The New Philips... ummm, AssBalls Shaver?

norelco_image_top.jpg

What a way to be subtle.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a commercial for this on T.V.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']
norelco_image_top.jpg

What a way to be subtle.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a commercial for this on T.V.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I remember seeing a commercial a couple of nights ago because mrs. shipwreck and I had to rewind it and watch it again. It's an interesting approach to a device that should be pretty popular in the Axe/Tag age.

Yeah, when Fanboy mentioned the, "extra inch," thing I was pretty sure I saw that on T.V. I wish I could have rewound my television to watch it again. It's one of those, "Holy shit they didn't actually advertise that on T.V." moments. It was pretty funny. I was initially surprised that they'd make the website so racy-ish, but then I remembered people who shave their ass and nuts probably aren't that conservative with their advertising.

Score one more for free speech.

I hope they play it next Superbowl so more people will get pissy. :D

You guys have to leave the window open... about about every 15 seconds or so he does something else...

Plus if you ckick the razor in the lower left corner you can take the "optical inch" test... and more!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Wow, it's only $39.99. I may have to go pick one up.

I'll give an in-depth review in a couple days, fellas.[/quote]
Keep the pics to yourself, please. :)

[quote name='Snake2715']You guys have to leave the window open... about about every 15 seconds or so he does something else...

Plus if you ckick the razor in the lower left corner you can take the "optical inch" test... and more![/QUOTE]
Yeah, sorry. I just can't stare at a dude wearing nothing but a robe, who just talked about shaving his nuts, for very long.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Keep the pics to yourself, please. :)

Yeah, sorry. I just can't stare at a dude wearing nothing but a robe, who just talked about shaving his nuts, for very long.[/quote]

I'm sorry, man, but pics are a must.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I'm sorry, man, but pics are a must.[/quote]
Aw, hell. Just make it the next CAGcast only video. Hell, make it a live video feed. That way if you slice something we can call 911 whilst you faint.

The guy on site is named Jeff, Ive known him for years, I didn't know about this, the song written and performed by someone else Ive worked with named Brandon, really funny stuff

[quote name='Wombat']The guy on site is named Jeff, Ive know him for years, I didn't know about this, the song written and performed by someone else Ive worked with named Brandon, really funny stuff[/QUOTE]

I keep picturing Ryan Reynolds (of Van Wilder fame) doing this commercial for some reason. Its seems to be right down his line of work.

Soooo...it's an electric shaver made for the testicles, huh? I'd buy it. I hate using a razor down there. Too much work.

Okay, I'll be honest. I've shaved down there a time or two, but, in my opinion, it's not worth it because it starts to itch like a sunnuva bitch.

But to me, the benefits do not outweigh the negatives, which in this case, is extreme dick itch.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Okay, I'll be honest. I've shaved down there a time or two, but, in my opinion, it's not worth it because it starts to itch like a sunnuva bitch.

But to me, the benefits do not outweigh the negatives, which in this case, is extreme dick itch.[/QUOTE]
The itch sucks but if you stick with it shaving every other day or so it won't itch, at least in my case ;)

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Okay, I'll be honest. I've shaved down there a time or two, but, in my opinion, it's not worth it because it starts to itch like a sunnuva bitch.

But to me, the benefits do not outweigh the negatives, which in this case, is extreme dick itch.[/quote]

You're supposed to use lotion after you shave. Just simply shaving it will eventually end up having dry flaky skin. If you don't like lotion, a good body spray works in a pinch. Just don't overdo it.

Hilarious site. I've never shaved my actual ballsack, only trimmed (a razor on my balls does not sound like a good thing). I've used the electric trimmer on the back of my razor for my pube area and that worked well, but took a lot of time.

I wish that shit didn't grow back so fast, it's annoying as hell and takes too long to cut. Maybe I'll get a dick-specific razor so that I won't have to be so careful :p

[quote name='jaykrue']You're supposed to use lotion after you shave. Just simply shaving it will eventually end up having dry flaky skin. If you don't like lotion, a good body spray works in a pinch. Just don't overdo it.[/quote]

The shaving part has never really bothered me. What does is when the hair begins to grow back.

That's when my dick fire commences.

[quote name='Snake2715']I keep picturing Ryan Reynolds (of Van Wilder fame) doing this commercial for some reason. Its seems to be right down his line of work.[/quote]I was thinking the same thing. He has those subtle expressions.:lol:

:rofl: if you look closely when he walks toward the razor for the first time. He does the shocker hand gesture when talking about shaving you balls.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']That's when my dick fire commences.[/QUOTE]

If I had a signature this would probably be it.

As ridiculous as this website is... I'm enjoying it immensely. They should do an uncensored music video though. Leaving the euphenisms to the imagination actually leaves something to be desired.

I have never shaved my nether-reigon, but after seeing that video and reading the posts, I wonder what I've been missing. :whistle2:k

Instead of the EB Morning thread update, now we should have the Morning AssBalls Shaving Update!

Well, I bought it, shaved it and am now running around like I was 8 years old again.

I knicked myself a few times, but overall, I'd say this is a pretty damn good razor.

It cut through my pubic hair jungle like a hot knife through butter, and it never pulled any of my hair while cutting, either. The Bodygroom is designed really well to go across all the hills and slopes that are your penis and ballsack. It even shaves the gooch remarkably well, too.

Overall, I'd give it an 9/10.

Trimming up is a necessity. It let's your boys breathe a little bit more, which I think is a must. Plus, it all looks a little bit more neat down there.

[quote name='Xevious']Here is the listing on Amazon. Not all the reviews are good though...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EG8HLE/ref=ase_norelco5-20/002-5679335-6508841?s=hpc&v=glance&n=3760901&tagActionCode=norelco5-20[/QUOTE]

Not super bad reviews. Two bad, one 3 stars and the others are 4 and a above. So lets say a 70% approval rating.

I want to know what this review is about.
It left much stuble on the legs, this is the area that I shave the most because I cycle a lot.

What type of cycling? bikes or blood? sorry I need to know.
If thats a women and she's "cycling" more then once a month she might want to go to a Doctor.
If its a guy Cycling he might want to run like hellfire to the Doctor.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I knicked myself a few times, but overall, I'd say this is a pretty damn good razor.Overall, I'd give it an 9/10.[/quote]

"A few times"?! Damn, man. You need to quit drinking before you use that razor again. Chicks don't like going down on dudes with dried, crusty blood on their schlong and sack.

[quote name='shieryda']"A few times"?! Damn, man. You need to quit drinking before you use that razor again. Chicks don't like going down on dudes with dried, crusty blood on their schlong and sack.[/quote]

Well, I only knicked myself along the shaft and gooch area. It didn't bleed very much.

I have to say, it does work better dry. I tried it again after showering, and it just didn't seem to get as close of a shave.

bread's done
Back