rhymenoceros - Canoga Park
mac101010 - Glendora
karkyco - Beverly Hills
sailorchrono - Huntington Beach
Ragekod - Canoga Park
AkariK - Winnetka
abducted vision - Canoga Park
BigHow - Beverly Hills

[quote name='CouRageouS']Like I said I don't really know the area so some specific hotel recommendations would be great. As long as its a decent place and reasonably close to the park its fine with me. If you guys want to recommend some cool touristy spots and beaches (surf spots?)to go to, that'll be great too. Sadly I don't think I'll make it down to San Diego this trip, but I guess its an opportunity to do LA / Hollywood stuff.[/quote]
You could book tickets to see a jimmy kimmel show. It's located right in front of the Chinese theater and the walk of fame and just minutes away from pinks hot dogs (where there is always a line). Theres also a Hollywood tour you could take that takes you to all the sight seeing places like Beverly hills.

[quote name='JEKKI']sheeeyit, I've been searching for a job close to Dig Jelly... I wanna move back out[/QUOTE]

I herd if you have big titties it's real easy to get a job there.

Hey CaliCAGs! So, I'm moving to Huntington Beach from New Orleans next week. I'll be a little fish-out-of-watery, since I've only ever been to the left coast a couple of times for vacations. Are there any CAG protips you guys can give for a SoCal newby?

PS- I am SO bummed that I missed the CAGtogether by 2 weeks! ARGH!

[quote name='SeanNOLA']Hey CaliCAGs! So, I'm moving to Huntington Beach from New Orleans next week. I'll be a little fish-out-of-watery, since I've only ever been to the left coast a couple of times for vacations. Are there any CAG protips you guys can give for a SoCal newby?

PS- I am SO bummed that I missed the CAGtogether by 2 weeks! ARGH![/QUOTE]
It's nothing like the OC. Everything is overpriced, and people aren't as nice as they are in the south. Traffic blows, espescially in HB since you're not really near a major freeway other than the 405.

[quote name='someotherguy356']west covina[/quote]

Heh, I work in Covina. I'mma be taking some classes at MT. SAC in the summer sessions.

Living currently in Highland Park

[quote name='joe2187']Heh, I work in Covina. I'mma be taking some classes at MT. SAC in the summer sessions.

Living currently in Highland Park[/quote]hahah i go to Mt Sac. i'm gonna take this Rock History and Appreciation class for my GE during the summer, the class sounds awesome :)

Another SoCal thread, huh? Let's hope this one proves to be more useful. Update the OP!

I'm in Granada Hills. I haven't done any serious B&M bargain hunting in a year but I'm always open to joining a network of Valley CAGs as a buffer against hoarders.

Can anyone recommend a decent hotel in San Diego that's fairly close to downtown or a trolley station?

I'm planning to go to Street Scene in Sept. and I'd really like to minimize the need to drive around. Also, I thought it'd be nice to hit up Old Town SD on Sunday morning while waiting for the 2nd day to start.

Can I get some help please? I'm lost reading the damn maps, and I rarely travel to San Diego.

http://street-scene.com/

http://www.sdmts.com/Trolley/Trolley.asp

please stop posting on this thread. obviously, the creator has been banned and therefore cant maintain the list. let this thread die.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back