The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a spare $5 off $50 or $10 off $100 they could PM me, it would be much appreciated. I'm ordering copies of Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver.

[quote name='vinyl_warrior']I've got two $5 off $50 coupons. Please post when used.

GM-LHZ-ZTD: Expires Aug. 3, 2009

ZY-BAJ-AHN: Expires Aug. 1, 2009[/QUOTE]

I used the second code. Thanks!

$5 Off $50 Minimum purchase, Expires Aug 10, 2009
AC-NJB-UIW

Please reply to this thread when coupon is used. Thanks!

[quote name='vinyl_warrior']I've got two $5 off $50 coupons. Please post when used.

GM-LHZ-ZTD: Expires Aug. 3, 2009

ZY-BAJ-AHN: Expires Aug. 1, 2009[/QUOTE]

The first one's used too. Lurkers...

Got this one with my Aquanaut's Holiday order a while back, but it's clear I'm not going to use it anytime soon:

$5 of $50, Expires July 17. 2009

FN-GMS-DLQ

[quote name='SteevL']Got this one with my Aquanaut's Holiday order a while back, but it's clear I'm not going to use it anytime soon:

$5 of $50, Expires July 17. 2009

FN-GMS-DLQ[/QUOTE]

used

[quote name='JazzFlight']As promised, in return for using a code, here's a fresh $5 off $50:

AN-EXA-FTZ, expires 8/22/09[/QUOTE]

doh, used already.

anyone can PM me one?

No, fight for it like I fought for mine ;P

5 off 50
CT-GHF-QBP
Exp Aug 16.

Reply when used.

[quote name='drduranduran']could someone PM me a $5 off code ? Or point me to a place where I can get a EMS Topgun II cheaper :)

TIA...[/QUOTE]

never mind, shipping isn't worth it (even with $5 off)

[quote name='Wavedash']No, fight for it like I fought for mine ;P

5 off 50
CT-GHF-QBP
Exp Aug 16.

Reply when used.[/QUOTE]

Looks like someone used it already.

Anyone have a 5 off 50 or a 10 off 100? Will post mine Once I get it.

Regards,

Hi there, I got a coupon a month or two ago. Expires July 23rd, 2009
JN-FCI-XZL
[quote name='q 3']$5 of $50
ID-PHF-MDT
expires in September or something (lol, like it will last that long)[/QUOTE]

Both appear to have already been used, just so everyone knows.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I have a few codes from my last purchases that I don't think I'm going to use before they expire. Both are 5 off of 50.

BF-IWZ-JTG
AS-ZXI-EQA[/QUOTE]
thanks for codes...
reading.gif

[quote name='Han Solo']FM-NVF-SPQ

exp 8/22/09[/QUOTE]

This has already been used can someone please PM me the code it would be grealty appreciated.

Hey Gang!

I can't wait till January for Bayonetta, so I'm thinking of importing the PS3 version from PA. If anyone has a spare code lying around, that would seal the deal. I'll Pay it Forward when my order comes and share the extra code I get.

CAG rules!

Hey fellow Cags!
Please post when you use this code.
SS-VQC-SEH (5.00 off 50.00)
Expires Aug 16th.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Hey fellow Cags!
Please post when you use this code.
SS-VQC-SEH
Expires Aug 16th.[/QUOTE]

what does the code do (sorry, new to play asia).

I'm looking for a code as well. I'm going to order Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 the Japanese version since it comes with the soundtrack....

Please PM me one. I would much appreciate it. Thanks!

Here you go

UF-NYP-UXW
Expires 9/06/09

Please to be remembering me in the future!

Thank you very much for not answer me. I am very happy that sillies come after me and take a coupon. Crappy system here. Everybody can come and take coupons, even as guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back