The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread

GameDude79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Welcome to The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread! Bonuses are currently listed through OCTOBER.

KEY: Physical Bonus | DLC/Digital Bonus | Gift Card/Credit | Limited Edition Upgrade

:ps3: PlayStation 3
Beyond: Two Souls - 10/8 
GameStop - Special Edition Upgrade 

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - 10/8 
GameStop - Official Soundtrack + Art Print

Amazon - Official Soundtrack + Art Print

NIS StoreOfficial Soundtrack + Art Print 

Skylanders: SWAP Force - 10/13 
GameStop - LightCore Hex Figure

AmazonLightCore Hex Figure

Best BuyLightCore Hex Figure + Projector Wristband

WalmartLightCore Hex Figure $20 in Savings on Skylanders Branded Products 

TargetLightCore Hex Figure

Toys R UsLightCore Hex Figure 

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - 10/22 
GameStop - Bonus Track "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins

AmazonBonus Track "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins 

Rocksmith 2014 Edition (No Cable Included Edition)- 10/22 
GameStopBonus Track "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins

Batman: Arkham Origins - 10/22 
GameStop - Deathstroke DLC + Blackmask Challenge Maps

AmazonDeathstroke DLC + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyDeathstroke DLC + Metal Case

WalmartDeathstroke DLC + Batman Legends Skins Pack 

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - 10/22 
GameStop - 190 Page Artbook 

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - 10/22 
GameStop - Lego Spider-Man Key Chain + Content Super-Pack

Amazon - $10 Amazon Credit

Walmart - Iron Patriot Mini Figurine 

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 10/29 
GameStop - The Black Island Pack

Amazon - The Hidden Mystery Pack

Best Buy - The Lost Treasures Pack

Walmart - The Sacrificed Secrets Pack + Edward Kenway Action Figure

Target - The Trove of Mystery Pack 

Battlefield 4 - 10/29 
GameStopChina Rising Expansion Pack + Launch Weekend Double XP

AmazonChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlepack + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyChina Rising Expansion Pack

WalmartChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlefield 3$10 Walmart eGift Card

Origin - China Rising Expansion Pack 

WWE 2K14 - 10/29 
GameStop - The Ultimate Warrior

Amazon - The Ultimate Warrior

Best Buy - The Ultimate Warrior 

:360: 
Xbox 360
GameStopLightCore Hex Figure

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - 10/22 

Rocksmith 2014 Edition (No Cable Included Edition)- 10/22 

GameStopDeathstroke DLC + Blackmask Challenge Maps

AmazonDeathstroke DLC + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyDeathstroke DLC + Metal Case

WalmartDeathstroke DLC + Batman Legends Skins Pack 

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - 10/22 
GameStop190 Page Artbook 

GameStop - Lego Spider-Man Key Chain + Content Super-Pack

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit

WalmartIron Patriot Mini Figurine 

GameStopThe Black Island Pack

AmazonThe Hidden Mystery Pack

Best BuyThe Lost Treasures Pack

WalmartThe Sacrificed Secrets Pack + Edward Kenway Action Figure

TargetThe Trove of Mystery Pack 

Battlefield 4 - 10/29 
GameStopChina Rising Expansion Pack + Launch Weekend Double XP

AmazonChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlepack + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyChina Rising Expansion Pack

WalmartChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlefield 3$10 Walmart eGift Card

OriginChina Rising Expansion Pack 

WWE 2K14 - 10/29 
GameStopThe Ultimate Warrior

AmazonThe Ultimate Warrior

Best BuyThe Ultimate Warrior 

:wiiu: Wii U

Best BuyLightCore Hex Figure Projector Wristband

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyDeathstroke DLC (Mistake???) + Metal Case 

GameStopLego Spider-Man Key Chain

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit

WalmartIron Patriot Mini Figurine 

Sonic: Lost World - 10/29 
GameStop - Deadly Six Bonus Edition + Sonic Omochao RC Gadget

Amazon - 25 Extra Lives

GameStopThe Black Island Pack

AmazonThe Hidden Mystery Pack

Best BuyThe Lost Treasures Pack

Walmart - The Sacrificed Secrets Pack 

:wii: Wii

:psp: PlayStation Vita
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril - 10/22 

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit 

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - 10/25 
Amazon - $10 Amazon Credit 

:3ds:
3DS
Pokemon X & Y - 10/12 
GameStop - Shiny Giratina + 2-Sided Poster + Pokemon Timeline 

WalmartLightCore Hex Figure + $20 in Savings on Skylanders Branded Products 

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit 

Hometown Story - 10/22 
GameStop - Dragon Plush

Amazon - Dragon Plush 

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - 10/25 
Amazon - $10 Amazon Credit 

:ds: DS

See Scorpius' Original Thread: Pre-order Bonuses Listing

Last edited by a moderator:
Also forgot this Vita game

Ys: Memories of Celcate Silver Edition

Amazon:

Includes a 3-CD collection of music spanning the history of the franchise, cloth map detailing the lands of Celceta, logo-emblazoned compass, Adol's Travel Journal containing adventuring strategies and artwork, all within exclusive commemorative package

Also forgot this Vita game

Ys: Memories of Celcate Silver Edition

Amazon:

Includes a 3-CD collection of music spanning the history of the franchise, cloth map detailing the lands of Celceta, logo-emblazoned compass, Adol's Travel Journal containing adventuring strategies and artwork, all within exclusive commemorative package
Appreciate your work, but this type of offering belongs in the Official Collectors Edition Compilation Thread, not in the preorder bonus thread.

Also hoping that the OP can wikify this thread, which will help reduce duplicate entries.

Anyone ever preorder something from Bandai's website?  Do they pull the money from your account right away or when it ships?

I wanna get that Naruto 3 Full Burst with Figures.  I like them :whistle2:D

I'm seriously considering pre-ordering Beyond even though that means I have to go to Gamestop to get all that nice stuff with it. I really hate dealing with their shitty employees / customer service, but we'll see. So, I have a question...does the game come in the metal packaging, or does it come in the regular case, and the tin is included as an extra in case you want to put the discs in there instead? Just wondering.

Each retailer gets a 2nd download pack of challenge maps for Batman in addition to Deathstroke. GS gets Black Mask, & BB gets Robin. Not sure about AZ, WM, Target, etc.

GS gives you double XP the first weekend on BF 4 preorders (they label that as an exclusive so I assume it prints on the receipt?)

GS also has a pack for CoD: Ghosts that is a Ghost (the character from the older CoD games by IW) MP skin & double XP first weekend.

GS has a set of exclusive weapons/outfits for South Park beyond the pack all preorders get. Seems to be based on the famous Fun Time w/Weapons episode from a few years back.

I'm seriously considering pre-ordering Beyond even though that means I have to go to Gamestop to get all that nice stuff with it. I really hate dealing with their shitty employees / customer service, but we'll see. So, I have a question...does the game come in the metal packaging, or does it come in the regular case, and the tin is included as an extra in case you want to put the discs in there instead? Just wondering.
We'll know for sure later in the week but I bet that is the actual game case and it doesn't come with a regular one. Since it says "packaging" I bet that's it as when it's just an add on they'll say something like free Steelbook with purchase like they did w/Ni No Kuni & FIFA 13.

anything on assassins creed 4 yet? im really curious as its one of the only things im preordering for the rest of the year.
Gamestop: The Black Island Pack

Captain Morgan's favorite ship sank off the coast with a full load of legendary sailing equipment. Explore the Black Island and retrieve these items that the pirates have been desperately searching for.

The Black Island Pack includes:

• The dark and dangerous treasure-hunting quest: Black Island.
  • The deadly Black Ship.
  • Legendary silver flintlock pistols used by Captain Morgan.
  • Valuable multiplayer items including Captain Morgan's costume, picture, and title.
Amazon: Hidden Mystery Pack

[SIZE=.82em]The Hidden Mystery Pack, which includes: the adventurous treasure-hunting mission: Mystery Island , Stede Bonnet's ship, and outfit. Pre-order for any platform and receive an Amazon-exclusive illustrated digital fable[/SIZE]

Walmart: Sacrificed Secrets Pack

Uncover Captain Drake's lost treasures, including golden flintlocks and cutlass when exploring the exotic Sacrifice Island. The Sacrificed Secrets Pack includes:

• Treasure hunting mission: Sacrifice Island
  • Captain Drake's dual wield swords and pistols
  • Drake's outfit
  • Other valuable MP items such as Drake's picture, title, and relics.
Best Buy: Lost Treasures Pack

The Lost Treasures Pack, which features the Ivory Wheel, Spyglass Relic and other items to help you customize your ship and enhance your multiplayer experience.

Target: Trove of Mysteries Pack

Contains the Iron Wheel and the Astrolab Relic

We'll know for sure later in the week but I bet that is the actual game case and it doesn't come with a regular one. Since it says "packaging" I bet that's it as when it's just an add on they'll say something like free Steelbook with purchase like they did w/Ni No Kuni & FIFA 13.
Thanks so much for your response. I like the steelbook art better! :)

Best Buy: Lost Treasures Pack

The Lost Treasures Pack, which features the Ivory Wheel, Spyglass Relic and other items to help you customize your ship and enhance your multiplayer experience.
Best Buy also has a $10 gift cert with purchase, if you're in Gamers Club Unlocked or whatever they're calling it now.

Crappy Chinese metal tin that EA, Disney, & other companies use when they don't want to pay the premium for an official Steelbook.
If you ever had trouble taking a game out of the spindle, it was a Metalpack I'm sure. Never had a problem with Steelbook. The Metalpacks have extra plastic that hold the disc in, making you feel like you'll snap the disc trying to get it out. Once you safely remove the disc I suggest taking a nail clipper and removing those extra plastic knobs and the spindle should still hold the disc fine, just not a death grip.

Link doesn't work. Lemme try it out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_383200462_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1001373211&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=product-alert&pf_rd_r=1WKR48Z8WCBWJJJ93EQY&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1613103082&pf_rd_i=B00DYDE0X8

What I'm seeing is buy those two together ($59.99+$14.99) and get $5 off. If you do the upgrade from X360/PS3 to X1/PS4, you get the figure for free as well.
thanks for the help, i did not realize link was broken, i believe it also apply towards the limited edition as well

At Gamestop if you preorder Zelda 3DS at pickup you get an EShop code for a free copy of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

If you ever had trouble taking a game out of the spindle, it was a Metalpack I'm sure. Never had a problem with Steelbook. The Metalpacks have extra plastic that hold the disc in, making you feel like you'll snap the disc trying to get it out. Once you safely remove the disc I suggest taking a nail clipper and removing those extra plastic knobs and the spindle should still hold the disc fine, just not a death grip.
Any videos showing how to do this? Need to do this to my ME 3 X360 Metalpack.

Hey everybody! Sorry for not updating the original post for a while. It's been hectic these last couple months. I think I got it updated through October, but if I missed something, let me know. I'll try to update through November and add PS4 and Xbox One sections tomorrow.

A little late but I went over and pre-ordered Beyond today at Gamestop. To my surprise, I think I may have found the nicest Gamestop ever....and that's saying something. I'm kind of shocked. I agree with the poster above about the PS3 logo, but the pros outweigh the cons with this set. I never played Indigo Prophecy, loved Heavy Rain (need to play it again!), and I played the Beyond demo earlier today and really enjoyed it. This one's gonna be good! :)

Don't like the logo, but love steelbooks.

Unfortunately there is no interior artwork... And this looks like the cheap quality version. Oh well can't wait to play this one regardless!

Don't like the logo, but love steelbooks.
Unfortunately there is no interior artwork... And this looks like the cheap quality version. Oh well can't wait to play this one regardless!
Yeah, it would've been cool if it had the regular artwork printed on the inside, but at least the booklet has it. I wish it were a steelbook too, but like I said, the pros outweigh the cons.

I picked up Beyond today. Here's what I can confirm :

It has a slipcover with the normal artwork, underneath that is a STEELBOOK, I repeat, a STEELBOOK not a metalpak, and it is clean artwork. No words or logos, just a pic of Jodie (Ellen Page) on the front, art on the back when folded out connects with pic on the front kind of. Steelbook has interior art as well, with a picture of Jodie on the left AND right sides. Code voucher is inside, but unfortunately there is no booklet. Even better than I had anticipated, and I can probably get a booklet somewhere to house inside it.

TOSC_Collectors-Edition_Image-610x343.jpg

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles’ Collector’s Edition!!!! Only 15,000 copies of the Collector’s Edition will be made, and each will cost $99.95.

So has anyone had there Naruto ships from Namco yet?  Mines been sitting on the same status since Friday.

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

So has anyone had there Naruto ships from Namco yet? Mines been sitting on the same status since Friday.

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
Yeah, they just shipped mine out Monday (scheduled to arrive Wed.), even though they e-mailed my Tracking Info on Friday.

I didn't mind it since I used Free Shipping (5-7 business days). Can't wait to get those figurines and dat artbook.

Yeah, they just shipped mine out Monday (scheduled to arrive Wed.), even though they e-mailed my Tracking Info on Friday.

I didn't mind it since I used Free Shipping (5-7 business days). Can't wait to get those figurines and dat artbook.
Ive always heard bad things about Digital River so Im kind of skeptical. Its my first time ordering something off the Namco website but, Im hoping for the best. Mine just shipped out really late today. Im excited for the figurines and artbook though I own the Ultimate storm 3 and still havent opened it lol.

They shipped my order, and it finally updated saying it's on the way (vs. label printed, which it sat at for the weekend). Est. delivery on Thursday via UPS.

My Gamestop just got the Battlefield 4 steelbook/tin/whatchamajiggers in today.

On a side note, are the tins for pre-ordering Premium or the game itself? I told the guy I wanted to pre-order Premium because I plan to get the game on Amazon, but on the receipt it says "Battlefield 4 LE SD".

Worst comes to worst and I'll just cancel it

My Gamestop just got the Battlefield 4 steelbook/tin/whatchamajiggers in today.

On a side note, are the tins for pre-ordering Premium or the game itself? I told the guy I wanted to pre-order Premium because I plan to get the game on Amazon, but on the receipt it says "Battlefield 4 LE SD".

Worst comes to worst and I'll just cancel it
Tins are for pre ordering the premium version I believe.

Weird then, I checked the SKU and he put me down for the standard PS3 version.

Whatever free tin I guess, I told him I wanted Premium lol.
lol, do you buy literally every game that releases?

No lol, a decent chunk though. I'm not getting Batman this weekend if that counts, my backlog is just too damn full. Really gotta crack down over the next few weeks before PS4 comes out.

bread's done
Back