is I'd pick it up (I sunk in over 800 hours into the game, if that's any indication).

[quote name='Warner1281']Yeah, it's a good game. The single player is solid. Multiplayer was pretty awesome when I played it last year. I don't know if the multiplayer is still active though, given the release of #2, but if it is I'd pick it up (I sunk in over 800 hours into the game, if that's any indication).[/QUOTE]

Yikes! Lol, maybe I'll pass on it for now then. I currently have three RPG's that I want to play through at the moment. Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3, and Final Fantasy XIII-2 over summer break.

Apologize if I missed it in this thread, but does anyone have the Twisted Metal game with the mask? I'm just wondering what the mask looks like and if anyone could post a picture of it. Just wondering how the mask is in terms of quality.

bread's done
Back