The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I went to the chat session deal. There was like.. ~30 people watching, though I have no idea how they plan to identify anyone who was there.

[quote name='Okatha']I went to the chat session deal. There was like.. ~30 people watching, though I have no idea how they plan to identify anyone who was there.[/QUOTE]

What time was it at? I was probably in class or playing Ratchet and Clank with my girl. Apparently Bjorn sent an email to the winners today so check your inbox. I definitely want to check out the next chat session if I'm free.

[quote name='TheHelix']Max Payne 3 is on the catalog, but I want to save my points for LBP Vita and Killzone Trilogy.[/QUOTE]

Really? I missed it. How many did they stock?

[quote name='TheHelix']Ah I forgot to mention MP3 is for advocates only. My bad. Still 129 left as of this post.[/QUOTE]

I have the X360 copy, but I can't say no to a $10 game. ;) Now I just need to finish Max Payne 1 and 2.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I have the X360 copy, but I can't say no to a $10 game. ;) Now I just need to finish Max Payne 1 and 2.[/QUOTE]

Everyday I'm hustlin, every day I'm hustlin, everyday I'm hustlin, everyday I'm hustlin

Can't believe I'm passing on a rls game, but MP3's price has been on a steady decline and I'd rather pick up the 360 version.

Here's hoping Sony finally updates with MGS HD while they're adding some third party stuff.

I would jump on MP3 but I'm the type that likes to have all of a series on one console so I'm keeping it on Xbox 360. If they decide to put MGS or Silent Hill on the catalog, however, sign me up.

[quote name='finsfan0210']There was a catalog update today.[/QUOTE]

What was added? Looks like it's all gone.

Does anyone know if SB10 Buzz Quiz World is just a standalone game or does it come with the buzzers?

The winners from the live stream received this - "2 mo-cons 1 PSEYE and 1 copy of SC2" That's pretty awesome.

Here's the update from as far as I can tell. I hope I didn't miss the memory cards.
Bluetooth Wireless Headset 2.0 3000 $10
God of War Origins 500 $10
ICO/Shadow of the Colussus 500 $10
Jak and Daxter Collection 500 $10
Modnation Racers: Road Trip 1,000 $10

We might see the gold Dualshock 3's on the store at some point. I'd keep that thing sealed for sure!

So I finally got my hard drive installed and downloaded Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, a 14 GB game.I went to the installation process and it said the file was corrupted. It took almost a week to download so I think I'm better off getting a physical copy of that game.

Missed out on Jak and Daxter again. One of these days I'll catch up in my backlog so I can buy Killzone 3 and Resistance 3.

GoW Saga is available. 3,000 points and $10. I'm thinking about buying it because my PS+ Sub is going to expire in December. I'll think about it. @Cage, Glad your HDD situation worked out.

[quote name='Cage017']So I finally got my hard drive installed and downloaded Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, a 14 GB game.I went to the installation process and it said the file was corrupted. It took almost a week to download so I think I'm better off getting a physical copy of that game.

Missed out on Jak and Daxter again. One of these days I'll catch up in my backlog so I can buy Killzone 3 and Resistance 3.[/QUOTE]

A week? I downloaded that game overnight. And yes it happens sometimes to large downloads where there is an error. I've had to redownload before but its no big deal.

On another note 3000 points is too high for the GOW Saga. Its a $40 game so it should be no more than 2000. I've got the PSP HD remakes on my PS3 anyways.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']GoW Saga is available. 3,000 points and $10. I'm thinking about buying it because my PS+ Sub is going to expire in December. I'll think about it. @Cage, Glad your HDD situation worked out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, picked one up.

[quote name='finsfan0210']A week? I downloaded that game overnight. And yes it happens sometimes to large downloads where there is an error. I've had to redownload before but its no big deal.

On another note 3000 points is too high for the GOW Saga. Its a $40 game so it should be no more than 2000. I've got the PSP HD remakes on my PS3 anyways.[/QUOTE]

I think it's 3,000 points because it's a new release. Give it some time, and it'll be down to 1,000 points. If I bought it, I would still have enough points for LBP Vita, Vita Memory Card, Playstation All Stars, Journey Collection (maybe?), and the Ratchet and Clank Collection. I'll think about it though.

I ordered the Saga. Couldn't resist, lol. Will definitely hold out on buying another of PS+ though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose 3,000 points is a bit high but I'm sitting on about 11,000 before buying the God of War Saga so why not I suppose. The only upcoming games I want are Little Big Planet Vita, Ratchet Clank Collection, and All Stars. As long as at least 1 of those is only 2,000 then I'll be fine (not counting that they'll probably have some kind of bonus between now and November).

I got free tickets to the Padres game yesterday, did I miss anything cool from the chat again? Did they give away stuff like last time?

[quote name='finsfan0210']A week? I downloaded that game overnight. And yes it happens sometimes to large downloads where there is an error. I've had to redownload before but its no big deal.[/QUOTE]

My DSL isn't that fast so it would probably take 2 days if I did leave the PS3 on the whole time. It's too bad downloads don't occur while Netflix is running.

Grabbed the God of War Sagas since I've had these points sitting in my account forever anyway.

The PSP games are downloadable codes correct? Any idea if you can "share" them with someone else? (since you can have games on 2 PS3s or whatever)

[quote name='TheHelix']Put up some damn modules and games please[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering if they're going to add more than 10 Vita memory cards this time around. I also wonder if they're going to put up those new Elite Headphones. They look pretty awesome.

In retrospect I probably should've saved my points for the Elites. The official wireless headset is eh, glad I only paid $30, I'd be pissed if I paid $100 for it.

Since they basically wiped out the PSP training modules, I decided to get some of the PSP bundles before they disappeared too. I also ordered Killzone 3 and Resistance 3.

Do any of you guys have the Playstation umbrella? If so, how big is it?

Infamous Collection is now up for 2500 points and that's the only new item I see. I hope they add the Ratchet and Clank Collection as well as the new Pulse Elite headset.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I'll pass as well.[/QUOTE]

I'm passing as well. I already own all three games. Bought the first one, and I received the second from House Party. I bought the DLC for for dollars or so.

I tried searching this thread for Canada but didn't get any posts.

Does anyone know if the Canadian site operates in the same way in terms of whats in the catelog and more importantly, the Advocate status? From my calculations, I should get Advocate status starting in November. Is it the first of the month or exactly 6 months from when you first signed on consecutively?

If anyone knows, that would be great! Thanks.

I would definitely email them at [email protected]. I remember web it hit my sixth month, I had to email them as we'll about switching my account. CAG's gave me slack because their accounts were switched to standard accounts, lol. They did a mass reverification of all of those accounts. I hope that's gives you some insight into your question.

[quote name='TheHelix']Potential catalog update today, hope I can grab some stuff after work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah buddy! I'm checking the site quite often. I could see them "sneaking" items on there, lol.

Just picked up a "DUALSHOCK ® 3 Wireless Controller (Jungle Green)"

There was like 5 left at the time of this post.

6000 points + $10 shipping.

[quote name='spOOfy']Just picked up a "DUALSHOCK ® 3 Wireless Controller (Jungle Green)"

There was like 5 left at the time of this post.

6000 points + $10 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Just got one and there was only 2 left when I did. I saw a bunch of move stuff and the PS3 Move Console bundle but I didn't see any new games...

^Yup. Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, they had the 320gb ps3 move bundle for 20000 points + $200 + $10 shipping but for some reason after I checked out with my controller, the points changed to 10000 + $170 + $10 shipping and was out of stock with a -3 count.

I wanted to grab the controller before stock went out so maybe I missed the specifics of the pricing.

I did see that ps3 bundle at the second price point. It was only at -2 count though. I missed the controller, but move stuff is back up, the nav, motion, and sharpshooter. 1000, 1000, and 500 points respectively.

The PS3 move bundle was showing 2 in stock. I placed an order for one. 10,000 points + $170 + 10$ shipping.

My friend better be grateful. I ordered this system for him so I lose out on 10k points. :cry:

[quote name='spOOfy']The PS3 move bundle was showing 2 in stock. I placed an order for one. 10,000 points + $170 + 10$ shipping.

My friend better be grateful. I ordered this system for him so I lose out on 10k points. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I did the exact same thing, lol. I thought it was $200 dollars but for some odd reason it was $180! That's an awesome price for a brand new PS3. I'm getting it for my girlfriend for Christmas. I hope she enjoys it. If not, I'll keep it downstairs as a wifi blu-ray player. I also grabbed that controller as well. I'm a sucker for cheap dualshock 3 controllers. I wish it was the gold controller but you can't complain about that. I'm down to 2300 points now. I'm going to same my points for a Vita memory card. I definitely need it.

30 day PS+ codes are being given out. Just complete the PSABA and PS+ module on the website to get a code. 2465 left as of this post. I got PS+ locked until 10/2013 but another month won't hurt :D

[quote name='TheHelix']30 day PS+ codes are being given out. Just complete the PSABA and PS+ module on the website to get a code. 2465 left as of this post. I got PS+ locked until 10/2013 but another month won't hurt :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, just passed the quizzes.

Just got the code in my email. That was fast.

[quote name='TheHelix']30 day PS+ codes are being given out. Just complete the PSABA and PS+ module on the website to get a code. 2465 left as of this post. I got PS+ locked until 10/2013 but another month won't hurt :D[/QUOTE]

thanks that extends my PS+ till 06/2014

bread's done
Back