The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='finsfan0210']Honestly I can't remember. I think 1 had The Eye of Judgement again and I jumped on that. I think each one had at least 5 games in them. Plus I just ordered #12 a few minutes ago.

They said they were placing an order for more stuff when I asked about them adding more Vita games and the new GOW Saga, Infamous Collection and such. So we should be getting another restock with a week or so is my guess. Thank god I was home today as I got a total of 5 bundles. Its been raining bundles at my house lately:applause:[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool man. Definitely post a picture when you receive everything.

Bundle #20 comes with:
LBP goty
Eye of Judgement
Miscellaneous Titles
Uncharted 2

What the hell are miscellaneous titles? How many do I get? I'm tempted to buy it in hopes I get something awesome, but since I already own the other 3 titles, I'll pass and hope someone tells me what it is once they get it.

I saw the listing for the Sly Cooper Collection for 500 points followed by a Patapon game bundled with Sly Cooper ( "move compatible") for 100 points. Is there a typo in there? Was the Sly cooper collection also available for PSP? Seems odd to get it for 400 less points if you get an additional game.

[quote name='Warner1281']Bundle #20 comes with:
LBP goty
Eye of Judgement
Miscellaneous Titles
Uncharted 2

What the hell are miscellaneous titles? How many do I get? I'm tempted to buy it in hopes I get something awesome, but since I already own the other 3 titles, I'll pass and hope someone tells me what it is once they get it.[/QUOTE]

I feel like they are just gonna look around and throw anything thats close to them.

Duct tape, York Peppermint Pattie (Gross), Half of a unfinished lunch and a copy of Viva Pinata.

Also, did Eye of Judgement come with a PS Eye or no?

[quote name='DemonKysho']I feel like they are just gonna look around and throw anything thats close to them.

Duct tape, York Peppermint Pattie (Gross), Half of a unfinished lunch and a copy of Viva Pinata.

Also, did Eye of Judgement come with a PS Eye or no?[/QUOTE]

Yes it was the bundle.

In for bundle #20! Interested to see what the Misc titles could be.. and also hoping for an Eye of Judgement bundle =P Loving these bundles so far though!

[quote name='NateWhs152']What are the times items are usually added?[/QUOTE]

Lately they've been around noon if I remember correctly. There's no real way of knowing unless you follow them on twitter as the previous poster does. I get their tweets sent to my phone. It just sucks if they update the store while I'm working. Here's to being full time, lol. :roll:

I got the 32 GB Card!!! And Gravity Rush as well.

ace_ventura.gif

[quote name='finsfan0210']I got the 32 GB Card!!! And Gravity Rush as well.

[/QUOTE]

Did you order them separately? I had the 32GB card in my cart while waiting for Gravity Rush to show up and then it disappeared. Now it's trying to charge me for shipping on the memory card and I can't get rid of it.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I got the 32 GB Card!!! And Gravity Rush as well.

ace_ventura.gif
[/QUOTE]

Lucky bastard! I missed it by mere minutes. Hopefully next time. I'm glad some Cag's got some stuff though. How many were available?

[quote name='Auburn']Did you order them separately? I had the 32GB card in my cart while waiting for Gravity Rush to show up and then it disappeared. Now it's trying to charge me for shipping on the memory card and I can't get rid of it.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Didn't see GR at 1st but it showed up after I placed my order.

Not too sad about missing the memory cards/headset since I already got them but kudos to other CAGs who were able to get them.

Has anyone got the new software bundles? I ordered SB19 on 8/31 and the tracking info hasn't even updated.

[quote name='TheHelix']Not too sad about missing the memory cards/headset since I already got them but kudos to other CAGs who were able to get them.

Has anyone got the new software bundles? I ordered SB19 on 8/31 and the tracking info hasn't even updated.[/QUOTE]

Same here no tracking info and I ordered 5 bundle on the same date.

I'm ok with missing out on the 32GB card as I already have a 16gb that I haven't filled (yet) but I was able to pick up Gravity Rush. I might have missed it at some point so I could be wrong but is this the first time Gravity Rush has been available? I know I've been waiting for it since launch when they said it would be available "soon" (around the time when they told us they'd likely be getting in Metal Gear Solid Collection for Vita as well which never materialized).

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'm ok with missing out on the 32GB card as I already have a 16gb that I haven't filled (yet) but I was able to pick up Gravity Rush. I might have missed it at some point so I could be wrong but is this the first time Gravity Rush has been available? I know I've been waiting for it since launch when they said it would be available "soon" (around the time when they told us they'd likely be getting in Metal Gear Solid Collection for Vita as well which never materialized).[/QUOTE]

I'm almost positive Gravity Rush has been there before.

I've been waiting for it for a while now, as well as UC3, which I've managed to miss every single time it's gone up since its release. Now they show up and I'm as close to broke as I've been in a while. I picked up UC3 anyway since tomorrow's paycheck is a big one, but I guess I'll be missing out on GR for a while here.

Alright cool, sometimes I get my stuff within 2-3 weeks but they don't update the tracking info. Glad I'm not the only one.

Managed to get the wireless headset, gravity rush and uncharted 3. Missed out on the 32g card.

Still 3 headsets left.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'm ok with missing out on the 32GB card as I already have a 16gb that I haven't filled (yet) but I was able to pick up Gravity Rush. I might have missed it at some point so I could be wrong but is this the first time Gravity Rush has been available? I know I've been waiting for it since launch when they said it would be available "soon" (around the time when they told us they'd likely be getting in Metal Gear Solid Collection for Vita as well which never materialized).[/QUOTE]

This is the first time it's been available. Here's to waiting for your next restock. I'm normally sitting in front of the computer, but I had to take my car into the shop around that time...

I got mine updated too. Looks like I'm gonna get mine next week, but no rush since Borderlands 2/Torchlight 2 are coming out :D

[quote name='newtype06']Crap, missed the Vita memory card... again :(

So they usually do this update once a month? Wondering, so I can set the alarm ^_^;[/QUOTE]

Best bet is to follow them on Twitter and set notifications on so you know when they post.

Well that last update was nice. Now I hope they add some modules so I can get more points. I've got a little of 2000 left. I still want to get LBP & MGS HD Collection (Vita) & The God of War Saga so hopefully they are added soon.

I almost got the wireless headset but skipped it this time. I'm wondering if they're going to have that newer headset on the catalog, the Pulse elite.

[quote name='Okatha']I almost got the wireless headset but skipped it this time. I'm wondering if they're going to have that newer headset on the catalog, the Pulse elite.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they will add that pair to the site as well. If that's the case, I'd buy them as well because I'd use one pair with my PS3 and the other with my PC. I'm sitting on 23,000 points so I'd pick up LBP, Vita Memory Card, R&C Collection, and All Stars, and hopefully Sly if that comes out this year.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Got my bundle 20:

1. Uncharted 2
2. Little Big Planet GOTY
3. God of War 3
4. Eye of Judgement[/QUOTE]

Was Eye of Judgement the bundle?

My stuff was supposed to be delivered yesterday but wasn't. I hate that they use DHL and don't ship with USPS from the beginning of the shipping process.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Here is my haul. All that plus the Eye of Judgement Bundle for $50. 21 individual games in total ( 2 LBP GOTY, 2 R & C Tools of Destruction)

img20120917100735.jpg

img20120917100735.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What bundles did you order?

They also added God Of War 3, and MLB The Show 12 PS3. I don't remember seeing them there before. I wish I could snag another controller. I believe my dad needs one or something.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I noticed Sorcery was added. 2 new modules went up as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks and done! Did anyone watch the live stream of Sports Champions 2? Apparently the five who watched it are getting rewarded according to their twitter account. Maybe they'll get bonus points or get a copy of the game for free.

Did anyone go to the chat session thing? I was busy playing Borderlands 2 lol

There's also a PES 2013 module and LBP Vita story and features module too.

bread's done
Back