The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Anyone have a spare code lying around? I've tried using all the ones that no one responded to, but they all seem used regardless. Really appreciate it!
4.gif
[/QUOTE]

Yes if anybody has anymore codes please share.

AF-XLQ-MCB
$5 off 50, expires May 21st.

PM me if you use it so I can delete this post.

I was going to use it, but changed my mind. Hopefully I can find one here when I do decide to buy something later.

As soon as I get my order in *hopefully* I will share my code. It will be 1 month tomorrow since it got shipped : ( Has anyone here had to wait this long for their order to show up via 'Airmail'?

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']Second one for you guys.

$5 off $50 -
KU-MVA-XSF

Expires 6/26/09[/QUOTE]

Used this one for Aqua/Hakuna Combo. Thanks a bunch!

[quote name='Fatbot3']QH-HWV-YYS

$5 off $50 minimum purchase and expires June 26, 2009.[/QUOTE]

Used for Aquanauts Holiday & Hakuna Matata - Thank you very much!!

[quote name='MadMoneyMan']As soon as I get my order in *hopefully* I will share my code. It will be 1 month tomorrow since it got shipped : ( Has anyone here had to wait this long for their order to show up via 'Airmail'?
[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's quite a while. I live in California and placed an order on 5/5 evening and received the package yesterday. Just 10 days from the time of the order.

Here's another code:

GJ-DZF-NAI
$5 off $50. Expires June 26th, 2009.

Please post if used so that others may know.

[quote name='Socheata']Wow, that's quite a while. I live in California and placed an order on 5/5 evening and received the package yesterday. Just 10 days from the time of the order.

Here's another code:

GJ-DZF-NAI

Please post if used so that others may know.[/QUOTE]

Used for hakuna matata and aquanaut; thanks a bunch

will post a code if I get one :)

[quote name='h2dk']Here's another code:

FI-CSI-RXV

Please post if used so that others may know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Used on

Toushi Saigeki Ken wo Moyase Street Fighter IV Zenkoku Taikai DVD

any more codes? I'd love to have one. Looking to pick up both Aquanauts Holiday and Hakuna Matata. Please pm it to me if anybody has an extra. I'd greatly appreciate it.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Here's my second and final for a while:

KF-GTT-XTY[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code but I was too slow cause someone else used this as I was checking out. =(

Can someone PM me one? I'd really appreciate it and when I get my package I can always give you back my code.

[quote name='neonglow']Thanks for the code but I was too slow cause someone else used this as I was checking out. =(

Can someone PM me one? I'd really appreciate it and when I get my package I can always give you back my code.[/QUOTE]

good luck with the code pm, i've been trying to get somebody to pm me one with no luck. I'd also return the code favor to somebody else. Just waiting for a code so i can order aquanauts holiday and hakuna matata.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']good luck with the code pm, i've been trying to get somebody to pm me one with no luck. I'd also return the code favor to somebody else. Just waiting for a code so i can order aquanauts holiday and hakuna matata.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a code via PM.

[quote name='Fodder']I sent you a code via PM.[/QUOTE]

got it. thanks. I'm gonna message neon glow and see if they still need a code and send them the one i got for ordering, when it shows up in my e-mail.

[quote name='NintendoDrainhead']Got this one with my Hakuna Matata / Aquanaut's Holiday order:

AI-CVX-NHR Exp. June 26[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code. I used it for the same 2 items. :)

[quote name='RedGiant']I won't be using my $5 off $50+ code (expires June 26), have at it!

XK-QSI-FRK[/QUOTE]

Used code, thanks. :)

[quote name='brighenne']5 off 50 Expires June 26:

BG-EMN-QRN[/QUOTE]
this code didn't work, I'm guessing someone used it but was to damn lazy to post that they used it.

Can someone PM me a code please if you have one? Would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you dizee for PM'ing me a code!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for anyone that would have a $5 off $50 coupon. :) I'd like to order inFAMOUS, or maybe Demon's Souls... still deciding on that factor. PM would be best as I don't have 24/7 PC access at the moment. Thanks!!

this code didn't work, I'm guessing someone used it but was to damn lazy to post that they used it.

[quote name='SteveGo']Got a $5 of $50 code with my package today:

JB-ERX-QQR

Expires July 12th, 2009

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

again, this code didn't work too, I'm guessing someone used it but was to damn lazy to post that they used it.

[quote name='GenDV138']Here's another code for $5 off $50:

GL-AKI-RCU

Expires June 26, 2009[/QUOTE]

[quote name='evergoo']Here's a coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase:

MI-BHB-OQC
Expires July 2, 2009

Make sure to post if you have used it. Cheers![/QUOTE]

Used it, thanks very much!

[quote name='Socheata']Coupon for $5 off $50+ purchase.

UK-UGD-DHO
Expires June 26, 2009.

Please post if you've used it so others may know.[/QUOTE]

I got it! :D
thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back