The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

I would love a 48 hour live trail code please still haven't gotten one I need to test out my copy of call of duty black ops I want to see if my internet can play the game with out any lag before I get a 3 month subscription to live pleaseeee

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']I would love a 48 hour live trail code please still haven't gotten one I need to test out my copy of call of duty black ops I want to see if my internet can play the game with out any lag before I get a 3 month subscription to live pleaseeee[/QUOTE]

pm me ur email and i will send u one i have that i got yesterday from ms for halo so u guys should chk ur emails also

[quote name='stuntman21']Hey sorry, wasn't able to get online yesterday but no one guessed it so I randomly gave it away.

P.S. It was The Mask.[/QUOTE]

kyofoxfire actually did get it lol

I'm looking for a LIVE trial if anyone is feeling generous around this time of year! I won't have live again until christmas day and really want to play some Halo Wars / Battlefield 3 :)

I just got a new xbox360 and I thought it came with a free month of XBL but for some reason I can't get it to work. Would appreciate it if someone sent me a code :)
Edit: I realized I might get nothing because this is my first post, but if you look to the left you'll see this account was created months ago, I just didn't use it. Only saying this so I don't get called a lurker.

[quote name='BrokenSword']
Edit: I realized I might get nothing because this is my first post, but if you look to the left you'll see this account was created months ago, I just didn't use it. Only saying this so I don't get called a lurker.[/QUOTE]

What you said is the definition of a lurker, lurker!

If anyone could spare a Live code I would be very thankful.
My live ran out a couple weeks ago and I am very low on funds right now.
Thanks in advance

ohh no!!! for a few weeks i've had this link to New EGG bookmarked.... it was for a 12 month code (emailed) for $39.99 ...i've been living off free trials and told myself i'd buy it once i ran out of free trials..... just went to the link, and newegg sold out!

well damn... tomorrow morning i'll be officially out of free trials lol.... where are the christmas sales?!?!?!

I see a few of you needing gold...
I have one 2 day trial ( DYVBH-KG3D2-9C4F7-8K3RV-R3B9B ) and dug up another 14 day. (Just gave away two 14 day trials)
First to PM me gets it.
EDIT: All gone! Gave away four codes. Thanks to the ONE person who said "thanks"

Last edited by a moderator:
I got around 5 48-hours trail codes. If you got something to trade with me, quote or pm me. (I prefer microsoft points)

[quote name='Frankvg']I got around 5 48-hours trail codes. If you got something to trade with me, quote or pm me. (I prefer microsoft points)[/QUOTE]

dunno how you plan to get ms points for 48 hour trials, but if you end up getting rid of them ill take one :p

[quote name='Frankvg']I got around 5 48-hours trail codes. If you got something to trade with me, quote or pm me. (I prefer microsoft points)[/QUOTE]

I'll take one if you have no luck finding any traders.

[quote name='TommyLove']Anyone have unwanted avatars or props? I'm willing to get rid of some of my 2 days trial for some![/QUOTE]

This is not a trading thread.

I got 5 xbox live trail codes for 48 hours. If you got something good to trade for it, tell me. (if possible, i prefer microsoft points)

[quote name='frankvg']i got 5 xbox live trail codes for 48 hours. If you got something good to trade for it, tell me. (if possible, i prefer microsoft points)[/quote]

this is not a trading thread!

frank.... you really aren't going to be loved around here if you don't follow the simple rules... there is a trading thread for codes like this in the microsoft section......

bread's done
Back