The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

[quote name='drysushi']if anyone has a trial code i'd appreciate it. Even a one day code would be great because i just want to redbox a game. Thanks![/quote]

jbety-t2u7g-e6ehd-90vmk-bnk21

Hey folks, im in need of a 48 hour trial code as my live JUST ran out as i bought battlefield 3. Thanks alot and peace!

I'd very much like to get a trial code to play some Borderlands 2 with my best friend. We used to play splitscreen, but he moved to Canada, so we can only play online now. :(

Why are people asking for 48 hour codes here? Those aren't free content on Xbox Live. Maybe if I were to check the... oh wait there it is! Right at the top of every page on this thread in bright red letters: NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

man stupid japanese, i was getting 48 hour trials from the monster hunter demo, but either they're restocking on codes, or just switched the codes to japanese... i need a 48 hour trial real bad!

[quote name='sublimetool']man stupid japanese, i was getting 48 hour trials from the monster hunter demo, but either they're restocking on codes, or just switched the codes to japanese... i need a 48 hour trial real bad![/QUOTE]
Is the japanese demo thing over? Can anyone else confirm this?

i made this account because a friend refereed me here. I want to be able to got on live and play some black ops 2 with him and his group. if anyone has an extra code for some live time, may i have one please and thank you. if not im sorry for wasting your time.

Anyone have a code they could spare? have a friend thatd like to play some Halo 4 with and he doesnt have Gold at the moment. if so please PM me the code. Thanks!

Can anyone spare a 48 hour trial code? MS is screwing with me right now on my payment options, so I need a temporary fix. I don't have cable and do everything through live, so I'd actually like to be able to watch Netflix or something this weekend! Thanks :)

Oh, and today is my birthday...just saying :p

here

Can anyone spare a 48 hour trial code? MS is screwing with me right now on my payment options, so I need a temporary fix. I don't have cable and do everything through live, so I'd actually like to be able to watch Netflix or something this weekend! Thanks :D

Oh, and today is my birthday...just saying :applause:

Hey all i see there are a lot of requests for codes, i don't normally ask myself but i've heard recently that the game Too Human 's servers will most likely be shut down soon so i'm hoping to get an achievement before that happens.

If anyone is willing to offer a 48 hour code i would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance,
Kaelnysa

1. HT4R3-9V8RC-XYV3J-B7P82-CRKMD

2. H2MJF-83YRX-WP9HR-RPQGY-MDD78

3. T8GMK-VFYYF-Q6PMJ-3QGVC-BYMJM

4. W8P7T-MCH2X-FFRRJ-VRBXV-C6388

5. QQJ8F-JTHCB-7P7TG-VQPG2-FCHYB

6. T6MWQ-2XCH8-2D97W-6HWMC-Q864G

7. B26QM-X382W-TQ86M-2DF2P-CRKTT

8. PMCRH-6YKFG-XV4XH-62DMQ-8TG7Q

9. MWG32-KBTBQ-QP84X-WXTRX-KXGKG

10. PG4M9-R7RRP-F76P7-GMQRD-FWBFM

11. TWF8M-FTXFC-VQV7Q-BF3YG-MTT7D

Good luck, Like the front page says let others know which code is gone.

[quote name='8ball305']
6. T6MWQ-2XCH8-2D97W-6HWMC-Q864G

Good luck, Like the front page says let others know which code is gone.[/QUOTE]

I managed to use this code and it worked, guess the OP updated the code if it was invalid before.

Just a quick question about it, it didn't give a specific duration, are they 48 hour? I assume they are but just checking.

Thanks again for the code drops.

Could anyone hook a ol dog up with a 48 hr? Would appreciate it greatly. Dont get paid until Friday and would like to play BOPs with a bud. Appreciate it guys.

If anyone could pm me any free live gold code I would really appriciate it. I have people from trueachievement community that need help with some achievements and I need gold to help them. Thank you.

Just got my copy of GoW:judgment and it has a 2 day code. since my Live is good until 2020 (With stockpiled cards), I'll be happy to give this code to a CAG. Must be at least a CAG Veteran.
1st to PM me gets the code.

Edit: Gonna go eat now. Will be back after 7:30 Pm EDT. Code is still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tokyostomp']KJKDW-J7KH6-KY6FT-MYBFP-PG3MK

another 2 day gold trial[/QUOTE]

i got it! thank you very much! a whole weekend of live.

If anyone has a trial to spare, send me a PM! I'm waiting for another year to come but unfortunately it's being mailed to me. They couldn't just email the code :(

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a trial code, I dont know what i could do in return but i would think of something. ^_^

bread's done
Back