The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered Tales of Destiny Director's Cut and got a coupon. I donated all my other ones to tokyotosho, but here's my latest one.

EY-SZD-BVP
$5 off 50, expires July 31st.

PM me when it's used so I can delete this.

[quote name='AkariK']I ordered Tales of Destiny Director's Cut and got a coupon. I donated all my other ones to tokyotosho, but here's my latest one.

EY-SZD-BVP
$5 off 50, expires July 31st.

PM me when it's used so I can delete this.[/quote]

You just saved me $5 on my order, thanks.

Also looking for a $5 off $50 if anyone has an extra. Buying through Cheapy's link and will put up the code I get as thanks (I never seem to order in time to use them myself).

[quote name='iamthekiller']I've just used HS-QGU-RHX, thanks!

Now can any of you assholes have the common decency to post once you've taken a code? For those that can't take two seconds to do this, I'll do it for them.

IH-XDA-QOA and AF-JBA-JXW have both been used by some assface[/quote]

Thanks for posting. No one sent me a PM or anything. :bs: Tard!

Anyway, thanks again, I took down my code. I'll put up more when I get them.

[quote name='iamthekiller']sorry man![/QUOTE]

I just love how it's awesome that I posted twice asking about codes, them someone posts one, and you just jump in and grab it.

Thanks.

Since I used a code from here for my order, I thought I would pass my coupon code back.

Code: XV-XSA-ZDQ
$5 off $50
Expires July 25

[quote name='iamthekiller']sorry man![/quote]

Please, lay off snatching up every code that's posted. You've complained numerous times of people hoarding coupons, yet you've taken numerous codes yourself over the past week, but have given nothing back. Please leave some for the rest of CAG. Thanks.

[quote name='maigoyume']LB-EVI-MEN

Expires July 25th

Please post when used :)[/quote]

used thanks alot!!

Can someone pm me a coupon for 5 or 10$ off of 50$? I will post whatever coupon I receive with my order. Thanks.

[quote name='clowli']Can someone pm me a coupon for 5 or 10$ off of 50$? I will post whatever coupon I receive with my order. Thanks.[/quote]

I got one. Thanks.

[quote name='Logain8955']Anyone have a coupon I can grab? I'd like to use one for Initial D. :) Thanks![/quote]

Sure, 10$ off 50$:

IC-OIX-FGX

Should be expiring in about three days, enjoy

Anyone have a coupon for $100+ orders? Even a $10 off $50 would be great. I've got a $5 off but I'm planning on doing a big order pretty soon. Many thanks if you can PM me one.

[quote name='pablo_vllj']Sure, 10$ off 50$:

IC-OIX-FGX

Should be expiring in about three days, enjoy[/QUOTE]

Forgot to post that I used it. Thanks a bunch!

$5 off $50: XG-BIC-DFR

The coupon is cut above the expiration date, so I'm not sure exactly when it expires. It came from an order I got about a month and a half ago, so it'll probably expire soon if it hasn't already.

~Justme8800

Worked for a friend!. Thanks!
[quote name='Justme8800']$5 off $50: XG-BIC-DFR

The coupon is cut above the expiration date, so I'm not sure exactly when it expires. It came from an order I got about a month and a half ago, so it'll probably expire soon if it hasn't already.

~Justme8800[/quote]

[quote name='vinyl_warrior']$5 off $50

UR-DYK-WSA expires 09, aug 2008

Please post when used.[/QUOTE]Used.

Thanks for sharing!

[quote name='mrlogical']Looking to import Arkanoid and the DS paddle[/QUOTE]Ha, that is exactly what I ordered last night!

Anyone have a $5 or $10 off $50?
I'm planning to order Daigasso Band Brothers DX tonight, and I need the code within the next few hours. I'm especially short on money this month, so any help would be great.

Anyone also have any coupon.

I would like to order Band Brothers DX as well.

Please PM me if possible. Thanks.

Here is a list of play asia coupon code

http://legitbuy.info/playasiacoupons.html

SOap-23-83-c3uo.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back