The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='podunk320']Post it if you use it. Thank you
LM-VVI-ISG

Use this coupon and your next order and get US $5 off!
Min. Value $50. Expires on 4-21-11[/QUOTE]

Used it. Thanks, I will post my code when I get it.

[quote name='codezero']thanks morrodox for not pm'ing me the code. really appreciate it :roll:[/QUOTE]

Thanks codezero for being an utter twatwaffle. Really appreciate it. :applause:

[quote name='sp00ge']Once again, as clearly stated in the OP, codes are NOT to be PM'ed. Do not offer your codes via PM.[/QUOTE]

You said don't send the PMs so they use the affiliate code, not sending PMs in general.
The main problem with openly posting Play Asia codes results in people going to this site through Google searches for Play Asia codes, and actual members don't receive codes because then it becomes completely open. At least requiring the code to be PM'd makes it so people have to register for the site, increasing the likelihood that they'll go to the site a little more often.

EDIT:
I just noticed you deleted my earlier post.

Looks like I won't be going to this site for a while. (Or use the fancy "CAG Affiliate Links.")

[quote name='Amish_Gramish']
[/QUOTE]

Did you call another member a "twatwaffle"? Because one of my posts got deleted too and I'm pretty sure that was the reason why.

[quote name='Amish_Gramish']You said don't send the PMs so they use the affiliate code, not sending PMs in general.
The main problem with openly posting Play Asia codes results in people going to this site through Google searches for Play Asia codes, and actual members don't receive codes because then it becomes completely open. At least requiring the code to be PM'd makes it so people have to register for the site, increasing the likelihood that they'll go to the site a little more often.

EDIT:

Looks like I won't be going to this site for a while. (Or use the fancy "CAG Affiliate Links.")[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and who's to say you aren't requesting someone use your link? It's not as if we have access to your PMs and can check. You can thank the countless others before, many of whom were caught and banned, for this enforcement of policy.

And actually, it's clearly stated in the OP:
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
And as you can see, there are countless others here that are more than willing to openly share their codes, so feel free to take your ball and go home. This thread has been running rather fine for 3 years without much issue, other than mostly a few newbs crying about it, so hey, whatever.

fuck this site ill just look somewhere, bullshitin ass rules man, thats just not fair to other people on the thread really!!

[quote name='Leo556']fuck this site ill just look somewhere, bullshitin ass rules man, thats just not fair to other people on the thread really!![/QUOTE]

Well, this thread has been running rather fine for 3 years without much issue, other than mostly a few newbs crying about it, so hey, whatever.

I stalked this thread for a few weeks and hit jackpot early one morning. My game arrived and I'm here returning the favor. 5 off 50.

LC-MPG-ICI

Expires March 26.

No one hooked me up when I needed one, but I'm a great guy, so I'll still post my unused code here.

KC-XQS-GUJ

Expires March 24

Please let everyone know if you use it.

Hugs.

[quote name='hinikuya']I end up never using my own Play-Asia coupons.

KQ-YWZ-VRC

$5 off of $50.
Expires May 12th.[/QUOTE]

Used. Thanks.

What's the deal with customs, anyway? I'm completely new to this and I placed a big enough order that it might be caught. How does all that work?

Hi,

I'm looking to place to orders both over $100 at Play-asia. Does anyone have any $12 or $5 coupons?

I am more than happy to use your affiliated link.

[quote name='FreezingPoint']Hi, Need a $5 off for $50 coupon. Please PM me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='luv2rocku']I need 10$ off 100$, plz PM me.[/QUOTE]

On the last page, people were chewed out by a mod for wanting to PM codes. You can't read English; how are you gonna handle a Japanese game?

Code : FT-OQW-XOV

$5 off $50 coupon. Expires April 2nd.

Kinda last minute, hope someone find a good use for it. Please post if you use it.

Thanks to ragnar14 and

[quote name='skygunnerblue']Coupon code: ZQ-ITM-FNP

Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (actual products value).

Coupon expires 60 days from today. Post when used.[/QUOTE]

Will post my coupons when items arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back