The New OTT Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true jfd. I think it was you but I remember choking some bitch out and he got caught in the window while the zombies beat the crap out of them.

mm well looks like there's no fudge around, but when you guys undoubtedly try to beat the Death Toll campaign on expert, the boathouse finale, the strategy that worked best for us was as follows.

Stock up on all your supplies and shit, get the extra stuff from the cabin off to the side of the boat house. Look around for gas cans and set one up on the entrance to the dock. If the game is nice and you get two, put the other one on the stairs of the dock at the back or somewhere out of the way so you don't accidentally shoot it. 2 people get pipe bombs, 2 people get molotovs. Once it comes time to call the boat, have everyone stand on top of the dock pillars, the two outermost ones, so you can all melee each other in case of hunter pouncing.

2 assault rifles, 1 shotty, 1 hunting rifle. Hunting rifle's job is to take out any specials like smokers and boomers etc. x2 Assaults guard the left and sometimes center of the bridge, assisting the hunter if he gets snared and also taking out zombies at medium range before they reach the dock. Shotty covers center and takes care of anything that gets too close to the survivors. When standing on the pillars, the zombie AI fails or something and mainly all try to climb up the left side of the dock while a few run down the center. This funnels them very easily.

After the zombie waves, the first tank comes. 1 of the molotovers ignites the tank and runs laps around the dock so every one else can shoot the tank as it chases him. If target switches, that person runs laps.

As soon as the tank goes down everyone runs for the boathouse to grab ammo and more nades. As you all run back to the dock after restocking, a pipebomb is throw to make getting back to the dock easy.

Repeat the previous strategy for more waves of zombies, and a second tank. If for whatever reason you fall off the dock, simply stand in the water on the left side and help from there until there is a break in the horde wave and you can get back up.

Once you beat the second tank, the boat will show up. DO NOT jump on the boat until it stops completely. We failed the mission once because we jumped for the boat while it was still moving and it killed us all.

This is much better.

No Mercy strat too since that's what ya'll probably do first. x2 shot x2 assault, teams of one each on the doors of the stairwell to the main building. Gas cans on the open areas next to the mini gun and the radio. All go up top when tank comes and run in a circle around the rooftops.

Had the best moment in L4D so far. There was an elevator shaft and there was a witch across it. I accidentally startled her and she came running towards me but fell down the shaft instead. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Oh, I see. Just leave me out of the avatar party. fuck you guys. It's all because my avatar is a short, gay japanese guy, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

It's cause you smell. Even over the internet.

Eilika is voiced by Kari Wahlgren, who was Haruko in the anime FLCL, so she is full of win, plus you gotta feel for a voice actor who has to say "sluice gates".

:drool:

[quote name='Chika']i slept for almost 12 hours.[/quote]

i wish I did....but COD was in the way...and even if it didn't, work would prevent me from doing it..

So, 83, do you look like CHIPS era Erik Estrada in real life, or is that you just goofing around with the avatar system?

[quote name='munch']So, 83, do you look like CHIPS era Erik Estrada in real life, or is that you just goofing around with the avatar system?[/quote]

I look a little like an Italian Ponch, I'll admit. But more like David Schwimmer from Friends, but with thick wavy hair.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

3 inches of snow on the ground!!! :whee:[/quote]

Same here. :whee:

Although I guess that's not too surprising since we live an hour away.

[quote name='munch']The Roots as Jimmy Fallon's house band :whistle2:k

Might this be the only reason to watch :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Especially on the :whistle2:k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back