The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tricky']
$12 off a purchase of $100 or more

KJ-KOY-CHO[/quote]

Used, thanks. Dunno why they never sent me these coupons, I buy stuff from them often enough...

btw, Code NK-RLF-JSK (12 off 100) that Vegan posted was already used.

edit: Used Loonknight's 8 off 50 as well. 8 off 50s unaccounted for before his were already used.

Last edited by a moderator:
SK-PRD-CIL
Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more

GL-VOT-HMI
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

Good till end of year, enjoy!

If anyone needs one of these, drop me a PM and I'll PM one to you. I'd post it here but in the past people haven't been great about mentioning when they use a code. First come, first served.

[quote name='Adeptrain']Hey, I just got some codes I'll never use..so here ya go:

$8 off $50
IS-LQF-YLU

[/quote]

Redeemed for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom! Thanks a bunch!

[quote name='Adeptrain']Hey, I just got some codes I'll never use..so here ya go:

$12 off $100
ND-FAD-DFR[/quote]

Thanks for sharing! I've used this one.

Code IP-XGA-DTH

Code SD-RFZ-FIK

Please post when used!

Code IS-IDT-PLB

Code XK-CWT-MAP

Both expire 12/31/08

Code BX-SQP-WTW

Code EC-KPW-BMI

Both valid until the end of 2008. Please post when used.

Here are a few that coupons that my post-Amazon-onslaught wallet can't handle:

Code SP-LQY-NAD

Code BU-JXN-PJL

Valid until the end of 2008.

Code DS-MIW-OKK

Code XT-DIB-PGO

Good till the end of the year.

Here are a couple of coupons for those interested:

Code LS-APL-TER

Code KX-PKE-SNP

Valid until the end of 2008.

Enjoy!

I don't foresee myself using these before the end of the year, so I'll go ahead and post them up:

Code TN-VSV-AMA

Code OX-XZL-JPV

Enjoy!

I'll keep the $8 off $50, but here is the $12 off over $100:
KY-UCS-RLY

And here's a regular $5 of $50 (expires 1/17/09):
ON-NTL-AWJ

code OR-XZS-BHE

code ME-DNU-RFH

Both coupon codes are only valid until the end of 2008 and can be redeemed just once. I would love to use them but with play-asia's (NEW) outrageous Canadian pricing I prefer to share it with you guys. Enjoy.

[quote name='Siggy Stardust HD']

code ME-DNU-RFH
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more.[/quote]

Used. Thank you

$8 off of $50
FI-AQT-YYL

$12 off of $100
VP-FIE-HLX

Good until end of 2008.

Please post when used.

Here are a couple $12 off $100 coupons I have to share. Please post if you use them to save others trouble! If you aren't willing to post after you've used them (and note that as soon as you've entered them at play-asia, even if you haven't completed a purchase, they are associated with your account and then unusable by anyone else), then please don't use them. Thanks!

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more (both good until the end of the year):
OY-XEV-TNH
GD-BOM-JZW

Used BI-RXR-YRY. I love giving Play-Asia money! =P I already used my $8 off $50. Thanks Pablo!

Code: VB-THL-PRB - Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more
Code: JN-ATN-YZD - Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

I do not need these codes because I have a local import shop near me. Enjoy them.

[quote name='KingCrow02']Code: VB-THL-PRB - Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more
[/quote]

Thank you sir.

Code GU-VJE-GKM

Code AR-UPF-GGX

Happy Holidays.

ZD-PTI-IDF

NJ-KOM-RWJ

[quote name='tivo']ZD-PTI-IDF