The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Those bundles are pretty random, especially the ones that mix the PSP and PS3 games into one bundle. If the PSP versions of Little Big Planet and Parappa were in the same bundle, I would pick that up in a heartbeat.

Anyway, I picked up Uncharted 3 which adds yet another Uncharted game I own and haven't played through yet. I should probably start on that. Same with Resistance.

I picked up gow collection jaks & daxtercollection a charging base starhawk and twister metal for $60 I'd say that was a good deal

man. I forgot on on.playstation this past month, and seems like I missed all the fun stuff. Like ratchet and jak and daxter bundles. oh well. time to pay attention more apparently.

3 new modules are up and you get 5000 bonus points upon completion:

Ratchet and Clank Collection
GoW Saga
Infamous Collection

Used the extra points to get MLB 12 Vita.

Does anyone have a list of what each bundle contains/contained? I'm curious what was in 1-4 (which were gone before I saw them) and I want to make sure I get all of what was in the ones I ordered (9-12) and I failed to write it down before ordering and I had forgotten that they disappear from the list once you do. I can't find this info anywhere.

Are there any other modules that have huge bonuses besides Max Payne and the new collections? I just spent over 15,000 points in this recent restock lol.

Question? Where did the rumor about MGS HD on Vita come from? Being on RLS for years they only seem to sell Sony published software. Not other third parties (Konami) .

[quote name='Dee Bang Bro']Question? Where did the rumor about MGS HD on Vita come from? Being on RLS for years they only seem to sell Sony published software. Not other third parties (Konami) .[/QUOTE]

It came from this post. WormFoodX -"Only Gamestop management get that contest/module. All/most managers got a free Vita and that module gives them all of that to help their collection." There's a chance we might get MGS, but I doubt it. I already own the PS3 version so I don't think I'd spend my points on it if it became available.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It came from this post. WormFoodX -"Only Gamestop management get that contest/module. All/most managers got a free Vita and that module gives them all of that to help their collection." There's a chance we might get MGS, but I doubt it. I already own the PS3 version so I don't think I'd spend my points on it if it became available.[/QUOTE]

Yea, so what happened is Sony went around and pulled managers and assistant managers together and did a demo for them. Everyone that attended got a free Vita. They then could go online to RLS and complete a training module that gave them a free year of PS+ and MGS HD for the Vita (via dlc code) for free. Once again, only for identified Gamestop managers and their assistants.

With that said, people have been bugging the guys on Twitter about an update and I am 90% positive that he mentioned both Gravity Rush and MGS HD for the Vita as a coming soon. It may have been alluded in a response. Anyway, I bet you that we will see it considering that a long time ago MGS 4 was on there (the original). It may be 3rd party, but it's an exclusive.

Yeah both my Store and Assistant Manager (Gamestop) both got their Vita's. My manager told me he got MGS in the form of a download, instead of the physical copy. What I didn't get to ask was if he got it from the RLS site or physical voucher. If it was from RLS, maybe there's some slight hope! :applause:

Received my Software #9 bundle yesterday, and man was a lot in there! Socom bundle, Buzz with four controllers, White Knight Chronicles, 3 PSP games, The Shoot, and High Velocity Bowling. This site is too awesome!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Received my Software #9 bundle yesterday, and man was a lot in there! Socom bundle, Buzz with four controllers, White Knight Chronicles, 3 PSP games, The Shoot, and High Velocity Bowling. This site is too awesome![/QUOTE]

What date did you place your orders? I'm hoping to get my stuff tommorrow or Saturday. Isn't funny how the site gives you tracking info the day your items arrive. I ordered 3 bundles and Starhawk, R Burning Skies amd Twisted Metal. I don't even remember what was in the bundles lol.

[quote name='finsfan0210']What date did you place your orders? I'm hoping to get my stuff tommorrow or Saturday. Isn't funny how the site gives you tracking info the day your items arrive. I ordered 3 bundles and Starhawk, R Burning Skies amd Twisted Metal. I don't even remember what was in the bundles lol.[/QUOTE]

I placed my order 7/31 and I received it maybe three days ago. The seventh I want to say? I missed out on Bundle #5, but it's alright.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I placed my order 7/31 and I received it maybe three days ago. The seventh I want to say? I missed out on Bundle #5, but it's alright.[/QUOTE]

I placed 6 orders on 08/03/12. I'm hoping to get it tommorrow but I bet it will Monday or Tuesday.

Ordered my new owner's kit on 7/30 and received it today on 8/10. Took 11 days. Still haven't received a tracking number. :lol:

My first purchase ever from this program lol.

[quote name='spOOfy']Ordered my new owner's kit on 7/30 and received it today on 8/10. Took 11 days. Still haven't received a tracking number. :lol:

My first purchase ever from this program lol.[/QUOTE]

My bundle is still partially sealed, lol. I bought two controllers just in case my friends want to local co-op, but I still prefer to use my original Dualshock 3 controller. Had it for about four years or so. My GF uses my blue Dualshock when we play Ratchet and Clank All 4 One. Here's to hoping there's a restock before school starts in September.

[quote name='spOOfy']Ordered my new owner's kit on 7/30 and received it today on 8/10. Took 11 days. Still haven't received a tracking number. :lol:

My first purchase ever from this program lol.[/QUOTE]

I ordered GoW Origins and software bundle 9 and they haven't shipped yet either.

Update: Both came in today. I'm giving the PSP games to one of my cousins. Can't believe I got all these games for $20. And now I have 12 wireless buzzers lol, I'm gonna give my other Buzz set to a friend though.

LBP Vita module is up though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to always take forever for them to update the shipping info. I normally get my stuff before it even updates. Still waiting for the stuff though.

I just got my Software Bundle #7 in today, and can someone who also ordered it, please list what titles were in that bundle? I feel like I was shorted like 1-3 titles.

I received: PS3-Eye of Judgement bundle, PS3-Heavy Rain, PS3-MLB 10: the Show.
I could've swore there was a PSP title supposed to be in the bundle, along with possibly another game (or 2, but I'm not certain, as i didn't write down the list of titles in the bundle, as I got in right before Bundle 7 sold out, as the #4 bundle was the one I really really wanted for a few titles).

[quote name='DTStratovarius']I just got my Software Bundle #7 in today, and can someone who also ordered it, please list what titles were in that bundle? I feel like I was shorted like 1-3 titles.

I could've swore there was a PSP title supposed to be in the bundle, along with possibly another game (or 2, but I'm not certain, as i didn't write down the list of titles in the bundle, as I got in right before Bundle 7 sold out, as the #4 bundle was the one I really really wanted for a few titles).[/QUOTE]

I ordered the same bundle and that's what I got (and was expecting) as well.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I ordered the same bundle and that's what I got (and was expecting) as well.[/QUOTE]

Ok, couldn't remember, as I could've swore there was a PSP title in that bundle, but like I said before, could've been wrong, but still got what I wanted.

Thanks for the info & replying, very much appreciated.

[quote name='DTStratovarius']I just got my Software Bundle #7 in today, and can someone who also ordered it, please list what titles were in that bundle? I feel like I was shorted like 1-3 titles.

I could've swore there was a PSP title supposed to be in the bundle, along with possibly another game (or 2, but I'm not certain, as i didn't write down the list of titles in the bundle, as I got in right before Bundle 7 sold out, as the #4 bundle was the one I really really wanted for a few titles).[/QUOTE]

You said it is the E o Judgement Bundle? What it come with? Please tell me I'm getting a PS Eye cuz that would be awesome. That was one of the bundles I ordered. By the way did you order anything else and what day did you place your order.

I looked at my last order before this last batch of stuff and it took 12 days to receive my item so by that logic tomorrow is the 12th day and I will jump for joy if I get 6 packages on my doorstep.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I placed my order 7/31 and I received it maybe three days ago. The seventh I want to say? I missed out on Bundle #5, but it's alright.[/QUOTE]

Whats in the Socom Bundle?

[quote name='finsfan0210']Whats in the Socom Bundle?[/QUOTE]

Socom Confrontation along with the Bluetooth Headset. Amazon

I don't know if you guys heard the news, but Sony announced at Gamescon that they're implementing cross buy into some of their first party titles. For instance, if you buy Playstation All Stars for the PS3. you get the Vita version for free. Here's an article about it. Forbes "Initially, Cross Buy will be supported by PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, and Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault."

I wonder how they're going to do that. Will you receive a download voucher inside the case with your game. $10 for two copies of a game is simply amazing!

Just received my 8 software bundles which I ordered on 8/1. Never gotten so many games in one day in my life.

I like that they used hole punchers to remove part of the barcode this time, much cleaner than the other method.

[quote name='finsfan0210']You said it is the E o Judgement Bundle? What it come with? Please tell me I'm getting a PS Eye cuz that would be awesome. That was one of the bundles I ordered. By the way did you order anything else and what day did you place your order.

I looked at my last order before this last batch of stuff and it took 12 days to receive my item so by that logic tomorrow is the 12th day and I will jump for joy if I get 6 packages on my doorstep.[/QUOTE]

Let's see my #7 bundle was...ordered on 7/31/12; received yesterday 8/14/12. As for the Eye of Judgement, I got the blister bundle (game, Eye camera, starter card pack, 2 card booster packs), which is what I was hoping for when I ordered it. Of the software sale bundles...that's the only one I ordered. Day before I ordered the Ico/Shadow of Colossus collection and the God of War: Origins collection, and got that in a touch over a week or so.

Tracking info showed up for my Wireless Headset, MLB 12 Vita, and Software Bundle 8. Hopefully I'll get it by the end of next week.

[quote name='TheHelix']Tracking info showed up for my Wireless Headset, MLB 12 Vita, and Software Bundle 8. Hopefully I'll get it by the end of next week.[/QUOTE]

No tracking info but I got my orders today. It was like christmas at my house today. So much stuff I didn't know what I was gonna do with it all. In all I got about 20 games / bundles.

I received my copy of Uncharted 3 last week and finally opened it. Looks good.

I really hope the Ratchet and Clank HD Collection shows up in the catalog soon after release. I'd love to order that and the Jak and Daxter collection at the same time.

I wonder when will they start having Vita memory cards again... because that would be great for those Cross Buy labelled games such as PS All Stars (assuming it'll be a download code, which makes sense).

[quote name='newtype06']I wonder when will they start having Vita memory cards again... because that would be great for those Cross Buy labelled games such as PS All Stars (assuming it'll be a download code, which makes sense).[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. My best advice would be to follow their Twitter updates. I missed out on the cards both times they were available. I was playing basketball the first time, and I was called into work the second time. I just hope I'm near my phone/computer when they announce it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I know what you mean. My best advice would be to follow their Twitter updates. I missed out on the cards both times they were available. I was playing basketball the first time, and I was called into work the second time. I just hope I'm near my phone/computer when they announce it.[/QUOTE]

I tried following them but it seems like they're really strict or super lazy on who they add. I've been with RLS for almost like 4 years now and still nothing. Lol

[quote name='Dee Bang Bro']I tried following them but it seems like they're really strict or super lazy on who they add. I've been with RLS for almost like 4 years now and still nothing. Lol[/QUOTE]

You're doing it wrong, lol. You can actually have Twitter send their updates to your phone as a text message. I can only assume you have unlimited texting. That's the only way I know about the drops an everything. The one day I forget to check my phone before work, I miss out on the 32GB Vita memory cards. :cry: I have a sweet school schedule now though. I have a break from 11:50am-1:30pm. I'll be doing "homework" and checking twitter as well. ;)

Update is on it's way! “@BjrnJens: I prømise I have not disappeared. Just been on the road :] Catalog restock on the way!”

Get ready!

UPDATE: "Re: @BjrnJens' last tweet (that I retweeted)--he's still out of town, so not today, but within the next week or so!"

We'll have to wait and see then.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']What did you get in those bundles?[/QUOTE]

Honestly I can't remember. I think 1 had The Eye of Judgement again and I jumped on that. I think each one had at least 5 games in them. Plus I just ordered #12 a few minutes ago.

They said they were placing an order for more stuff when I asked about them adding more Vita games and the new GOW Saga, Infamous Collection and such. So we should be getting another restock with a week or so is my guess. Thank god I was home today as I got a total of 5 bundles. Its been raining bundles at my house lately:applause:

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Update is on it's way! “@BjrnJens: I prømise I have not disappeared. Just been on the road :] Catalog restock on the way!”

Get ready!

UPDATE: "Re: @BjrnJens' last tweet (that I retweeted)--he's still out of town, so not today, but within the next week or so!"

We'll have to wait and see then.[/QUOTE]

Hey! That tweet was for me! :p

[quote name='finsfan0210']They added a bunch of bundles. I got 4 of them. #14,15,16, & 20.[/QUOTE]

It really pissed me off when people do this. "Ha, Ha, I bought these bundles that are now out of stock and I can't even be bothered to remember what was in them." Ok, granted, I'm just pissed at myself for checking at the wrong times today (too early and too late), but still. If you are going to brag, you could at least list what you are bragging about. #20 is the eye of judgement bundle, and it is still there. The other three are gone, and were before I saw them.

[quote name='mietha']It really pissed me off when people do this. "Ha, Ha, I bought these bundles that are now out of stock and I can't even be bothered to remember what was in them." Ok, granted, I'm just pissed at myself for checking at the wrong times today (too early and too late), but still. If you are going to brag, you could at least list what you are bragging about. #20 is the eye of judgement bundle, and it is still there. The other three are gone, and were before I saw them.[/QUOTE]

Its hard to remember when it dissappears from the catalog after you purchase them. I wasn't bragging. I didn't have any special advantage. Its not my fault you missed out on certain items. I have missed out countless times on plenty of good stuff.

bread's done
Back