The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Panther Cat']$7 off $50 purchase
FN-DMM-VOF

$12 off $100 purchase
KF-TUK-JWK

Please post when used! Enjoy![/QUOTE]

First coupon didn't work. I wanted to get Virtual On Force for the Xbox360.

"The coupon you entered cannot be used! The coupon either does not exist, is already expired, cannot be used with the products from your order or is linked to a different customer account."

[quote name='LancerEvoX']First coupon didn't work. I wanted to get Virtual On Force for the Xbox360.

"The coupon you entered cannot be used! The coupon either does not exist, is already expired, cannot be used with the products from your order or is linked to a different customer account."[/QUOTE]

That means that somebody else added it to their account already. Here's more:

Code ED-XNZ-PVA
Get US$7 off a purchase of US$50 or more

Code NS-EMD-LMU
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more​

[quote name='Serpentor']Here are my coupons:

Code HK-JCR-RWL

Code EZ-TVD-YEE
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more[/QUOTE]

Used HK-JCR-RWL 7 off 50 code! Thanks Serpentor!

I'll post my coupon when I receive it ...

[quote name='zenquix']USD12 off USD100 to give away.
RA-ZFC-QRE

Have fun[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Just used it. Pre-ordered Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets LE on :360: :D

ZL-GRO-OVX

ET-QOX-PZR
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

Make sure to post when used.

Code PU-HLM-YGY

Code OV-WWM-NXA

Please post when used. Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='125125']code DI-GJH-HKH

5 off 50 expires December 31 2010.[/QUOTE]

I used this code, thank you for posting it!

Post if you use these and pay it forward...

Code GB-UKM-KFB$

Code HI-GMX-GJL$

Code SA-PXN-PAJ

Code FM-XXL-DLY

Both coupon codes are only valid until the end of 2010. Post when used, etc. Happy New Year!

DZ-RET-SXN

TU-HYQ-YRU

Both expire 12/31

Adding to the torrent of year-end coupons...

7off50:
GE-POV-NKO

12off100:
JY-GNX-XEW

Both expire, like, tomorrow, so use 'em up please. Also, please post when used.

dumb question but erm... where does one enter these codes? during the order screen or the pricing screen or the confirmation screen... ?

and i haven't used any of the above codes.

thanks FN-SXW-HHJ used!

[quote name='basis']dumb question but erm... where does one enter these codes? during the order screen or the pricing screen or the confirmation screen... ?

and i haven't used any of the above codes.[/QUOTE]

On the checkout page it will ask u to enter any coupon code which u have...

JR-QOZ-KDO

TR-WDP-EQP

Expire end of 2010

[quote name='Junito023']BI-MOW-UWB

PN-QCK-DFE

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more[/QUOTE]

Used PN-QCK-DFE. Thanks! :)

[quote name='gkrykewy']5 off 50:
DS-OGD-DCL
XW-QLB-NDQ

Both expire feb 10th[/QUOTE]Used the first one (DS-OGD-DCL). Thank you very much! :)

I'm also looking for a $5 coupon if anybody has one.

A lil OT: is Play-Asia reliable when it comes to their cheapest shipping option? Like how many days does it usually take? I'm planning to order MvC3 Asian version from them soon because it'll most likely have the Japanese cover art (sorry but the US one's crappy IMO).

[quote name='newtype06']I'm also looking for a $5 coupon if anybody has one.

A lil OT: is Play-Asia reliable when it comes to their cheapest shipping option? Like how many days does it usually take? I'm planning to order MvC3 Asian version from them soon because it'll most likely have the Japanese cover art (sorry but the US one's crappy IMO).[/QUOTE]

-Asia version is more than likely not asian english release.

-You might as well get the LE it has different cover art.

- The cheapest shipping takes about 6 business days so its not a short wait.

If you live in Europe/Asia, it's not so bad.

If you live in the USA, you risk customs putting your game on a shelf for a week until someone looks at it for a second and sends it along.

[quote name='shopsmarts']YQ-PQI-SZV

5$ off a 50$ order. expires in 60 days[/QUOTE]

Will be using this then. Thanks a bunch.

Has anyone here been charge by customs when you order PA stuff from the US?

[quote name='newtype06']Will be using this then. Thanks a bunch.

Has anyone here been charge by customs when you order PA stuff from the US?[/QUOTE]

My friend has I have not. It is semi common since customs always goes through "x" amount of packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back