The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
8 off 50, not using mine JJ-YKR-ULY
Please post once u use it!

12 off 100, Enter text here.EZ-GUD-YOV
again please post once u use it

both expire 12/31

I was going to use these when I was buying the Lightning Edition PS3 Slim, but I ended up buying it off eBay with Bing Cashback instead. Thanks to the users that gave me codes when I asked for them, and as directed I will post them here now since I have no use for them anymore.

$12 off $100:
TS-FRP-WDB - courtesy of Dosuchin
VP-PLJ-SUD - courtesy of sergioalb64

Post when used.

I forgot I had these codes and they are only good til Thursday night. Enjoy!

$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more DW-DPQ-IBO
$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more GB-MVY-LAT

These are up for grabs, please post back if any are used:

$8 off $50 (expires 12/31/2009):
VL-ZAZ-RYE

$5 off $50 (expires 1/1/2010):
WH-HDN-TVA

Happy Holidays!

I have two coupon codes that will expire before December 31, 2009.

$8 off a purchase of $50 or more
YJ-KKQ-VXF

$12 off a purchase of $100 or more
MV-PVM-DWJ

[quote name='ifirit']I have two coupon codes that will expire before December 31, 2009.

YJ-KKQ-VXF

$12 off a purchase of $100 or more
MV-PVM-DWJ[/QUOTE]

YJ-KKQ-VXF

USED! Thanks a bunch! This made the decision for me ordering FFXIII first print! lol

Hey guys, this came a bit late but a quick way of saying thanks for the coupon gift I used from one of you. Coupon will expire by Dec 31st, 2009.

Code YC-FGR-KCR
Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more

Code YC-ACH-XFN
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

I also forgot I had a couple codes in my inbox. Need to be used before Jan. 1.

$8 off $50
YQ-GZM-LYX

$12 off $100
QL-RDL-OZB
used

(Would have used that $8 off instead of $5, had I remembered.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hao']$5 of a purchase of $50 or more:
KU-LVE-MJS

Expires February 11, 2010.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I used this to pre-order No More Heroes for PS3. Alas, it appears all those $8 are expired now.

[quote name='WraithAkaMrak']I also forgot I had a couple codes in my inbox. Need to be used before Jan. 1.

$8 off $50
YQ-GZM-LYX

$12 off $100
QL-RDL-OZB

(Would have used that $8 off instead of $5, had I remembered.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the coupon, I used the $12 off $100. Cheers!

[quote name='n8nmonster']These are up for grabs, please post back if any are used:

$8 off $50 (expires 12/31/2009):
VL-ZAZ-RYE

$5 off $50 (expires 1/1/2010):
WH-HDN-TVA

Happy Holidays![/QUOTE]

I used the $8 off $50 and VL-ZAZ-RYE

[quote name='Justme8800']$12 off $100:
WP-FEM-MRM

Expires 12/31[/QUOTE]

WP-FEM-MRM

Used! My girlfriend thanks you for FFXIII! lol

note*: thanks to all you other jerks for using codes without posting! It causes a lot of grief and frustration when you have to try 20 codes before one finally takes.

If anyone has a $5 or $8 off $50, PLEASE PM me. I want to get the FF13 soundtrack and I always use play-asia for my import orders. Thanks in advance!!

I'm also looking for a codeso I can import the US version of Demon's Souls into Japan if you have an extra code you aren't going to use please pm me. I want that game so bad!!

Wait I misread what you wrote amida (I think!?!). I thought you had a code but instead it looks like you need a code too. Ohh well looks like my search continues.

Code:
IV-XVF-PTR

Use this coupon on your next order and get US$ 5 off!

Expires on 15. Feb, 2010

reply if you use the code!

[quote name='JOHNNEY5']
Code:
IV-XVF-PTR
Use this coupon on your next order and get US$ 5 off!

Expires on 15. Feb, 2010

reply if you use the code![/QUOTE]

Used! Thanks so Much!

Thanks Helped me save a bit.
[quote name='ydnawel']ME-OBD-GLU
$5 off $50
Expires Feb 19, 2010[/QUOTE]
Above was used.

Figured people are probably curious what others used the coupons on so just gonna say what I got.

Pre-ordered Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition (Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition in U.S. but wanted the nicer one from Asia which is still in English plus its out Feb 18th instead of March 9th) and an artbook of Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.

also wow did not realize how expensive it is to ship books from play Asia..first time buying a non game from them, but its worth it for how good the art is.:D

Also Captain someone used yours already but did not state it was used.

$5 off $50. Exp Jan 25
AU-MVO-BCD USED - who knows who used it no post afterwards

Thanks very much!

Used this one: XW-PAD-EKT

Someone else had already used the other.

Saved $5 on the Valkyria Chronicles artbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back