The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Yeah when I posted my comment that wasn't announced yet.

But they need to hurry up and put Starhawk back in the catalog. I'm still upset I missed it.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it'll be posted again soon along with Gravity Rush, and possibly some new hardware. I wouldn't mind getting those Pulse 7.1 headphones. They sound pretty enticing.

[quote name='Cage017']Kind of sad to see all the PSP games are gone from the catalog.

And what do you know, I was hesitant on getting LBP2 and All4One and they show up on Playstation Plus. Still holding out on Uncharted 3 and a Jak and Daxter collection.[/QUOTE]

You mean the standalone games? I still see the bundles and a few PSP games available. The only thing I don't like PS+ is that you can't keep the games once your membership runs out. I have my PS+ for another year and six months I believe. (That reminds me, I have to find my other voucher) I'd rather have the disc version of those. I won a free copy of LBP2 from House Party which is still sealed, and I bought All4One for $10. Here's another thing to think about, when the new console comes out, we don't know if we'll be able to bring over your saved games etc.

I'm on the catalog page now and I only see two Vita games and PS3 games. In fact, there is no PSP category at all. What games are you seeing?

I know the doubt is there, but I'm not worried yet until I hear more about the "PS4". I have enough faith for Sony to tie an online purchase to a user's account if they want to redownload it a second time.

[quote name='Cage017']I'm on the catalog page now and I only see two Vita games and PS3 games. In fact, there is no PSP category at all. What games are you seeing?[/QUOTE]

Here's what I see for psp:

3156460_PSP_softBundle.jpg

PSP Awesome Soft Bundle 1 copy of each of the following: PSP SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo PSP SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike PSP: MLB '09 **THESE ARE UMDs** 0 $0.00 $10.00 3/7/2012 12
cart.png

2410899_PSP_softBundle.jpg

PSP Awesome Soft Bundlette 1 of each of the following: PSP LittleBigPlanet PSP Patapon 3 **THESE ARE UMDs** 0 $0.00 $10.00 3/7/2012 64
cart.png

1608967_PSP_softBundle.jpg

PSP Awesomer Soft Bundle #2 This soft bundle contains 1 of each of the following titles: PSP: MLB 11-THE SHOW PSP MLB® 10 The Show™ PSP Hot Shots Golf Open Tee® 2 PSP Secret Agent Clank™ **THESE ARE UMDs** 0 $0.00 $10.00 3/7/2012 116
cart.png

4197762_image_115x198_1.jpg

PSP Invizimals™ UMD® with PSP® Camera Invizimals turns your PSP® into a device that lets you discover and capture the monsters living in the world around you. The excitement of capturing hidden monsters and uncovering their secret world is literally in your hands. Bundle includes: Invizimals™ UMD Game, PSP® camera 100 $0.00 $10.00 10/22/2010 24
cart.png

155340_Daxter_Clank_Dpack.jpg

PSP UMD Dual Pack with Daxter and Secret Agent Clank Bring home two best-selling PSP games- Daxter and Secret Agent Clank. 1000 $0.00 $10.00 8/1/2011 245
cart.png

8548764_KZ_SF_DUAL.jpg

PSP UMD Dual Pack with Killzone: Liberation and Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow Bring home two best-selling PSP games- Killzone: Liberation and Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow. 1000 $0.00 $10.00 8/1/2011 246
cart.png

9028423_SOCOM_SF_DUAL.jpg

PSP UMD Dual Pack with Socom: Fire Team Bravo and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror Bring home two best-selling PSP games- Socom: Fire Team Bravo and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror.

Weird, I don't see that at all ( though I did before they added those search filters). Since I bought a couple of bundles, I guess they thought I had enough and removed them from my view.

[quote name='Cage017']Weird, I don't see that at all ( though I did before they added those search filters). Since I bought a couple of bundles, I guess they thought I had enough and removed them from my view.[/QUOTE]

What other Vita game do you see? I only see Reality Fighters. I also see the bundles posted above as well. I need a Vita, lol. I have three games sitting here that need to be played ASAP!

[quote name='Cage017']I also see Little Deviants though it's listed as "PSVITA Little Deviants".[/QUOTE]

Oh, alright. I already purchased Little Deviants. That's why it isn't showing up for me. I have question for this thread, "was the PSP Go ever offered at some point?" Just wondering how much it was if it was available.

Edit: Received Resistance: Burning Skies. Keeping it sealed until I get my hands on a Vita, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Oh, alright. I already purchased Little Deviants. That's why it isn't showing up for me. I have question for this thread, "was the PSP Go ever offered at some point?" Just wondering how much it was if it was available.

Edit: Received Resistance: Burning Skies. Keeping it sealed until I get my hands on a Vita, lol.[/QUOTE]

I do recall the PSP Go in the catalog at least one time when they first started to put systems up. I have no idea how much it was, but I would assume it was $50 cheaper than retail. But I would bet money it was up at least one time.

[quote name='fuss']I do recall the PSP Go in the catalog at least one time when they first started to put systems up. I have no idea how much it was, but I would assume it was $50 cheaper than retail. But I would bet money it was up at least one time.[/QUOTE]

Oh, alright. That's still a good deal. I'm anxious to see how much they charge for the Vita. I know it won't be up for a while so I can wait. Anyone else see the announcement for the CE of God Of War Ascension. I wonder if it'll be available around March.

The catalog updated. Twitter feed says Starhawk and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I also see a bunch of other Vita games like Hot Shots and WipEout. MLB 12 is also up for PS3. Not too sure what else is new.

[quote name='Auburn']The catalog updated. Twitter feed says Starhawk and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I also see a bunch of other Vita games like Hot Shots and WipEout. MLB 12 is also up for PS3. Not too sure what else is new.[/QUOTE]

Infamous 2 is up there as well. I ordered Uncharted, Wipeout, and Hot Shot Golfs. Wasn't a fan of Modnation on the PS3...long load times which carried out to the Vita version. So 6,000 points and $30 isn't bad at all. I want to save my points on Gravity Rush, and other Vita related accessories.

Infamous 2 - 500 points
MLB 12 The Show - 1500 points
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - 500 points
Vita ModNation Racers: Road Trip - 2,000 points
Wipeout 2048 - 2,000 points
Uncharted Golden Abyss - 2,000 points
Hot Shots Golf World International 2,000

I believe that's everything.

Glad they got Starhawk back up so I can snag a copy. Was excited to see new Vita games and then realized Gravity Rush wasn't included as well.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Glad they got Starhawk back up so I can snag a copy. Was excited to see new Vita games and then realized Gravity Rush wasn't included as well.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping for that one as well. I'm down to 24,000 points! I need more quizzes, lol.

Yeah I'm anxiously awaiting when they add Gravity Rush and the MGS collection. They also said there will be a Jak & Daxter restock at some point so I have my fingers crossed for that as well.

Has anybody played MLB 12? Worth 10 bucks and 1500 points?

[quote name='Auburn']Yeah I'm anxiously awaiting when they add Gravity Rush and the MGS collection. They also said there will be a Jak & Daxter restock at some point so I have my fingers crossed for that as well.

Has anybody played MLB 12? Worth 10 bucks and 1500 points?[/QUOTE]

I wish I did, lol. You can't go wrong for $10 though. I received a free copy from House Party, and I still haven't played it yet. The Move Support functions look pretty good though.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I was hoping for that one as well. I'm down to 24,000 points! I need more quizzes, lol.[/QUOTE]

Wow, with the purchase of Starhawk I'm down to 7040 points lol. I need to start taking some more quizzes.

Also, are they really going to add the MGS HD Collection? I can't see them doing that as it's a Konami game and not a Sony first party game like every other game they've ever put on the RLS (correct me if I'm wrong)

As for MLB 12, if you like baseball games and/or baseball it's really good. And yeah, for $10 you can't beat it.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Wow, with the purchase of Starhawk I'm down to 7040 points lol. I need to start taking some more quizzes.

Also, are they really going to add the MGS HD Collection? I can't see them doing that as it's a Konami game and not a Sony first party game like every other game they've ever put on the RLS (correct me if I'm wrong)

As for MLB 12, if you like baseball games and/or baseball it's really good. And yeah, for $10 you can't beat it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they said they're going to be adding MGS HD via Twitter. MGS4 was on the catalog at one point I believe.

As for the MLB 12, I'm not a huge baseball fan nor have I played a baseball game since Game Gear. However, it looks fun so I'm going to give it a shot. Besides, I need more games to mess around with my Move!

[quote name='Auburn']Yeah, they said they're going to be adding MGS HD via Twitter. MGS4 was on the catalog at one point I believe.

As for the MLB 12, I'm not a huge baseball fan nor have I played a baseball game since Game Gear. However, it looks fun so I'm going to give it a shot. Besides, I need more games to mess around with my Move![/QUOTE]

I never played past Metal Gear Solid so I'm really eager to get the Vita version, or maybe at least the PS3 version.

Damn no Gravity Rush yet.

And ah what the hell I bought MLB 12 Vita. Need more games to keep me company until Borderlands 2 and P4G come out.

[quote name='TheHelix']Damn no Gravity Rush yet.

And ah what the hell I bought MLB 12 Vita. Need more games to keep me company until Borderlands 2 and P4G come out.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you don't mean MLB 12 for PS3? I'm not seeing a Vita one. Would have loved to get the Vita one instead.

Couldn't resist Warhawk for $10. Also picked up Modnation for Vita, since it's the only other Vita game offered on RLS I don't own yet aside from MLB12.

Still waiting on MGS since they announced it, and (hopefully) Gravity Rush too. Damn, I love RLS (in addition to being one of the few reasons I stay sane working retail).

[quote name='Auburn']Are you sure you don't mean MLB 12 for PS3? I'm not seeing a Vita one. Would have loved to get the Vita one instead.[/QUOTE]

Oh whoops guess I overlooked it. Herp derp.

Keep your eyes peeled for a 32GB Vita memory stick! Bjorn just posted on Twitter that he has some.

Edit: Tons of things were just added!

Black Dualshock 3 - 2000 points - $10
Bluetooth Headset 2.0 - 3000 points - $10
Vita Charge Cradle - 1500 Points - $10
Dualshock 3 Charging Station - 1500 Points - $10
MLB 12 Vita - 2500 Points - $10
New Owner's Kit - 3500 Points - $10
3d Glasses - 3000 Points - $15
Wireless Stereo Headset - 6000 Points - $30
Twisted Metal - 2000 Points - $10 (Comes up even though I already got one "with a mask")

That seems to be everything. No Gravity Rush or MGS Vita yet. Though perhaps they're not done updating since Bjorn did mention 32GB memory sticks.

I'm stuck at the checkout screen. When I try to checkout it won't go through. Fingers are crossed for a 32GB memory card and a Vita cradle.

This sucks, have to leave for work now. Save some for me later tonight! D:

And they added the 32GB. Only 3 left, no way that'll be there when I get home.

[quote name='Cindaddy']32GB vita card is up for only $20![/QUOTE]

Was gonna get up and leave since I have things to do, but now that I seen this I guess I'm stuck here wadding through this mess. :|

(now showing -4 quantity for the Vita cards, wtf)

[quote name='Firecrest']Was gonna get up and leave since I have things to do, but now that I seen this I guess I'm stuck here wadding through this mess. :|[/QUOTE]

They only had 10 in stock. My order went through! Already got the confirmation email. Very nice deal.

[quote name='Cindaddy']They only had 10 in stock. My order went through! Already got the confirmation email. Very nice deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine just went through.

The memory card is gone. That was a pretty low stock. Glad I got in on that. My 4GB from the bundle was full almost immediately. 32GB won't even be enough.

[quote name='Cindaddy']They only had 10 in stock. My order went through! Already got the confirmation email. Very nice deal.[/QUOTE]

Damn I missed out on the memory card. I don't even have enough points for a Vita if they offer it down the line. You can never have too many controllers though. I order a new owners kit, Dualshock 3, and the Wireless headset.(I've been eyeing that headset for a long ass time.) I think it was 11,500 points. Whenever the put that memory card up, I'm definitely snagging it!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Damn I missed out on the memory card. I don't even have enough points for a Vita if they offer it down the line. You can never have too many controllers though. I order a new owners kit, Dualshock 3, and the Wireless headset.(I've been eyeing that headset for a long ass time.) I think it was 11,500 points. Whenever the put that memory card up, I'm definitely snagging it![/QUOTE]

I like the headset. Sound is pretty nice and the sound works with PC as well.

La boomba, managed to snag one of the 32GB cards when they reappeared on the site. For those who missed out, don't fret; I'm sure they'll be up again sometime in the immediate future.

So in this run I managed to get:

Unit 13
MLB12 (Vita)
32GB Vita Card

... and that set my grand total of spendable points to 32. :|

[quote name='Cindaddy']I like the headset. Sound is pretty nice and the sound works with PC as well.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome because I game on my PS3/PC. The AC in my room is loud so it'll be a better experience.

[quote name='Firecrest']La boomba, managed to snag one of the 32GB cards when they reappeared on the site. For those who missed out, don't fret; I'm sure they'll be up again sometime in the immediate future.

So in this run I managed to get:

Unit 13
MLB12 (Vita)
32GB Vita Card

... and that set my grand total of spendable points to 32. :|[/QUOTE]

Lol, that's great. I'll hate when I don't have points. They'll probably add some cards in two weeks or so. Hopefully they add Gravity Rush as well. Two restocks in two days. They're rolling!
They also added GT5 XL Edition 1,000 points/S10.

@WormFOODx, Sorcery is by far the best game available for the Move right now. It shows you the true potential of the Move. I finished it last night, and I'm going through it again so I can get the rest of the trophies. I definitely recommend you play on Nightmare difficulty if you want a challenge. On casual, the enemies die with one hit.

Yeah if I'm unable to get anything in the future it will be because there will be no modules available for me to take, but I'm still grateful that this site exists to make my game hobby more affordable, and make working in retail slightly less painful.

[quote name='TheHelix']Yeah if I'm unable to get anything in the future it will be because there will be no modules available for me to take, but I'm still grateful that this site exists to make my game hobby more affordable, and make working in retail slightly less painful.[/QUOTE]

I can't get away from retail, lol. I just love all of the perks. If I get a better job down the line (second last semester of college), I still want to work at BBY for as long as I can. I'd probably drop down to two days or maybe one. I'm grateful for this site as well. I have saved so much money by taking the quizzes, and by earning rewards. I spent $230 from the site, and I received 5 Vita games, 12 PS3 games, two controllers, Wireless Stereo Headset, and that 32GB Vita card in the future. That's easily close to $1,000. Insane savings!

I'm pretty sure they'll add more quizzes in the future as well. I have 12,000 points so that'll cover the 32GB Memory Card, and three games. Looking forward to Gravity Rush, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Sly Cooper Thieves In Time, R&C Trilogy, Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, and God Of War Ascension (if they add any of them). They might even bundle games together where points aren't involved. I'd keep an eye out for those.

[quote name='TheHelix']Yeah if I'm unable to get anything in the future it will be because there will be no modules available for me to take, but I'm still grateful that this site exists to make my game hobby more affordable, and make working in retail slightly less painful.[/QUOTE]

I hear that. I missed out on Starhawk the other day. they always tend to update the catalog when I'm working so I don't get to check until later when they're gone.

Wow. I thought the Ratchet and Clank Collection was a re-release of the PS3 titles, not the PS2 titles. I'm definitely in for that if it's added to the catalog.

With all the games they offer, they should offer a hard drive for those of us with early PS3 models running out of space. I'm down to 14 GB.

[quote name='Cage017']Wow. I thought the Ratchet and Clank Collection was a re-release of the PS3 titles, not the PS2 titles. I'm definitely in for that if it's added to the catalog.

With all the games they offer, they should offer a hard drive for those of us with early PS3 models running out of space. I'm down to 14 GB.[/QUOTE]

HDD's are cheap than they ever been. You should check out those external Hard Drives. BBY I don't think they would add hard drives to the site. I bought a 750GB HDD External HDD last year for $60-$70, and it works wonders for me. I use my original 80GB HDD for school documents etc.

Here's another one.

Via Twitter:
[quote name='On PlayStation']Friends. How badly do you wish to earn bonus points? I know, it's an intense urge. Do the Max Payne 3 Modules and earn 5k bonus points.

[quote name='spOOfy']Via Twitter:

Just got my bonus 5,000 points along with my advocate bonus for a whopping 5,165 points on one module.[/QUOTE]

Got my 5k bonus points. Thanks!

[quote name='Cindaddy']5k makes up for the points i just spent. Awesome![/QUOTE]

Awesome! Now I'm able to get two new games. This is exciting indeed. ;)

Back up to 17,XXX. Two more games possibly, lol.

bread's done
Back