The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to make a $120+ purchase over at Play-Asia. Please PM me or post any coupon, $5, $10, $15, anything would help to take some of the sting out a bit. Thanks!

[quote name='MightyCollector']KG-DTB-FJU - Exp. June 12
RD-IHA-RAW - Exp. July 1
both $5 off $50[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much just used the following code: RD-IHA-RAW

If there's any coupon code out there, I'd be most appreciative if someone can PM it to me or make another post here.

Thanks in advance.

(Could someone PM me a coupon?)

Hi guys, I have a bunch of stuff I want to order from Play-Asia, and if I could use a coupon code, like others said -- I'll pay it forward. And whoever gives me the code gets first dibs on it--I'll write their name down and when the coupon comes, I'll PM you.

Thank you so much :)

I am also looking for one. So, anyone? Just $5 off $50 or more here.

Edit: I just went ahead and ordered. Someone can pm me in two weeks or so, and get my coupon then.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']XD-NIZ-XHK exp. July 31st[/QUOTE]

Pre-ordered ACE R. Thanks so much! Will post coupon when I get it :)

It was deleted. The rules are clearly stated in the OP that if you have one to share, post the code. This is due to people telling others to use their AF link.

Oh well. I just did it to avoid it coming up in a google search to a non-cag member (if it even shows). Either way, I didn't even bother forwarding an aff link, if that makes anyone more happy.

My code expired. :(
I need a code so I can order Death Smiles Platinum Hits and a JP MS Points card. With a coupon code it'll come out to exactly 70 bucks!

I don't think I'll ever use this, as I rarely import games. I'd hate to see it go to waste...

Here's a $5 off of 50: PE-NLQ-DMX (expires Jul, 23, 2010)

Here are two codes that I won't be needing.

$5 off $50: PM-GWP-RRL (expires Aug 6th, 2010)
$5 off $50: MB-FCI-NZB (expires Aug 19th, 2010)

Hi there, looking to preorder Pokemon Black, and if I could get a coupon code ($5 off $50 is all) PMd to me, I'll gladly pay it forward when we rec. the game (9/18 release... >.< )

*GOT ONE* Thank you so much :)

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']Anyone have a spare coupon? PM me please. Thanks![/QUOTE]

same request. If anyone has a coupon to share i would be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back