The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I have them on twitter, but I don't get emails or texts sent to my phone. But I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any game releases this week.

EDIT:
And that dude was pretty pissed lol. They probably won't ban him unless he starts cursing them out or something.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I mean it's a big deal, but I'm pretty sure they will fix the problem. Maybe they'll send them out with another shipment. Who knows...If he doesn't want the game, he can always trade it in somewhere or give it to a friend. It's not that hard to do, lol.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Received Uncharted and Twisted Metal today. Sadly, it didn't come with the mask. I asked them about it via twitter so we'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]
I got 2k points refunded back when I emailed them. No mask.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I got 2k points refunded back when I emailed them. No mask.[/QUOTE]

Points are points man. I'll take it. I can use those points for another purchase down the line.

[quote name='Warner1281']Vita restock is Little Deviants and Unit 13. Not sure if there were any others, but these are the only ones still in stock.[/QUOTE]

Those were the only two. I ment to update, but I was pretty swamped earlier. I snagged them even though I don't own a Vita, lol. One day I'll get one. By now the Vita games should be 1,000 points so I'll continue to snag them. I was hoping for Starhawk and Sorcery today, but they should be available soon.

[quote name='Warner1281']Vita restock is Little Deviants and Unit 13. Not sure if there were any others, but these are the only ones still in stock.[/QUOTE]

Hmm they probably didn't show up since I bought them already, but I was expecting the "add to cart" option to be greyed out at least.

Oh well, I'll save my points for Gravity Rush.

Resistance Burning Skies is getting less than favorable reviews. Metacritic

I'll probably snag if it they make it available on the site. Can't say no to $10. Love the Resistance series. Apparently they're still waiting on their shipment of Sorcery and Starhawk to arrive....the wait continues....

UPDATE: It's safe to assume that future orders of Twisted Metal won't include the mask. :( I really wanted one for Halloween. They refunded me back 2,000 points. Rather have the mask though. I hope they change the Twisted Metal listing in the future so members don't get disappointed when they order it. Did anyone receive a DLC voucher for TM black or did everyone receive the Starhawk Sweet Tooth MP skin?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Mine was from the first batch that included the mask and I got the Starhawk MP skin version.[/QUOTE]

Same here - and I think I have maybe 30 mins of gameplay on TM... :whistle2:#

[quote name='fuss']Same here - and I think I have maybe 30 mins of gameplay on TM... :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

You should give it a try man. I wasn't interested in the game at all. I primarily wanted the mask. After I started playing it, I realized it's a blast to play through though. You could always trade it in I guess. It would be hard for me to trade in a game I got for $10 knowing that it won't be at that price for a long time. That's just my two cents though.

Edit: @Bjrnjens posted this yesterday is anyone is wondering about the restock. "We're waiting for the games to arrive at our distribution house. Expecting them within the next week or so."

We should see Starhawk/Sorcery/and possibly Resistance. Not sure about anything else being added though. They also dropped the catalog page number down to six from seven.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Auburn']Starhawk and Sorcery were just added. They are 3000 points each.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting! I ordered them along with that Clank figurine. She loves that character! That was sooner than expected!

I'm loving the new layout as well. I filter the settings to show all so I can scroll all of the items during a restock. Makes it easier to order new products. ;)

Edit: Looks like they shipped out my Vita games! That was fast. They should be here within the next week or so.

fuck

I'm an idiot and unfollowed their Twitter account on accident

It's probably gonna take a week for them to add me again lol

[quote name='TheHelix']fuck

I'm an idiot and unfollowed their Twitter account on accident

It's probably gonna take a week for them to add me again lol[/QUOTE]

LOL, it happens. It might take even longer with E3 going on. ;) There probably won't be another restock for a while.

Edit: Just received my Vita games (Unit 13, Little Deviants). Now I just need to get a Vita. Come on RLS, lol. These game cases are so small. Never realized how small they were. That was fast though. Took about a week and a half to get here. Not bad.

[quote name='Warner1281']Anybody received Starhawk and/or Sorcery yet?? Mine still shows as processing. I'm getting antsy here :whee:[/QUOTE]

Lol, I thought I received mine yesterday while I was in the mall. Unfortunately that email was for my Vita games that showed up two days ago or so. They also added a large Starhawk T-shirt to the catalog. They know my tall ass needs a 2-3x, lol.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']They added Resistance Burning Skies and Reality Fighters today.[/QUOTE]

I was going to pick up Reality Fighters as well, but it looks so bad. Lol, I'll take Resistance though. Also added Motorstorm Apocalypse as well.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I was going to pick up Reality Fighters as well, but it looks so bad. Lol, I'll take Resistance though.[/QUOTE]

Reviews are bad, but I couldn't resist at $10. Picked them both up.

[quote name='TheHelix']I picked up Resistance despite the less than stellar reviews. Figure I can get $10 worth out of it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Cindaddy']Reviews are bad, but I couldn't resist at $10. Picked them both up.[/QUOTE]

I didn't listen to the reviews and bought the game on release. Yeah, the campaign is kind of lackluster but I still had a lot of fun playing it. The gameplay itself was fine. Also, all the reviews saying using the touch screen for the secondary attacks is annoying are kind of a moot point since the Vita doesn't have two sets of triggers so they had to add the secondary fire somehow. I didn't have any issues using any of them in the middle of battle so to each his own. Also, I hate playing competitive multiplayer and I enjoy playing it in Burning Skies so that's always a plus in my books.

My copies of Starhawk and Sorcery should be here sometime next week. My order page has been updated. Sadly I had to reformat my PS3 because it wouldn't boot. I lost all of my files since November of last year. Here's to starting Dark Souls over along with a few other titles. :(

@Cindaddy, I want to save my points as well. Right now I have about 28,000 points. Hopefully they add a Vita, and a memory card before my points deplete. If Reality Fighters were 0 points, I'd definitely give it a go.

[quote name='TheHelix']Although I already have 7 PS3 controllers I really hope the olympic gold controllers show up in the catalog.[/QUOTE]

I doubt you'll see the Gold Dualshock 3 - they're Europe exclusive from what I've read. I still want that Uncharted 3 Dualshock that Japan got...

[quote name='Auburn']How's the quality of the figure? Worth 10 bucks?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty cool. My GF loves it. It's pretty short though. Can't complain at $10 though. Good quality as well.

[quote name='TheHelix']According to the Twitter feed we're gonna get MGS HD Vita in the catalog. Well time to do more modules lol[/QUOTE]

Ugh....and my backlog grows deeper.

[quote name='TheHelix']According to the Twitter feed we're gonna get MGS HD Vita in the catalog. Well time to do more modules lol[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to grab this even though I paid $22 or so for the PS3 copy. Before you know it, I'll have six Vita games and no Vita to play them on. Lol, I'm definitely grabbing Gravity Rush when it becomes available.

I believe they're adding more quizzes in the next few days, as of right now there's three new ones.

Just a heads up. I received a tracking notification from my latest order Resistance: Burning Skies, and it should be here sometime next week. I also wanted to inform you guys that there's roughly four to five new training modules available. Get those points!

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']I doubt you'll see the Gold Dualshock 3 - they're Europe exclusive from what I've read. I still want that Uncharted 3 Dualshock that Japan got...[/QUOTE]

GameStop has them exclusive for the US.

[quote name='WormFOODx']GameStop has them exclusive for the US.[/QUOTE]

Yeah when I posted my comment that wasn't announced yet.

But they need to hurry up and put Starhawk back in the catalog. I'm still upset I missed it.

Kind of sad to see all the PSP games are gone from the catalog.

And what do you know, I was hesitant on getting LBP2 and All4One and they show up on Playstation Plus. Still holding out on Uncharted 3 and a Jak and Daxter collection.

bread's done
Back