The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Draekon']$5 off of $50
Exp: 6/12/09
ID-XHT-EDQ[/quote]

Used this one, thanks! :)

$5 off of $50
Exp: 5/16/09
XC-EUQ-OZO

And this one's already used, by the way (tried this one first cause it was expiring sooner).

dammn you guys are good. I havent been able to use one yet.. as i want to buy UFC for the PS3. But thanks for placing them on. Once i buy UFC ill add mine too.

[quote name='Lucian']Coupon code:TQ-IKD-SYQ
$5 off minimum products value $50
Expires: June 7, 2009[/quote]

Used this coupon code! Picked up Tatsunoko vs Capcom while its still 49.90. :D

[quote name='pjh898']I too would love a code to pick up Aquanaut's Holiday and Afrika for an even sweeter deal.[/quote]

Same here as well.

If anyone has a code I would really appreciate it.

[quote name='pjh898']I too would love a code to pick up Aquanaut's Holiday and Hakuna Matata for an even sweeter deal.[/quote]

Same boat for me :)

Edit: Alright, pass me over if you have one. I got one from an IGN user. Thanks anyway CAG! :)

[quote name='Googer']$5 off $50. I expect this will be used within probably 5 minutes or so. :p

KY-ULY-TAD[/quote]

Used this. Thank you!

[quote name='Disco_Tam']Here's a Play-Asia coupon for $5 off products from $50. Expires 7 July 09. Please use my affiliation link below to say thank you.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-f5fi.html

:D[/QUOTE]

Not only are Play-Asia affiliation links against the rules on CAG, but the forum automatically strips them (and turns them into links for CAG itself?).

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Not only are Play-Asia affiliation links against the rules on CAG, but the forum automatically strips them (and turns them into links for CAG itself?).[/quote]

Sorry about that. I didn't read the rules thoroughly enough. Never used affiliation links before. It wont happen again :cry:.

Incidentally, here's the coupon code anyway ($5 off $50 or more, expires 7th July 09). I don't shop at play-asia much and there's no point in it going to waste.

KJ-YPV-FOF

PM me if you have a coupon code to spare, thanks!

okay, if you want to send me an affiliated link, that's fine with me too, just PM me, thanks!

[quote name='Disco_Tam']Sorry about that. I didn't read the rules thoroughly enough. Never used affiliation links before. It wont happen again :cry:.

Incidentally, here's the coupon code anyway ($5 off $50 or more, expires 7th July 09). I don't shop at play-asia much and there's no point in it going to waste.

KJ-YPV-FOF[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

This one is gone.

Hello, if there is a coupon available from the masses, it would be greatly appreciated! PM or post if you can, i will pay it forward of course!

[quote name='n2Deepeth']I'm pretty sure I'm not going to use this, so I'm sending this one here:

VW-PYK-RYK[/quote]

Used, thank you very much.

[quote name='cb4774']Coupon code: PM-EAY-REZ
Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more[/quote]

Thanks, used it to purchase Aquanaut's Holiday and Hakuna Matata. Will post my coupon on here when my order arrives.

not trying to be a scavenger, but I am looking for a 5 dollar coupon as well, I am going to place an order for afrika and astro holiday.

thanks guys.

Coupon Code:
ZV-FER-HHB

$5 off $50+. Expires June 13th, 2009.

Reply if you use it that way others know it has been taken. I have two more coupon codes coming in the mail but probably won't get them until another week or so.

damn, I should have held out, ordered some games at 3 am last night, its 11 am and play-asia has already shipped them out...VERY fast.

[quote name='Socheata']Coupon Code:
ZV-FER-HHB

$5 off $50+. Expires June 13th, 2009.

Reply if you use it that way others know it has been taken. I have two more coupon codes coming in the mail but probably won't get them until another week or so.[/quote]

Tried it, didn't work. :(

Coupon Code:
EX-ALA-XSX

$5 off $50 or more.

Expires: June 7, 2009

Just reply when you use it so I can cross it out. On another note, I guess Play-Asia doesn't give out free stickers anymore w/ orders :(

Edit: USED.

[quote name='NovaKane']Coupon Code:
EX-ALA-XSX

$5 off $50 or more.

Expires: June 7, 2009

Just reply when you use it so I can cross it out. On another note, I guess Play-Asia doesn't give out free stickers anymore w/ orders :([/quote]

Used for the Hakuna Matata / Aquanauts Holiday double-punch. Thank you very much!!!

[quote name='Hobbykitjr']I think this one should still be good for another week or two, please reply if you use it.
AN-KFD-RDL ($5 off $50)[/quote]

Thanks! Used it to purchase the Hakuna Matata/Aquanaut's Holiday combo. Will post my coupon here when my order arrives.

[quote name='SkyPig']Thanks! Used it to purchase the Hakuna Matata/Aquanaut's Holiday combo. Will post my coupon here when my order arrives.[/QUOTE]
Ha! I want a coupon for the same games! :)

Anyone kind enough to offer their coupons? Thanks!

I'll probably be posting a coupon tomorrow. I was waiting for someone to post one here before I made a purchase but I couldn't wait -_-. O wells, my package comes in tomorrow so have fun with my coupon code that I'll post

[quote name='benjamouth']Please post when used

$4 off $50 - Expires May 21st
FN-WWY-NJC[/QUOTE]

Used this one on Hakuna Matata/Aquanaut's Holiday combo!
Thank You Very Much!

[quote name='benjamouth']Please post when used

$5 off $50 - Expires May 16th
XG-FRQ-PKR

$4 off $50 - Expires May 21st
FN-WWY-NJC[/QUOTE]

FYI, someone else has used the other code here, as I tried to purchase and both codes are used.

If anyone has one available, I'm quite interested ;)

[quote name='duckhead']5 off 50
expires june 13, 2009

zo-eun-wac

please reply if you used it.[/quote]
used. Thank you.

Couple more $5 off $50 coupons that expire soon:

ZI-ZSD-SVV - Exp. May 16
XZ-OYJ-MPA - Exp. May 21

[quote name='OddCosine']Couple more $5 off $50 coupons that expire soon:

ZI-ZSD-SVV - Exp. May 16[/QUOTE]

Used it to purchase Aquanaut's Holiday and Hakuna Matata for PS3 just like everyone else. Now I get a good game and improve my Korean at the same time! :D

informer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back